Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Throwback Photo Emir Sanusi Carrying Wife As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Throwback Photo Emir Sanusi Carrying Wife As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary (28357 Views)

Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) / Emir Sanusi Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary With Wife As They Cut Their Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Emir Sanusi Carrying Wife As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by seguno2: 8:18am On Dec 29, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Many years later....my Emir continued to carry his property...

The romantic Emir Sanusi is a breath of fresh air in the Kano emirate.

Breath of ADULTEROUS air, you mean?
Abi that woman resemble one of his numerous wives ni?
Re: Throwback Photo Emir Sanusi Carrying Wife As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by Araoluwa005(m): 8:19am On Dec 29, 2016
seguno2:

He is a fan of Lagbaja, omo baba mukomuko.
abi oooo

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Emir Sanusi Carrying Wife As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by rotimage(m): 8:33am On Dec 29, 2016
Vickiweezy:
Why cover his face ehn?
See how happy and fresh he looks back then, now living under a mask wey heat go wan kill am. undecided

Why not you mind your business and leave him with his choice?

You don't tell him how to dress back in the days #remember?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Emir Sanusi Carrying Wife As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by Orikinla1: 8:33am On Dec 29, 2016
Funky Mallam. grin
Re: Throwback Photo Emir Sanusi Carrying Wife As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by seguno2: 8:37am On Dec 29, 2016
rotimage:

Na who force the almajiri Emir to display himself on social media?
Was it you?
He should learn first to mind his own business by limiting his propaganda to his Emirate people.
Understood?
Re: Throwback Photo Emir Sanusi Carrying Wife As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by Ten12(m): 8:38am On Dec 29, 2016
Isn't PDA no longer against Islamic believe

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Emir Sanusi Carrying Wife As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by cardoctor(m): 8:48am On Dec 29, 2016
4 wives in 25 years? Omoh

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Emir Sanusi Carrying Wife As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by jamaljalal(m): 8:48am On Dec 29, 2016
okies.......
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Emir Sanusi Carrying Wife As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by Lilimax(f): 8:50am On Dec 29, 2016
Nutase:
The wife of his youth. The only one true love.
As in erh! Every other ones are counterfeit embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Emir Sanusi Carrying Wife As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by scachy(m): 8:55am On Dec 29, 2016
4 wives shocked I wonder y education can't take away some men's lust n desire for fresh kitten.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Emir Sanusi Carrying Wife As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by damola1: 8:57am On Dec 29, 2016
scachy:
4 wives shocked I wonder y education can't take away some men's lust n desire for fresh kitten.

d1ck get hin own mind

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Emir Sanusi Carrying Wife As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by scachy(m): 9:04am On Dec 29, 2016
damola1:

d1ck get hin own mind
Abi, e no follow go school grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Emir Sanusi Carrying Wife As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by zudozz: 9:12am On Dec 29, 2016
Carrying ONE OF HIS WIVES!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Emir Sanusi Carrying Wife As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by oxyG: 9:13am On Dec 29, 2016
Promismike:
The moral tenet of islam is only for the poor. See as my emir day croose life while bigots alow themselves to be brainwashed.
Really, it's normal for you to think that way as a rational being.However, Islam is beyond that.Muslims are meant to practice Islam based on the teachings of the Qur'an and the sunnah of the Prophet.IF SOME ELITES AND RICH CHOSE TO BE DISOBEDIENT, IT IS NOT ENOUGH A REASON TO FOLLOW THEIR PATHS.THEY ARE HUMANS AND ARE BOUND TO BE CARRIED AWAY BY THE POWER OF MONEY AND FAME.
Although lots of the Muslim elites are like that, THERE STILL EXIST SOME RICH AND DEVOUT MUSLIMS,YOU MAY ONLY NOT KNOW THEM.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Emir Sanusi Carrying Wife As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by dokyOloye: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2016
Atiku2019:
Cosmopolitan/Intelligent/LiberalNorthern Muslim Like Atiku smiley

God Bless The King smiley
Nothing cosmopolitan or Liberal abt that terrorist.
He led d crowd that murdered Gideon Akaluka in 1996 just cos he revved his lorry and d air from d exhaust scattered an already torn quran.
Also led the muslim students riot in which several christians were killed in ABU Zaria in d late 70s.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Emir Sanusi Carrying Wife As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 29, 2016
With this kai dress, this man suppose dey waka with mobile air conditioning. I can't bear those dress with ac for 30 minutes mehn. I rather commit suicide than kill myself

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Emir Sanusi Carrying Wife As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by lolamitayo: 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
seguno2:

Strong at stealing money as CBN governor.
Virile at diverting attention with stories of forever changing amounts of money stolen from NNPC.
Sharp guy vs. Mumu citizens.

