Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,995 members, 7,841,813 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Senator Omisore Holds A Fake Masters Degree - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Senator Omisore Holds A Fake Masters Degree (3466 Views)

Man Raped By A Fake Police Officer In Delta / I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect / Ekiti: Police Lied, We Paid Ransom To Kidnappers – Omisore’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Omisore Holds A Fake Masters Degree by KnowAll(m): 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2009
The issue of gossips is irrelevant and secondary, when a fact can be established, ask Mr Omisore to show us his certificate can any task be easier than that I guess not. undecided
Re: Senator Omisore Holds A Fake Masters Degree by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2009
Since you "know all",why not meet omisore for clarification instead of making noise over the internet,
Re: Senator Omisore Holds A Fake Masters Degree by OBVIOUS(m): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2009
KnowAll:

The issue of gossips is irrelevant and secondary, when a fact can be established, ask Mr Omisore to show us his certificate can any task be easier than that I guess not. undecided

Gossips are baseless and are often based on assumptions. Not facts.
Re: Senator Omisore Holds A Fake Masters Degree by KnowAll(m): 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2009
Since you "know all",why not meet omisore for clarification instead of making noise over the internet,

I will ignore your statement, for one I am not seeking elective office, secondly I did not tell anybody I have a Ph.d or is it Masters so why worry myself, I am not the one in a dilemma of producing a certificate the senator is, unfortunately Oyinbo no de take bribe, they will tell you as it is.

The bloody Irony is the stupid man did not have to lie in the first place since he is already over qualified for the post.
Re: Senator Omisore Holds A Fake Masters Degree by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2009
Then let him die before we bury him instead making stupid assumptions
Re: Senator Omisore Holds A Fake Masters Degree by KnowAll(m): 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2009
Gossips are baseless and are often based on assumptions. Not facts.

There are some facts that have being established, and that has actually move issues from the realm of gossip, illusion or fantasy to hard bone fact.

1. The institution concerned recognise that name,

2. The Institution knew he enrolled for the course,

3. The last but not the least, did he finish the course and obtain his certificate, this is where the Institution had to put a foot down on the people probing the validity of the Certificate. There is the data protection act in the UK, the consent of the person probed will be required before more information can be unravelled.
Re: Senator Omisore Holds A Fake Masters Degree by nethacker(m): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2009
May kelly:

Any news about savanah bank plc? i have 500k locked up there shocked
r we talking abt 500k here,
will u shut up and contribute angry angry i mean reasonable contribution, ok ?
Re: Senator Omisore Holds A Fake Masters Degree by Boboedom: 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2009
President Nelson Mandela read and obtained his doctorate in prison, plus the man does not need a MSC to be a senator
Re: Senator Omisore Holds A Fake Masters Degree by scottN(m): 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2009
anoda one!
Re: Senator Omisore Holds A Fake Masters Degree by globalaid(m): 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2009
I do not like this sahara reporters at all, most of their news are always coming out to be fake. Are they not the one that said Mariam Babangida is dead and it later come out to be lie.
Re: Senator Omisore Holds A Fake Masters Degree by OBVIOUS(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2009
globalaid:

I do not like this sahara reporters at all, most of their news are always coming out to be fake. Are they not the one that said Mariam Babangida is dead and it later come out to be lie.

GBAM----and this is not the only RUMOR that they have spread.
Re: Senator Omisore Holds A Fake Masters Degree by OBVIOUS(m): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2009
If Nigeria was a LAWFUL country, they would have been slapped with soo many lawsuits--- that they would have been shot down and closed a LOOOONG time ago.
Re: Senator Omisore Holds A Fake Masters Degree by AloyEmeka6: 4:39am On Nov 21, 2009
OBVIOUS:

If Nigeria was a LAWFUL country, they would have been slapped with soo many lawsuits--- that they would have been shot down and closed a LOOOONG time ago.

Have you heard of libel protection in the west before?. The press can only apologize to you if they so wish and they usually apologize because they don't want to provoke their readers and not the potential plaintiff. As long as you cannot prove there was a malicious intent towards their report, you can do nada. If they cannot be subpoenaed to disclose their source of information,how will you successfully slap them with a lawsuit?.
Re: Senator Omisore Holds A Fake Masters Degree by OBVIOUS(m): 10:23am On Nov 21, 2009
nethacker:

hahahahahaha---------fuuny post!
Re: Senator Omisore Holds A Fake Masters Degree by komekn(m): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2009
The question’s that Obvious raises are entirely pertinent and without a substantive response opens the supposedly honourable senator‘s integrity to question.

I am inclined to speculate in the negative as he was incarcerated is it the same senator Omisore or another Omisore or a person purported to be Omisore that sat the examinations that led to the award of MSc by this university.

This is a scenario well known in Nigeria not so much in the UK unless we have now introduced this avenue for monetary gain. Imagine all those illiterate and half ‘baked money miss road’ politicians how much will they pay for you to do a Msc ,in a UK, red brick university for them , a good money earner for the unscrupulous.

Plenty, plenty question no answer, the issue is not Sahara reporters but the credibility of an Honourable .
Re: Senator Omisore Holds A Fake Masters Degree by AloyEmeka6: 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2009
komekn:

The question’s that Obvious raises are entirely pertinent and without a substantive response opens the supposedly honourable senator‘s integrity to question.

I am inclined to speculate in the negative as he was incarcerated is it the same senator Omisore or another Omisore or a person purported to be Omisore that sat the examinations that led to the award of MSc by this university.

This is a scenario well known in Nigeria not so much in the UK unless we have now introduced this avenue for monetary gain. Imagine all those illiterate and half ‘baked money miss road’ politicians how much will they pay for you to do a Msc ,in a UK, red brick university for them , a good money earner for the unscrupulous.

Plenty, plenty question no answer, the issue is not Sahara reporters but the credibility of an Honourable .

And that is why Omisore decided to shun them. He can succesfully do that because the Abdulahhi guy remains in his office even when it was proved that he is using a fake degree. My question is why fake a masters degree when GCE is enough to retain his position?
Re: Senator Omisore Holds A Fake Masters Degree by Maykelly(f): 10:58am On Nov 23, 2009
nethacker:

my own opinion, what will hapen to my 500k in savanah bank? very reasonable
Re: Senator Omisore Holds A Fake Masters Degree by AloyEmeka6: 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2009
May kelly:

my own opinion, what will hapen to my 500k in savanah bank? very reasonable

Go and ask Jim Nwobodo.
Re: Senator Omisore Holds A Fake Masters Degree by ZnO: 4:00am On Jun 27, 2011
Oh Men!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mechanic Apprentice Crashes A Client’s Car While Taking It For A Spin In Calabar / New Jersey Gang Member Kills Nigerian Man For Urinating In His Street / They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.