Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

APC Plotting To Bomb My Plane – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Plotting To Bomb My Plane – Wike (1325 Views)

PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope / Muslim Brotherhood Plotting To Bomb Banks, Barracks, Prisons – Lai Mohammed / "They Want To Bomb My Plane" - Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Plotting To Bomb My Plane – Wike by phenase(m): 11:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
Chukwudi Akasike, Port Harcourt

THE Rivers State Governor, Chief Nyesom Wike, has accused the leaders of the All Progressives Congress in Rivers State of planning to bomb him while travelling in a plane.

Wike explained that the target was for the APC in the state to get rid of him in its desperate bid to unseat the Peoples Democratic Party-led government in the state.

The governor said the opposition party in the state was not happy that he was paying workers’ salaries and pensions to pensioners despite the economic recession and the failure of some state governors to pay salaries.
Wike, who spoke on Thursday at a thanksgiving service in Port Harcourt organised by the state PDP, criticised those calling for bloodshed in the state for selfish reasons and cursed that blood would continue to flow in their families.

He explained that God would continue to grant him victory no matter how hard APC leaders in the state planned to eliminate him.

“They said they will blow the plane that I will enter. You are plotting, do you know whether God will blow your own plane before that time,” the governor said, adding that the state was under constant assault by leaders of the opposition party.

Describing Rivers as a peaceful state, Wike stressed that the APC was planning to cause crisis in order to create a wrong impression.

http://www.firmtech1.com/2016/12/apc-plotting-to-bomb-my-plane-wike.html

http://punchng.com/apc-plotting-bomb-plane-wike/
Re: APC Plotting To Bomb My Plane – Wike by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 2:08am On Dec 30, 2016
THIS IS A MOST STUPIDIC, NONSENSIC & LUNATIC STATEMENT FROM THE BURUKUTU WICKED GOVERNOR

7 Likes

Re: APC Plotting To Bomb My Plane – Wike by dokiOloye(m): 2:47am On Dec 30, 2016
Good.
Let d propaganda war begin.
We've allowed osama BinHary's minions to feed us bullshit for too long.

1 Like

Re: APC Plotting To Bomb My Plane – Wike by mykeljosef: 2:55am On Dec 30, 2016
we have a reactive government so anything goes
Re: APC Plotting To Bomb My Plane – Wike by OluleyeAdeyemo: 2:58am On Dec 30, 2016
Tinubu saved us from Jonathan only for Wike the Thug to show up. South South sef

4 Likes

Re: APC Plotting To Bomb My Plane – Wike by 912(m): 3:07am On Dec 30, 2016
This guy has gone mental

2 Likes

Re: APC Plotting To Bomb My Plane – Wike by Nobody: 3:11am On Dec 30, 2016
if you die its just minus 1.....others will follow.Stupid statement

1 Like

Re: APC Plotting To Bomb My Plane – Wike by Mynd44: 3:24am On Dec 30, 2016
Re: APC Plotting To Bomb My Plane – Wike by jericco1(m): 3:29am On Dec 30, 2016
na wa o. wonders
Re: APC Plotting To Bomb My Plane – Wike by Kingsley1000(m): 4:12am On Dec 30, 2016
this illitrate is a disgrace to rivers state people

2 Likes

Re: APC Plotting To Bomb My Plane – Wike by Pavarottii(m): 4:32am On Dec 30, 2016
OluleyeAdeyemo:
Tinubu saved us from Jonathan only for Wike the Thug to show up. South South sef
Are u from Rivers state? How is Wike ur problem?

1 Like

Re: APC Plotting To Bomb My Plane – Wike by Pavarottii(m): 4:33am On Dec 30, 2016
Kingsley1000:
this illitrate is a disgrace to rivers state people
And ur reasons?
Re: APC Plotting To Bomb My Plane – Wike by Babacele: 5:17am On Dec 30, 2016
nonsense talk from an exposed serial murderer to buy unmerited sympathy. it won't work. u can fool only Igbos.
Re: APC Plotting To Bomb My Plane – Wike by Duchess500(f): 5:19am On Dec 30, 2016
Hmmm....government of wahala cheesy

A young man who anchored my sister's wedding and my birthday is exceptionally good in what he does! Please call him to MC your weddings, birthdays and other events if you live in Edo or Delta state, Nigeria. His name is MC Angel Abraham.
Please call his manager on....08092724624
Or....09020150023
Re: APC Plotting To Bomb My Plane – Wike by kingdompropty: 5:34am On Dec 30, 2016
These guys just want Rivers State by all means for 2019 cash to fund their elections.

APC government is the most unfocused government.

Instead of paying workers salaries, they are looking for oil states.

Instead of returning dollars to 197,they are Using DSS, Sars, Efcc, military against opposition.

Shior.

1 Like

Re: APC Plotting To Bomb My Plane – Wike by banki(m): 5:55am On Dec 30, 2016
kingdompropty:
These guys just want Rivers State by all means for 2019 cash to fund their elections.

APC government is the most unfocused government.

Instead of paying workers salaries, they are looking for oil states.

Instead of returning dollars to 197,they are Using DSS, Sars, Efcc, military against opposition.

Shior.

so APC is owing workers salaries I didn't know oh

1 Like

Re: APC Plotting To Bomb My Plane – Wike by Ahmadgani(m): 6:45am On Dec 30, 2016
Nyesome Wike has successfully transformed himself into a propagandist.

Your excellency Sir, it's quite unfortunate that you failed to accept the reality that we all are dead men in advance
Re: APC Plotting To Bomb My Plane – Wike by oyatmicah(m): 7:00am On Dec 30, 2016
our wike has finally gone mad
i av been watching u on my 7D plasma wall tv

Re: APC Plotting To Bomb My Plane – Wike by kcnwaigbo: 7:01am On Dec 30, 2016
banki:

so APC is owing workers salaries I didn't know oh
Say that to Aregbesola,Orton,Okorocha etc
Re: APC Plotting To Bomb My Plane – Wike by Cekpo34(m): 7:34am On Dec 30, 2016
It may appear Wike is not making any sense but a second thought should be granted his vituperation considering the desperateness of Ameachi and APC. Flagrant allegations like this is the surest way Wike can checkmate APC structures in Rivers. Of course the strategy is working for Fayose
Re: APC Plotting To Bomb My Plane – Wike by ddippset(m): 7:38am On Dec 30, 2016
my problem really is with all these osioma/ariria market touts on nairaland who take wike as their lord and personal saviour. if you make any comment about wike they ask, are you from rivers state? I quite agree that rivers state is at least 65% PDP but damn! the breakdown is like this: the elites, the educated and enlightened are 60% APC and 40% PDP. then the cultists, criminals, militants, agboros, motor park touts, and market women are like 10% APC and 90% PDP. so yes I give the population to PDP but these bandits shouldn't go about thinking anybody that bashes wike isn't from rivers state na!
Re: APC Plotting To Bomb My Plane – Wike by DIKEnaWAR: 7:59am On Dec 30, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
THIS IS A MOST STUPIDIC, NONSENSIC & LUNATIC STATEMENT FROM THE BURUKUTU WICKED GOVERNOR

Oga, why don't you just face your life without a plane, instead of cursing another with one?

(1) (Reply)

See Wat Niger Delta Students Pass Through B4 Going 2 School Despite Having Oil(p / Our People Have Been Deceived - Orji Kalu / Okorocha's 2nd Son Graduates With Bsc Maths And Mech. Engr In Texas USA (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.