Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3998 Views)

I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. / Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by jmoore(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
To unlock your private part is 'slide to unlock'

Clap for yourself.
Re: . by Curvinus(m): 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
I hope you are not past your prime fertility years so you don't go on squandering it even further.
Re: . by Spiff20(m): 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Mr you probably skipped the part I typed except the bolded grin

crazy about mynd ke,that was just a tasteless joke cheesy
alright one lady on the pipeline
Re: . by taiocol: 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
undecided
Re: . by taiocol: 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
jmoore:
To unlock your private part is 'slide to unlock'

Clap for yourself.
Slide is too good for her. More like None

Re: . by charijee(f): 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
bqlekan:
Some guy should just help this young lady's ministry.. Help her out of the 'singles' zone. Maybe she will SHUT UP
Why don't you help her? cheesy
Re: . by Berbierklaus(f): 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
Spiff20:
alright one lady on the pipeline
hmmmmm
Re: . by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Wait, did u got a boob job?
yep and you paid for it undecided
Re: . by IamLEGEND1: 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
Stupedinluv:
How nice of you to grace us with your presence, kind Madame.
i thought romance section wasn't for you.....had a change of heart?
& Merry Christmas.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
Stupedinluv:

I'm your biggest fan.

Just love your boobs cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
JayIlych:

I'm your biggest fan.

Just love your boobs cheesy
Funny. Didnt know i was a star.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
How nice of you to grace us with your presence, kind Madame.
i thought romance section wasn't for you.....had a change of heart?
& Merry Christmas.
Thank you. happy new year in advance...
Re: . by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Funny. Didnt know i was a star.
Your pinshur is my wallpaper.

But... Did you enhance your boobs?
Re: . by RENOWNED2(m): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
Op, i commend you. GIRL POWER!!!
Re: . by RENOWNED2(m): 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Thank you. happy new year in advance...
You fine small.say thank you.
Re: . by ikp120(m): 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
iamDaisy:
Its been 2weeks since i became single and its better than the emotional cage that i get from men, i get go on random dates, can sleep with anyone, don't owe anyone an explanation, can do whatever i like, will remain this way till my husband comes around.

You're the problem here, not the guys... I just finished running a background check on you... My conclusion is that you don't know what you want, but you would never admit it...

Sit your fvcking ass down on a fvcking seat, and ask yourself these fucking questions:

1. "What the fvck am I looking for in a relationship?"

2. "Why the fvck did I leave that my fvcking sweet, but controlling ex, who I think is the "best" I've ever dated?"

3. "What did I love in my last ex that my "best" ex didn't have?"

Then draw the fvcking line by connecting the goddamn dots... If you don't see the solution to the problem, kindly send me a fvcking PM (I just wanna help... I ain't fvcking interested in being your boyfriend because you ain't my type).

Run to America and date a white balled oyibo nose talking nigga, and I can stake my fvcking big balls that you will give up on love.

3 Likes

Re: . by luminouz(m): 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
iamDaisy:
Its been 2weeks since i became single and its better than the emotional cage that i get from men, i get go on random dates, can sleep with anyone, don't owe anyone an explanation, can do whatever i like, will remain this way till my husband comes around.
Are u OK at all? When I fine boy like me is single just looking for a daisy like u......are u a demon ni?
Re: . by bqlekan(m): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
charijee:
Why don't you help her? cheesy

You know my hands are full now tongue
Re: . by posterity(m): 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
as above, so below. the picture you just delineated is a paradox. you want to live a carefree live and still keep your eyes on the prize i.e getting married. However, i like your style, because life has taught me that most paradoxes are true.
Re: . by bitchcrafts: 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You got killa boobs girl! No jokes, those boobs can choke an erring fukcer to death if care is not taken in a cow girl position... Can help u do something about the growth af them adipose loads you got there if you dont mind, that's my specialty ! smiley
Re: . by waluga(m): 1:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
iamDaisy:
so why telling us this when yuh are on NL....#pleaseWhoStillHaveAnyFuckLeftToGive cos i aint
Re: . by WilsonMayowa(m): 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
iamDaisy:

Come and sleep with me
Re: . by waluga(m): 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
will yuh be sincere with me,cos i like this ur pics and wont mind yuh being stupid in love with me
Stupedinluv:
We need more sincere women like you grin
Re: . by ziinee: 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nma27:
How will u know a serious man? Some can b so deceptive my dear. Just try and let your Lord lead you so as not to make mists
change it now before u lose ur control.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
ziinee:
change it now before u lose ur control.
change what
Re: . by FreeSpirited: 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
iamDaisy:
grin you remain a flirt till your husband comes? grin.....keep fvcking around
Re: . by futurism: 8:16am On Jan 31, 2017
Berlynn:
same here..... I think they really suck in relationship asin really suck angry

Team foreign guys grin
look at what you are saying. Last time I was romantic, I was called weakling.
Re: . by futurism: 8:19am On Jan 31, 2017
iamDaisy:
when i meet a serious man i will change my mindset.
you scared, you are worried that's why. I know cos I have been there. I can help you if you want. The problem is what drives you, what attract you to a guy... if you can work on that,we can start from there.
Re: . by peter0071(m): 8:48am On Jan 31, 2017
NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: . by murphyibiam15(m): 8:51am On Jan 31, 2017
iamDaisy:
which city do u stay in and how do i reach u...i am serious
Re: . by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 31, 2017
Berbierklaus:

I do all these even while dating except the bolded,you need to stop dating toxic possessive men.
You are your own woman,never let any man take control of your life

So you go on dates with diff guys while dating. Thats impressive !
Re: . by Jadoskii(m): 8:54am On Jan 31, 2017
Chop knuckle gurl.....Ure hoe-some

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Side Effects Of Vaseline On Blokus And Kpetus (pics) / Ladies Can U Allow This?? Pics / Help, I’m Looking For This Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.