Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures) (5856 Views)

Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out / See What A South African Police Officer Did To His Girlfriend (pictures) / My Beautiful Crazy Girlfriend (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures) by coolestchris(m): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
Re: Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures) by Joephat(m): 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
[quote author=coolestchris post=52361359][/quote]

OK, she is an albino but continue to make application, so if she finally agrees, marry her, after marriage you go and apply for asylum in any developed country of the world on the ground that ppl are discriminating you and her bcz of her albinism.

come and give me collar when it works...
money and opportunities dey albino
Re: Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
coolestchris:
see this lalastic.lala asslicker, deactivated and came the next day,where's ur dignity

kikikikikikkki i see u are really hurt grin

1 Like

Re: Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures) by coolestchris(m): 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
Berlynn:

kikikikikikkki i see u are really hurt grin
I hate u because u are a fake account
Re: Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures) by CentaurXXV: 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
coolestchris:
see this lalastic.lala asslicker, deactivated and came the next day,where's ur dignity

Stfu. Attention-starved, Jude wannabe.
Re: Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures) by coolestchris(m): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
CentaurXXV:

Stfu. Attention-starved, Jude wannabe.
are u really 15 years
Re: Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures) by CentaurXXV: 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
coolestchris:
are u really 15 years

Are you really dumb to believe that?
Re: Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures) by Sirpluv: 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
Are we dating the same girl?
Re: Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures) by coolestchris(m): 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
CentaurXXV:

Are you really dumb to believe that?

Re: Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures) by coolestchris(m): 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sirpluv:
Are we dating the same girl?

Re: Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures) by CentaurXXV: 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
[quote author=coolestchris post=52361786][/quote]

Smh. Now run along.
Re: Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures) by bitchcrafts: 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
Iranu. You need some quality NPK fertilizer in your life to really grow up and get sense. What am I even saying, you get sense but dunno know how to use it... Is that it, No, you know how to use it but your personality deficiencies often gets in your way... No, Maybe it's a tumor Or.... Shit your problem is just too hard to spell! Nonsenseangry

1 Like

Re: Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures) by coolestchris(m): 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Iranu. You need some quality NPK fertilizer in your life to really grow up and get sense. What am I even saying, you get sense but dunno know how to use it... Is that it, No, you know how to use it but your personality deficiencies often gets in your way... No, Maybe it's a tumor Or.... Shit your problem is just too hard to spell! Nonsenseangry

Re: Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures) by coolestchris(m): 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
CentaurXXV:

Smh. Now run along.
u don't even have a face, upload urself
Re: Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
coolestchris:
I hate u because u are a fake account
tongue
lol fake wat grin do u af any proof to this
Re: Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures) by coolestchris(m): 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
Berlynn:
tongue
lol fake wat grin do u af any proof to this
Anyway enjoy it while it lasts
Re: Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures) by bitchcrafts: 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
[quote author=coolestchris post=52361862][/quote]Tomorrow is Friday
Re: Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
coolestchris:
Anyway enjoy it while it lasts

lol fvcking having fun grin
Re: Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures) by CentaurXXV: 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
coolestchris:

You don't know how to type proper English.
Try to capitalize the first letter after any "pause", And use a "full stop".
Re: Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures) by coolestchris(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Tomorrow is Friday

Re: Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures) by coolestchris(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
CentaurXXV:

You don't know how to type proper English.
Try to capitalize the first letter after any "pause", And use a "full stop".
ur destiny is to die as an English teacher
Re: Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures) by CentaurXXV: 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
coolestchris:

You don't even know how to type proper English. Try to "capitalize" the first letter at the beginning of a sentence and after a "pause". Also learn to use "full stop".
Re: Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures) by CentaurXXV: 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
coolestchris:

You don't even know how to type proper English. Try to "capitalize" the first letter at the beginning of a sentence and after a "pause". Also learn to use "full stop".
Re: Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures) by coolestchris(m): 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
Berlynn:

lol fvcking having fun grin
that's What. I do fakie
coolestchris:
ur destiny is to die as an English teacher

Also, Try to learn.
Re: Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures) by coolestchris(m): 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
CentaurXXV:

Also, Try to learn.
we engineers don't need all that

Re: Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures) by CentaurXXV: 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
coolestchris:
we engineers don't need all that

#Ignorance, The "bane" of those who think they know all. undecided
Re: Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures) by bitchcrafts: 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
[quote author=coolestchris post=52362062][/quote] You will get diabetes from excess sugar cane .
Re: Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures) by coolestchris(m): 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
CentaurXXV:

#Ignorance, The "bane" of those who think they know all. undecided
guy gerrout, u boring
Re: Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures) by coolestchris(m): 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
bitchcrafts:
You will get diabetes from excess sugar cane .

Re: Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures) by coolestchris(m): 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sexxkillz What's ur plan, I sense ur sinister motives
Re: Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
coolestchris:
that's What. I do fakie
peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Will Always Be Men-pics. If You Know U Know. / Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed / Man Cum After He Couldn't Control His Urge While Riding With A Female Passenger.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.