Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,389 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

I Am No Longer A Theist - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am No Longer A Theist (16393 Views)

AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right / Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? / Xtians/muslims Can You Trust An Atheist Like Your Fellow Theist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by 4kings: 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
HardMirror:

There she goes again. She can't just help it. U mention hardmirror more than Jesus here. Makes me wonder if u don't touch urself thinking of me
Wtf grin grin cheesy grin

Anas09 and Hardmirror always cracking me up.

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
Anas09:

Am not a Hardmirror Christian my dear.

grin cheesy cheesy
I know,
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Anas09: 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
jiggaz:
loooooooooooool nawa oo.... Some people no get work. How can you have time to impersonate another person?

Anas09 don't mind him jare.... immediately i saw the post, i knew it wasn't you. From how he writes and everything i knew its an impersonator.
Its a ploy to run Christians out of the Religion section which is suppose to be for religious people.

Desperation is a killer.

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
Anas09:

Its a ploy to run Christians out of the Religion section which is suppose to be for religious people.

Desperation is a killer.

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Ranchhoddas: 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
Anas09:

Seun is keeping queit about this. Just today someone wrote an open letter to him, that thread was taken down in minutes, but this one is still running.

Seun, those Monikers needs to be banned for life.

If anyone uses my moniker for any fraudulent activity. Seun Osewa, i promise you i will shout your name out to the high heavens.

Play with these your atheists boys because you hate God, if it comes close to my personality, you have money, i have God, we shall see who will win.

I will leave your NL, but. you will not leave the Court of the Most High God
Hahaha. SMH
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
Anas09:
One stupid person just started an e-fight.
Craziness at its peak.

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Hahaha. SMH

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
Muafrika2:

grin cheesy cheesy I know,

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by dalaman: 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
felixomor:

This is the Zuckerberg effect.

grin

Dalaman, come and hail your people.

Abeg I no dey for this madness. No dey involve me for such nonsense abeg.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by felixomor: 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
dalaman:

Abeg I no dey for this madness. No dey involve me for such nonsense abeg.

Hehehehe.
The 2 mouthed nation.

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Anas09: 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2016

I didnt post this. My account has been hacked.

I did not post this.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by dalaman: 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
felixomor:

Hehehehe.
The 2 mouthed nation.

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Wilgrea7(m): 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
from anas08 to 4evergod4 to anas07 to anas06
many are mad but few are roaming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Anas09: 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
4everGod:

seun
mynd44

the person behind 4evergod5 is not 4everGod...Its an impersonator. Kindly take down that moniker as its against nairaland rule19
Oh there's 4everGod4 and Now 5? An hydra is growing here.

Seun kill this hydra before it gets out of control. These atheists kids maybe serving a purpose for you now, but the future is unpredictable.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by hahn(m): 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
HardMirror:

Hahn and johnnydon22 are my only atheist friends online and I know they have better things to do with their time than all this rubbish

Lol

They like you cheesy
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Anas09: 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Mehn this is so sad

Why are atheists like this undecided

Why do they want to defame Christians so bad

This is just reprehensible , what nonsense is this na undecided
Where is AyeHateGod?

Where is Deicide?

Where is Jonbellion/Notjonbellion?

Where is Hopefullandlord/ pastaferians?

Where is Raphaelmontella/Mrmontella?

These are guys who do not leave NL for a second, why aren't they here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Anas09: 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
Everyone in this thread, pls mark the way this person uses words and phrases. He has a way, we shall catch him very soon in another thread with another moniker. He will slip.

Sometime ago Hanaway opened a thread asking if he could eat SHELLFISH. IN THE OP, HE SAID HE WAS FREE TO EAT HIS SHELLFISH.

I didnt even know what shellfish was till i asked 4everGod3.

