Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Philippine President R.duterte Throws Corrupt Office Holders From Helicopter - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Philippine President R.duterte Throws Corrupt Office Holders From Helicopter (1077 Views)

Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood / 'We Wont Kill You, We Will Shoot Your Vagina'- Philippine President To Feminists / Trump Bans Green Card Holders From Some Muslim Countries From Re-entering US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Philippine President R.duterte Throws Corrupt Office Holders From Helicopter by Kingsley1000(m): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
President Rodrigo Duterte of the Philippines has
threatened corrupt government officials with the
prospect of being thrown out of a helicopter,
warning he has done it himself before.
The former prosecutor said he once hurled a
Chinese man suspected of rape and murder out of
a helicopter.
“If you are corrupt I will
fetch you using a
helicopter to Manila and
I will throw you out. I
have done this before,
why would I not do it
again?” Duterte said
during a speech to
victims of a typhoon on Tuesday, a clip of which
was posted on a video feed of the president’s
office.
Duterte’s latest threat comes a few weeks after he
admitted killing people during his 22 years as a
mayor of Davao city, sometimes riding a
motorcycle looking for “encounters to kill”. He
said those killings were part of legitimate police
operations, including a hostage incident. Some
senators have warned Duterte he risks
impeachment over his comments.
Duterte also said six people arrested last week
during a seizure in the capital of more than half
a tonne of methamphetamine, known locally as
“shabu”, were fortunate he was out of town.
“They were lucky I was not in Manila that time. If
I had known there were that much shabu inside a
house, I would definitely kill you,” he said. “Let’s
not make any drama, I will personally gun you
down if nobody else will do it.”
It was not immediately clear when or where the
helicopter incident Duterte spoke of took place.
His spokesman, Ernesto Abella, suggested it may
not have actually happened. “Let’s just say, urban
legend,” Abella said, without elaborating.
The United Nations’ top human rights envoy has
called for an investigation into Duterte’s claims of
killing people , to which Duterte last week
responded by calling him “stupid”, an “idiot” and
a “son of a bitch” who should go back to school.

source: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/29/philippines-rodrigo-duterte-says--threw-suspect-from-helicopter
Re: Philippine President R.duterte Throws Corrupt Office Holders From Helicopter by Kingsley1000(m): 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
Kind of capital punishment...imagine if likes of amaechi,obj,atiku,mama piss amid others were thrown outta a moving helicopter,would it serve as a deterrent to others

Do u propose such thing be emulated by nigerian president?
Re: Philippine President R.duterte Throws Corrupt Office Holders From Helicopter by ajepako(f): 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
He already denied making such statement..

But sha...not bad for thieving nigerian politicians..
Re: Philippine President R.duterte Throws Corrupt Office Holders From Helicopter by Kingsley1000(m): 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
ajepako:
He already denied making such statement..

But sha...not bad for thieving nigerian politicians..
he didn't deny...did u read where he said he has done it before
Re: Philippine President R.duterte Throws Corrupt Office Holders From Helicopter by ajepako(f): 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
Kingsley1000:
he didn't deny...did u read where he said he has done it before

l just saw the denial on Reuters now on my Twitter..
Re: Philippine President R.duterte Throws Corrupt Office Holders From Helicopter by Nobody: 2:34am On Dec 30, 2016
President Rodrigo Duterte of the Philippines is being demonized, ridiculed and dismissed as a demagogue, condemned as a rough element, mocked as a buffoon by the AngloZionist empire.

In his country, he is enjoying the highest popularity rating of any president in its history: at least well over 70 percent, but often even over 80 percent.

This reminds me of the Western media demonization of Hugo Chavez - the late Venezuelan President assassinated by the CIA - ofcourse, only learners believe the Western media narrative that Chavez died of an aggressive soft-tissue cancer.

www.strategic-culture.org/news/2016/03/14/murder-chavez-cia-and-dea-cover-their-tracks.html

From the mass media outlets, to local televisions & newspapers (influenced or directly sponsored by Western sources), the “information” that was flowing was clearly biased, extremely critical, and even derogatory.

In New York City & Paris, in Buenos Aires & Hong Kong, the consensus was almost unanimous: “Chavez was a vulgar populist, a demagogue, a military strongman, and potentially a “dangerous dictator”.

In South Korea and the UK, in Qatar and Turkey, people who could hardly place Venezuela on the world map, were expressing their “strong opinions”, mocking and smearing the man who would later be revered as a Latin Amerikan hero.

Now, just like in the days of Chavez, the louder the hate speech from abroad and from local mass media outlets, the stronger the Filipinos are standing by their leader - Duterte.

Before Rodrigo Duterte came to power, most of the social indicators were nearing the regional bottom.

Duterte's only offence was that - he out-rightly rejected imperialism & the horrid colonialist past to which the Philippines was subjected for centuries.

