Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Someone Please Visit My Compound And Try Out My Cosin. (more photos ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Please Visit My Compound And Try Out My Cosin. (more photos ) (5268 Views)

Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) / The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Please Visit My Compound And Try Out My Cosin. (more photos ) by fox26: 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
Most of the times its just make up and beauty in her mind. there she is on the back yard standing like a model. she got no boyfriend, most boys tried her , they failed to lure her.
I can give you address if interested,

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Visit My Compound And Try Out My Cosin. (more photos ) by Jerrylolo(m): 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
stupidity has eaten deep into ur nerves

8 Likes

Re: Someone Please Visit My Compound And Try Out My Cosin. (more photos ) by MarkGeraldo(m): 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
omo give me jaré
Re: Someone Please Visit My Compound And Try Out My Cosin. (more photos ) by Rexhenrex(m): 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
they are using ur brain to do weight lift in the village ......mtcheeew

23 Likes

Re: Someone Please Visit My Compound And Try Out My Cosin. (more photos ) by ikombe: 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Lmao grin

11 Likes

Re: Someone Please Visit My Compound And Try Out My Cosin. (more photos ) by cliquevibes(m): 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
OP, You are not even worth to be called a "THING"...

Ur enemies ave jst turned ur brain to recycle bin..

Better marry a smart wife because no child deserve ur gene....

I wnt even call u an idiot cos it wuld be as if am hyping u...

9 Likes

Re: Someone Please Visit My Compound And Try Out My Cosin. (more photos ) by Immanueladebol(m): 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
@OP...oya take

7 Likes

Re: Someone Please Visit My Compound And Try Out My Cosin. (more photos ) by falconey(m): 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
Rexhenrex:

lwkm hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Someone Please Visit My Compound And Try Out My Cosin. (more photos ) by Flexherbal(m): 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
Immanueladebol:
@OP...oya take
Funny you!
Re: Someone Please Visit My Compound And Try Out My Cosin. (more photos ) by ogechooky: 11:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Visit My Compound And Try Out My Cosin. (more photos ) by ogechooky: 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy come op

Re: Someone Please Visit My Compound And Try Out My Cosin. (more photos ) by Julietcutie(f): 12:03am On Dec 30, 2016
cliquevibes:

lol wicked reply... Jesus Christ grin

2 Likes

Re: Someone Please Visit My Compound And Try Out My Cosin. (more photos ) by Fidelismaria: 12:11am On Dec 30, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Someone Please Visit My Compound And Try Out My Cosin. (more photos ) by Curlyzik: 12:11am On Dec 30, 2016
Olooshi

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Visit My Compound And Try Out My Cosin. (more photos ) by profjossy2: 12:14am On Dec 30, 2016
cliquevibes:

choice! oh boy, Nawa o...the guy collect ur wife?

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Visit My Compound And Try Out My Cosin. (more photos ) by emmanuel2015: 12:23am On Dec 30, 2016
People like to carry person matter for head Ooo
Re: Someone Please Visit My Compound And Try Out My Cosin. (more photos ) by lionlamb020(m): 12:46am On Dec 30, 2016
Smh undecided

4 Likes

Re: Someone Please Visit My Compound And Try Out My Cosin. (more photos ) by joooj: 3:32am On Dec 30, 2016
Hilarious Black People Vine Compilation 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai6rfIA9Dno
Re: Someone Please Visit My Compound And Try Out My Cosin. (more photos ) by Judasjudas(m): 7:06am On Dec 30, 2016
grin for dream world ..b like u Dun try her out finish ..to bend de snap ur cousin kpekus like this ..
Re: Someone Please Visit My Compound And Try Out My Cosin. (more photos ) by tollyboy5(m): 10:21am On Dec 30, 2016
fox26:
Most of the times its just make up and beauty in her mind. there she is on the back yard standing like a model. she got no boyfriend, most boys tried her , they failed to lure her.
I can give you address if interested,
Yes I can see her face very pretty can I have her number cheesy
Re: Someone Please Visit My Compound And Try Out My Cosin. (more photos ) by pistero(m): 10:22am On Dec 30, 2016
Rexhenrex:
funniest sh*t I have heard in a while, I din laff tire.
Re: Someone Please Visit My Compound And Try Out My Cosin. (more photos ) by potbelly(m): 10:35am On Dec 30, 2016
why so eviiiiiil grin grin
cliquevibes:

Re: Someone Please Visit My Compound And Try Out My Cosin. (more photos ) by Oyediran11(m): 10:59am On Dec 30, 2016
Lol! Did she tell you to get her a boyfriend or what? You don't really need to inform people about it, just post her number online for the hungry guys. Dem go suck her dry

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Visit My Compound And Try Out My Cosin. (more photos ) by olac21(m): 11:16am On Dec 30, 2016
I wont call you a "fool" cos it is an insult to that word!
Re: Someone Please Visit My Compound And Try Out My Cosin. (more photos ) by fox26: 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
olac21:
I wont call you a "fool" cos it is an insult to that word!
Oluwa- 07064350223
Re: Someone Please Visit My Compound And Try Out My Cosin. (more photos ) by fox26: 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
Here is the number. Please come around oo

(1) (Reply)

See The Shocking Thing This Man Does EachTime His Girlfriend Is Menstruating(pic / Guys, Don't Die Trying. Don't Kill Yourself / Do Ladies Actually Enjoy Love-making Or Do They Pretend About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.