The Hanaway moniker is behind many monikers here.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Anas09: 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
Wilgrea7:
from anas08 to 4evergod4 to anas07 to anas06

many are mad but few are roaming
Wait, there's anas06 now?
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Teague4league(m): 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
shocked
Truly their is a jobless fellow ,maybe many of them trying to frustrate u pple. Starve them of attention is d only way
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by hopefulLandlord: 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
Anas09:

Where is AyeHateGod?

Where is Deicide?

Where is Jonbellion/Notjonbellion?

Where is Hopefullandlord/ pastaferians?

Where is Raphaelmontella/Mrmontella?

These are guys who do not leave NL for a second, why aren't they here?

pls

it's "Pastafarian" learn to spell the one true religion properly

why aren't we here? to do what exactly? for all we know it could be one of you that's behind this but that's unimportant anyways

stop calling more attention to this thread and let it die a natural death

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by HardMirror(m): 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Hahaha. SMH
I understand fully. To imagine a lady "female" of over 20years of age can be talking so childishly
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Anas09: 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

pls

it's "Pastafarian" learn to spell the one true religion properly

why aren't we here? to do what exactly? for all we know it could be one of you but that's unimportant anyways

stop calling attention to this thread and let it die a natural death
Okay.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by felixomor: 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
I smell Deicide here...
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
4everGod:

seun
mynd44

the person behind 4evergod5 is not 4everGod...Its an impersonator. Kindly take down that moniker as its against nairaland rule19
when will you have common sense ,this is not a matter of atheism or theism this is impersonation ,most of you guys have just been screaming atheist did this and that ,what do you guys actually want,didn't an honest atheist like johnnydon22 rebuff the story by calling anas09 while you theists like kingebukasblog were busy spitting trash here and there on this thread without making any attempt at consulting anas09 but an atheist like johnnydon22 did the job for you guys.LAZY theists
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Anas09: 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
stephenmorris:
when will you have common sense ,this is not a matter of atheism or theism this is impersonation ,most of you guys have just been screaming atheist did this and that ,what do you guys actually want,didn't an honest atheist like johnnydon22 rebuff the story by calling anas09 while you theists like kingebukasblog were busy spitting trash here and there on this thread without making any attempt at consulting anas09 but an atheist like johnnydon22 did the job for you guys.LAZY theists
Johnnydon is in a class of his own. Don't even go mentioning him when you want to talk about these kids.
Look around you and see what the little kids athrists are doing here.

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
Anas09:

Am not even banned. Am here. It's Analice07 that has been banned. The Analice07 will come up this night.
my dear don't be distracted by that nonsense op who created this thread,and i love the way you quickly responded to the nonsense claims by the op.You need to know we atheist are with you today ,if not johnnydon22, my fellow atheist, won't have called you if he was not a good friend
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
Anas09:

Am not even banned. Am here. It's Analice07 that has been banned. The Analice07 will come up this night.
1[quote author=Anas09 post=52361000]my dear don't be distracted by that nonsense op who created this thread,and i love the way you quickly responded to the nonsense claims by the op.You need to know we atheist are with you today ,if not johnnydon22, my fellow atheist, won't have called you if he wasn't a good person
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by hopefulLandlord: 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
Anas09:

Johnnydon is in a class of his own. Don't even go mentioning him when you want to talk about these kids.
Look around you and see what the little kids athrists are doing here.

prove that its an atheist behind this with incontrovertible evidence
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Anas09: 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
stephenmorris:
I have known Johnnydon for years now. We are friends behind the scene. He knows me.
It's well, though.

Thanks for your kind words. True love.

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
stephenmorris:

Anaso9 is my close friend and i already informed her yesterdy when this nonsense started. Do you think it began today? If you have nothing to say kindly go back to what you were doing
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Wilgrea7(m): 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
Anas09:
Wait, there's anas06 now?
yes... i saw the monicker but it was banned shortly after
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by mrmrmister: 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
Oh boy!
This is quite serious grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Is Speaking In Tongues Trainable Or A Gift? / Clothing And The Believer In A 'Modern World' / Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.