The West - especially Amerika is now in full panic mode. Their propaganda machine is currently in “gear 40”. grin

Different strategies on how to unseat the “unruly & rebellious” president are being designed & tried but Duterte is not only outraged about the present, he is furious about the past.

Between the years 1899 & 1913, Amerika wrote the darkest pages of her history by invading the Philippines, for no other reason than acquiring imperial possessions, prompted a fierce reaction of the Filipino people.

126,000 Amerikan soldiers were brought in to quell the resistance. As a result, 400,000 Filipino “insurrectos” died under Amerikan fire and one million Filipino civilians died because of the hardship, mass killings & scorched earth tactics carried out by the Amerikans.

In September 2016, at the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean) Summit which was also attended by that Kenyan bastard - Obama; Duterte produced a picture of the killings done by Amerikan soldiers in the past and said:

“This are my ancestors [that] they killed.

I am anti-West. I do not like the Americans. It’s simply a matter of principle for me.

The PH is not a vassal state, we have long ceased to be a colony of the US.”

[img]https://offgraun.files./2016/12/filipinocasualtiesfirstdayofwar.jpg?w=840&h=677[/img]

He said to Chinese officials, during his visit on October 20, 2016:

“I announce my separation from the United States, both in military but economics also. America has lost now. I’ve realigned myself in your ideological flow. And maybe I will also go to Russia to talk to Putin and tell him that there are three of us against the world: China, Philippines and Russia. It’s the only way.”

A deafening applause followed. grin

He calls the Amerikans “sons of bitches” and “hypocrites”, and he tells the superpower straight in the face:

“We can survive without American money. But you know, America, you might also be put to notice. Prepare to leave the Philippines, prepare for the eventual repeal or the abrogation of the Visiting Forces Agreement… You know, tit for tat. It ain’t a one-way traffic. Bye-bye Amerika”

What about Trump? Well, Duterte and Trump are still talking politely. He even offered a compliment to Trump recently - saying: “I like your mouth, it’s like mine”. Hahahahahahaha! grin cheesy grin

In the meantime, Amerika was sugarcoating the obvious bitterness of the relationship between the US and the Philippines. The new US envoy, Ambassador Sung Kim, a Korean-Amerikan, was all smiles and respect while saying:

“For me the most meaningful, the most fundamental is the deep and extraordinary warmth in the
peoples of the two countries”

Duterte's reply was fast: “Fvck you, son of a bitch!” Ok, wait a second! grin Actually, Duterte did not respond but I could bet with Missy89's luscious & succulent bosom that Duterte was close to going ballistic on the Amerikan asshole grin cheesy grin

You know, In Asia, courtesy is met with courtesy. However, no matter what, each week, the truth is, the Philippines is moving further away from the West, as planned & as foretold.

The West hates Duterte, and especially those who are trying to trigger wars with China and Russia but admires both countries, saying that China has “the kindest soul of all”, while openly admiring Russian President Vladimirovich Putinski:

“(Russians) they do not insult people, they do not interfere,” Duterte declared”.

He is hated by many local and international NGOs, including the Big multinational corporations, particularly those huge mining conglomerates that were operating in the Philippines for years and decades, murdering thousands of defenseless Filipino people, plundering natural
resources and devastating the environment - just like they (ExxonMobil & Chevron) are doing in our Niger Delta, but President Duterte is putting a full stop to such, feudal, fascist lawlessness.

Philippines is a country in rebellion, galvanized by one man and his tremendous determination and courage. Is he a saint? No, he is not. He himself says that he is not.

Now, who do you prefer between Duterte - a plain-talking leader who calls a spade a spade and admits to having killed people directly with his own hands; and Obama - a leader oozing smooth-talking charm out of the sides of his “dick-sucking lips”, promising one thing but doing another, ordering Mafia-style hits on people in distant lands and justifying remote-controlled killing with lies and faked news? grin

In conclusion, there are more than one hundred million men, women and children behind Rodrigo Duterte, clinging to his back, right now … most of them very poor, most of them robbed of absolutely everything by Amerika.

If he gets through the storm, most of them will survive, will benefit.

Therefore, exhausted and injured, he is marching forward. His fists are clenched, he is cursing.

As he hears insults, feels punches, as he envisions assassins (CIA, Mosad & MI6) waiting for him all along the way, most likely, he keeps repeating in his mind what his great hero, “Hugo Chavez” used to shout until the very end:

“Here, No One Surrenders!” grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philippine President R.duterte Throws Corrupt Office Holders From Helicopter by panafrican(m): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
How many helicopters would we need from Nairobi Kenya to Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire passing through Nigeria ? grin

(1) (Reply)

University Of Hawaii Emails Students & staff: 'In The Event Of Nuclear Attack / Germany Floods:shocking Pics Show Sea Of Obliterated Homes(Pix) / War In Ukraine Has Finally Escalated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.