Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? (22287 Views)

Clement Onyemelukwe: 'Father Of Electricity’ In Nigeria Died At 86 (Photos) / Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily / How Much Electricity Do Nigerians Need? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by 2dice01: 12:15am On Jul 18, 2017
i dont know maybe one of dem fvckboys grin is dating a PHCN abi na NEPA wife

Since last month they have been giving us back to back light from 12am to 6am.why evuls?

By the way i stay around ikotun

Tell us about your area

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by 2dice01: 12:17am On Jul 18, 2017
lalasticlala abeg help move this to the right section
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 18, 2017
23.5hours everyday. It's hard to believe. I feel My power bank might even be faulty sef for not using it for a long time.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Tiffbuxas: 12:26am On Jul 18, 2017
15 minutes in total throughout yesterday my Lil bro calculated it, as a punishment I gave him

130 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Coyotejack(m): 12:28am On Jul 18, 2017
iyke926:
23.5hours everyday. It's hard to believe. I feel My power bank might even be faulty sef for not using it for a long time.

My brother the same thing here too ooo I can boast if at least 22 hours of light everyday for the past 6 months

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Sammmypoko(m): 12:48am On Jul 18, 2017
2 Days on 1 day OFF....at least we do have light 5hrs per day ie 12am-2am......9am-12pm.Ipaja/Ayobo area of Lagos.

24 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 18, 2017
embarassed

Sometimes less than an hour. And it is going to be low voltage.

Power Bank is my saviour

My clothes parted ways with Iron a very long time ago.

Dem no born me well make I put starch for cloth

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by teemanbastos(m): 5:35am On Jul 18, 2017
Where I stay in Ile-ife.... It's about 15-24 hours oooooo... If they cease it for like 12hours... Dem fit bring am for 47hours at a go... Ile-ife light dey alright gan o..

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by sarrki(m): 5:43am On Jul 18, 2017
This are all patriotic statement

We will get there

We are not there yet

God bless our dear country

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:
This are all patriotic statement
We will get there
We are not there yet
God bless our dear country
Fashola is working abi? Issorite!

7 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by sarrki(m): 5:50am On Jul 18, 2017
OrestesDante:

Fashola is working abi? Issorite!

Bro its not about who

So far we can get better

I don't care who provide the Amenities so far I can also use it

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Ahmadgani(m): 5:59am On Jul 18, 2017
for the past 2 days, no interruption
the other time it was complete 6 days

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:

Bro its not about who
So far we can get better
I don't care who provide the Amenities so far I can also use it
Very well then

2 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Christophorus(m): 6:15am On Jul 18, 2017
0.5 Hours in 3days. 1 Hour on Sunday Nights!!

10 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by 2dice01: 11:17am On Jul 18, 2017
iyke926:
blood of God cheesy where do you reside

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by chynie: 11:25am On Jul 18, 2017
ph

Averagely 6 hours in a day
5am-8am=3hrs sure
12pm-3pm=3hrs sure
9pm-11am= by luck

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Nedfed(m): 11:32am On Jul 18, 2017
2dice01:
i dont know maybe one of dem fvckboys grin is dating a PHCN abi na NEPA wife

Since last month they have been giving us back to back light from 12am to 6am.why evuls?

By the way i stay around ikotun

Tell us about your area
Haaaaaa Rilli?
Noted!!! Ikotun right.
Oga must here about dis.
Na saliu work beta ooo
Na him dey date silifat around dat area.
Ikotun wey no dey pay bill

13 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by DIVFAVOR(m): 11:32am On Jul 18, 2017
Ilupeju, along association avenue, do have power supply for up 3days without interruption. And when there is a power failure it doesn't take up to 2hrs it 'll be restored.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
OP
Op
Op
How many times did i call you?
So na you NEPA/PHCN send come abi so that I will talk my location now and our stable supply of electricity will cease till the next World Cup Final abi.

You no hear when Yoruba talk say when person yam done, e dey eat am behind closed doors because of bad belles
Thunderous slaps fall on you

31 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by babsir(m): 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
18-20hrs/day

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by 2dice01: 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
Tiffbuxas:
15 minutes in total throughout yesterday my Lil bro calculated it, as a punishment I gave him
lol your lil bro is use to your punishment
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by kherlly(m): 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
Total black out.
Have not set my eyes on light ooo

4 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by 2dice01: 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
alexistaiwo:
OP
Op
Op
How many times did i call you?
So na you NEPA/PHCN send come abi so that I will talk my location now and our stable supply of electricity will cease till the next World Cup Final abi.

You no hear when Yoruba talk say when person yam done, e dey eat am behind closed doors because of bad belles
Thunderous slaps fall on you
see as you dey fear

I thought men dont act like sissy tongue

sambisa fall on ye

5 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Tiffbuxas: 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
2dice01:
lol your lil bro is use to your punishment
D man is enjoying himself joh
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by 2dice01: 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
kherlly:
Total black out.

Have not set my eyes on light ooo
haba bros are you sure you are in nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by 2dice01: 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ahmadgani:
for the past 2 days, no interruption
the other time it was complete 6 days
chaii see Groove

5 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
2dice01:
see as you dey fear

I thought men dont act like sissy tongue

sambisa fall on ye

See this small pikin.
What do you know about fear ehnnn
Don't you know that the fear of heat during extracurricular activities is the beginning of wisdom

6 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Chuknovski(m): 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
mine is less than 2hrs nepa is totally fawked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by RANGO23(m): 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
14- 24 hrs in makurdi ..Benue state

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by kherlly(m): 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
2dice01:
haba bros are you sure you are in nigeria?

Yes na me taya sef

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Presides Over Sitting After Court Judgement / Senator Gemade Wins APC Senatorial Primary Few Hours After Decamping From PDP / Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.