Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. (3167 Views)

One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. by cocaineaddict(m): 10:36am On Mar 12, 2016
i've been in relationships almost all my life but this last one was the worst.
She's exceptionally pretty. Buys things for me and stuff but this girl is so damn boring as hell. She never contributed to arguments(we never even had an argument all through our 5months relationship.)

Anytime she came to the house, she would just lie on the bed or sit on the sofa. Saying nothing. I will talk and talk and talk angry all her answers were just yes/no.

I had to initiate every conversation oh my God. The only reason I hung onto her all through those 5 months was cos she was damn beautiful and my friends were all envious of us and advised I shouldn't leave this babe, guess they never knew what I was suffering indoors.

I had to run off o cos twas all driving me insane. . When the f00lish babe no see my call for two days, she flash and flash, I no call, the Mugu never call me since December last year.
Re: I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 12, 2016
@OP LADIES LIKE THAT ARE THE ONES SLEEPING WITH LECTURERS SECRETLY IN SCHOOL BCAUS THEY ARE UNINTELLIGENT, SAY NO TO BORING LADIES, THEY CAN CHEAT 4 AFRICA

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 12, 2016
Date ugly girls, dey won't hear.
Re: I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. by Adonis3: 10:50am On Mar 12, 2016
I would never allow myself get involved in a boring relationship

For me,

I won't make u my girlfriend

Unless we share something.

I simply can't cope with it.

Op I don't know wah advice to give you

Buh I think u should just focus on her good sides

And see if they're enough to make you stay!

#Adonis3HasSopken

2 Likes

Re: I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 12, 2016
Sexycleopatra:
SEDUCTION
Re: I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. by cocaineaddict(m): 10:56am On Mar 12, 2016
Adonis3:
I would never allow myself get involved in a boring relationship

For me,

I won't make u my girlfriend

Unless we share something.

I simply can't cope with it.

Op I don't know wah advice to give you

Buh I think u should just focus on her good sides

And see if they're enough to make you stay!

#Adonis3HasSopken
The r/ship is already over
Re: I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. by cocaineaddict(m): 11:00am On Mar 12, 2016
lest I forget, this girl would upload a Dp on her whatsapp, she nogo change am 4 like 3weeks to 1month. Na me go remind am 2 change her Dp. Her facebook? She never touch dat one for the past 3 years.
Re: I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. by jmichlins(m): 11:00am On Mar 12, 2016
There is nothing like a boring lady it is you that is asking a yes or no question. Imagine you asking a girl have you eaten what do you expect as answer other than yes or no. But tell her how beautiful she is and what she means to you be hear her talk like parrot. I am dating a girl i considered boring but i talked to her, grew the confidence and trust level that she sometimes tells me things i wish she keeps to herself. Right now she is the most amazing person i can be around with. As a man you can make your relationship what you want it to be although some girls are naturally fun especially the ugly once but all these too beautiful girls are scared to give into a relationship cause you may come for the body

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. by omoelesa(m): 11:01am On Mar 12, 2016
The girl no like u joor.

2 Likes

Re: I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. by klenton(m): 11:01am On Mar 12, 2016
I don't think the gal was ever serious with u
U say she is boring, i say she wasnt really into u
Maybe cus of her beauty She tinks ur nt really her standard

1 Like

Re: I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 12, 2016
changing dp doesn't mean a thing. I haven't touched mine on FB since I opened FB. Also she might be an introvert. someone who prefers to observe.

would you rather prefer a lousy and rowdy babe who is unruly and wouldn't mind a street bawl once in a while with your neighbours?

did you ask the babe what her interests were, maybe she found YOU boring... you know How guys like to talk about football and messi and stuff... just saying...

2 Likes

Re: I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. by cocaineaddict(m): 11:12am On Mar 12, 2016
jmichlins:
There is nothing like a boring lady it is you that is asking a yes or no question. Imagine you asking a girl have you eaten what do you expect as answer other than yes or no. But tell her how beautiful she is and what she means to you be hear her talk like parrot. I am dating a girl i considered boring but i talked to her, grew the confidence and trust level that she sometimes tells me things i wish she keeps to herself. Right now she is the most amazing person i can be around with. As a man you can make your relationship what you want it to be although some girls are naturally fun especially the ugly once but all these too beautiful girls are scared to give into a relationship cause you may come for the body
had it been I hadn't already tried all the things you wrote above I would have concurred with your opinion but on the contrary, I used every tactics known to man to make this babe more lively and interesting all to no avail. I had some few smart friends who noticed this trait in her, they kept asking me if she any mental issues. That's how bad it was.

1 Like

Re: I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. by cocaineaddict(m): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2016
klenton:
I don't think the gal was ever serious with u
U say she is boring, i say she wasnt really into u
Maybe cus of her beauty She tinks ur nt really her standard

I'm quite sure the girl was very much into me. I've been in a number of relationships and none ever complained of me being boring. And talking of standards, i'm equally handsome and cute so their is no way she could think i'm below par.

