Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? (371 Views)

The Present State Of Apapa Road / How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? / FG To Provide 15m Jobs, 10 Gigawatt Of Electricity - Udo Udoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Ojestas(m): 11:12am On Dec 29, 2016
Somewhere in IB; where i am, for three days and still counting, light has been 100% . .
I asked friends elsewhere and they said light has been stable lately in their area too.

What's the situation like, in your area?
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by olasaad(f): 11:18am On Dec 29, 2016
Same here in lekki 99% ook
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by sklateen(m): 11:20am On Dec 29, 2016
same in my area in nyanya abuja, visit office this morning in garki still d same thank God for buhari
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by izito(m): 11:23am On Dec 29, 2016
dey av been given us Christmas bonus here in lagos.....100%
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Kondomatic(m): 11:28am On Dec 29, 2016
We're no longer complaining
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by omogin(f): 11:31am On Dec 29, 2016
Buhari na scam
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Phi001(m): 11:33am On Dec 29, 2016
95% light...

And they brought bill today... Only 500 naira
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Eazybay(m): 11:38am On Dec 29, 2016
U guys have resumed abi?? Abg na normal
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Israeljones(m): 11:42am On Dec 29, 2016
part of lagos here we dont have light oo..those eediot brings late in the midnite and take b4 4pm again......
i just wonder why EFCC havent made mention of probing this power sector..
some people go dey enjoy light some no even see am at all...

(1) (Reply)

Public Servant Of The Year.. Winner: Bukola Saraki (senate President) / Senate To Investigate Southern Kaduna Killings — Saraki / The Life Of Haile Selassie | The Lion Of Ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.