Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Lingering Scars From Boko-haram Attacks! - John Wesley Mfr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lingering Scars From Boko-haram Attacks! - John Wesley Mfr (480 Views)

President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises / Army Recovers Weapons From Boko Haram After Gun Battle In Maiduguri (Photos) / 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lingering Scars From Boko-haram Attacks! - John Wesley Mfr by landmark247(m): 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
The young Man in the picture is Paul Geidam by name. He's an Indigene of Chibok in Borno State, Nigeria.

In my conversation with him earlier today, he had this to say:

"Oga, this Soldier defeat of Boko-Haram enh na Joyful thing for me O! You see me bah, I run comot from Chibok with my wife when Boko-Haram kill my brother and Mama. I come buy Achaba (Bike) dey use am manage life with my wife. But now, I go sell this bike, me and my wife go come go back to Chibok because my friends don go back and dem tell me say no more Boko-Haram"

I felt so sober having heard his short story and wondered how many people like him fled Chibok to Lagos and other parts of Nigeria for safety. Let me say to Our Ibo brothers and fellow Nigerians, no matter what the situation is now, NEVER wish for outbreak of War in Nigeria! Only those who survive will tell the Story!

The scars of gory attacks on the city of Chibok and environs of Borno, inclusive of other Northern parts, obviously from Paul's story will linger for a long time. How will a Mother ever forget she lost all her children to an explosion? How will a Yarinya (Young Woman) ever forget losing her husband to Boko-Haram slaughter and will those kidnapped girls that may never return be forgotten by their parents? Even Paul, as Joyful as he's now to return to Chibok still remembers how he lost his brother and mother to the Boko-Haram attacks. It's really sad that we actually went through such a terrible path.

I therefore Charge Mr. President and all team players not to relent in ensuring absolute security of lives and properties, and also do everything possible to redeem campaign promises made to Nigerians so they can increase hope in Nigeria!

God Bless Our Nigerian Soldiers and Gthe Federal Republic of Nigeria!

#NoToWar
#NoToTerrorism
#NoToViolence

Re: Lingering Scars From Boko-haram Attacks! - John Wesley Mfr by ogologoamu: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
@ op you must be high on Chibok weed for bringing Igbos into this. When the North established Boko haram and started killing Christians in the church where were you. They were jubilating each time bomb exploded in the church without knowing that it'll get to them.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Prays For A Nigeria Where Child Of A Nobody Can Become A Somebody / New Year Quiz / Peace Movement Held Today In Ohaji, Imo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.