1 Like

Re: I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. by stevecantrell: 11:18am On Mar 12, 2016
Sexycleopatra:

I've never heard that before...are you one ?
Re: I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. by halfricanadian(f): 11:25am On Mar 12, 2016
All i see is an oliver twist undecided
Re: I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. by AfroKnight: 11:28am On Mar 12, 2016
Only guys who have been in his shoes will understand the OP. Bro, congratulations. You have escaped what some of us are unwilling to let go of cos of the few but outstanding qualities they see in such ladies.

I am a natural conversationalist but some babes can just quench any discussion. Before you can say jack, you have become a lecturer and she will be nodding head like student. Nonsense.

OP, you shouldn't have insulted her in your last paragraph though. No need for that.

2 Likes

Re: I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. by cocaineaddict(m): 11:33am On Mar 12, 2016
AfroKnight:
Only guys who have been in his shoes will understand the OP. Bro, congratulations. You have escaped what some of us are unwilling to let go of cos of the few but outstanding qualities they see in such ladies.

I am a natural conversationalist but some babes can just quench any discussion. Before you can say jack, you have become a lecturer and she will be nodding head like student. Nonsense.

OP, you shouldn't have insulted her in your last paragraph though. No need for that.
Thanks for the understanding bro. I've edited the insult.
Re: I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. by cocaineaddict(m): 11:34am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:
All i see is an oliver twist undecided
How?
Re: I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. by halfricanadian(f): 11:36am On Mar 12, 2016
cocaineaddict:

How?
Would u rada date a very very lousy ugly girl

Since dis one is extremely pretty nd quiet undecided
Re: I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. by cocaineaddict(m): 11:39am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Would u rada date a very very lousy ugly girl

Since dis one is extremely pretty nd quiet undecided
Not lousy. Lively and vibrant should be the right words
Re: I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. by halfricanadian(f): 11:41am On Mar 12, 2016
cocaineaddict:

Not lousy. Lively and vibrant should be the right words

Ok go search for her goodluck smiley
Re: I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. by akoladejesu(m): 11:41am On Mar 12, 2016
Naso some girl be jawe. E get one wey find me come one day, She no dey talk, she was so cool nd gentle, very boring dat she cannot flow in a conversation.. We kissed a bit and I tried inserting my joystick into her poor kitty cat, the girl open up o, telling me she go tear my joystick apart if I make any silly moves with it. Na so me I keep my tin o.

3 Likes

Re: I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. by cocaineaddict(m): 11:49am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ok go search for her goodluck smiley
i'm not searching. Just opened this thread to express my dissatisfaction pertaining my previous relationship.
Re: I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. by halfricanadian(f): 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
cocaineaddict:

i'm not searching. Just opened this thread to express my dissatisfaction pertaining my previous relationship.

Ok boss
Re: I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. by cocaineaddict(m): 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
Re: I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. by jmichlins(m): 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
cocaineaddict:

had it been I hadn't already tried all the things you wrote above I would have concurred with your opinion but on the contrary, I used every tactics known to man to make this babe more lively and interesting all to no avail. I had some few smart friends who noticed this trait in her, they kept asking me if she any mental issues. That's how bad it was.
guy i understand you but you should invest more in her for their type are rare. You will be the principal factor in her life cause no one will ever get to know the real her cause while others find her as trouble you will be enjoying her and her fidelity will be best.

1 Like

Re: I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. by Rukkydelta(f): 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
Op you self no try,, Werin make you no give am some cocaine ?...like you give her some wraps na you for come open thread dey complain 'My gf is too much fun to be with and i'm tired '
Re: I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. by Ibelong2God: 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
I think you were the one that did not spice up the relationship. You didn't discuss things that were of interest to her. women love to talk when you bring up such issues and make them laugh.
Re: I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
[quote author=cocaineaddict post=43702169]lest I forget, this girl would upload a Dp on her whatsapp, she nogo change am 4 like 3weeks to 1month. Na me go remind am 2 change her Dp. Her facebook? She never touch dat one for the past 3 years.

I change my dp once in 6months and on Facebook ;I post once a year that's on my birthday ....But as intresting as s*x....
no dull moments with me but am like that ur babe sometimes ....you should have given that babe a little more time to break out and I bet she would have been the best gf in ur lifetime.
Patience was what you needed and correction (let her know she is too cold)also
Re: I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. by cocaineaddict(m): 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
[quote author=Sempumping post=43705006][/quote]
patience? When I don de clock 30 very soon. Baby at a time no time o

1 Like

Re: I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
jmichlins:

Some cannot be helped O.
I dated one like that no matter how I tried no luck.
zero self esteem ..... I feel sorry for her

3 Likes

Re: I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. by Juliet11111(f): 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hahaha op just described me ooo. Not our fault tho, that's the way we were created. Lalasticlala oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

constant bashing Ladies On NL / 18+ Story : The Nurse And Patients / 10 Things Nigerian Men Want In A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.