Eleyi gidi gan ni oooooooooo
Re: Throwback Photo Emir Sanusi Carrying Wife As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by Vickiweezy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
rotimage:

Mr. I was minding my own business in my own post before you quoted me. GOAT.
Re: Throwback Photo Emir Sanusi Carrying Wife As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by Nnwannsukka(m): 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
The Emir of Kano Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and his wife of 25 years are celebrating their wedding anniversary today.
And ozil was spotted somewhere
They are pictured above back in the days loved up in each other's arms at a beach.

The Emir of Kano, Alhaji Muhammadu Sanusi II, has quite a big family - three wives, Sadiya Ado Bayero, Maryam, and Rakiya, and twelve children. Last year, Sanusi married Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa as his fourth wife. We

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/throwback-photo-of-emir-sanusi-carrying.html

Re: Throwback Photo Emir Sanusi Carrying Wife As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by rotimage(m): 12:38am On Dec 30, 2016
Vickiweezy:

Mr. I was minding my own business in my own post before you quoted me. GOAT.
Goat? was that your baptismal name
Re: Throwback Photo Emir Sanusi Carrying Wife As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by Vickiweezy(m): 12:46am On Dec 30, 2016
rotimage:

Goat? was that your baptismal name

Please help me ask your mother. We did a lot together that i even forgot my baptismal name.
Re: Throwback Photo Emir Sanusi Carrying Wife As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by rotimage(m): 1:13am On Dec 30, 2016
Vickiweezy:

Please help me ask your mother. We did a lot together that i even forgot my baptismal name.

I knew you will end up insulting parents... why coz you've no home training thereby lacks respect for others'

I rest my case.

You are free to wail.
Re: Throwback Photo Emir Sanusi Carrying Wife As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by Vickiweezy(m): 1:50am On Dec 30, 2016
rotimage:

I knew you will end up insulting parents... why coz you've no home training thereby lacks respect for others'

I rest my case.

You are free to wail.

This should teach you a lesson kid.
Next time if you choose to quote someone's post, do it in an acceptable manner and not offensive approach.
Re: Throwback Photo Emir Sanusi Carrying Wife As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by rotimage(m): 11:18am On Dec 30, 2016
Vickiweezy:

This should teach you a lesson kid.
Next time if you choose to quote someone's post, do it in an acceptable manner and not offensive approach.

Kid

I mentioned earlier in my post, "you lack home training"

I am very sure my kid bro will senior you seff.
Re: Throwback Photo Emir Sanusi Carrying Wife As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by Vickiweezy(m): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
rotimage:

Kid

I mentioned earlier in my post, "you lack home training"

I am very sure my kid bro will senior you seff.

Go and ask your mother who your real father is.
And don't come begging cos I won't acknowledge you.
Re: Throwback Photo Emir Sanusi Carrying Wife As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by rotimage(m): 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
Vickiweezy:

Go and ask your mother who your real father is. And don't come begging cos I won't acknowledge you.
Someone out there would have wasted so many years and resources training you.
But it is very unfortunate that all their effort on is in total futility.
I pray they have some more to cover this total mess you turned out to be.
Quote all you want again.
I will not stoop low to your level.
Re: Throwback Photo Emir Sanusi Carrying Wife As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary by Vickiweezy(m): 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
rotimage:

Someone out there would have wasted so many years and resources training you.

But it is very unfortunate that all their effort on is in total futility.

I pray they have some more to cover this total mess you turned out to be.

Quote all you want again.

I will not stoop low to your level.

Go ask your mother how low she went.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Can Never Appoint The Oba Of Benin, Edo Youths Scream Out!!! / African Kings / 10 Local Mother Tongues That Have Gone Extinct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.