Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

See The Message That Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp This Morning. (photo's) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Message That Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp This Morning. (photo's) (1636 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) / The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media / Ali Darni Abba Saleh Dies By 1am This Morning. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Message That Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp This Morning. (photo's) by Number2(m): 10:47am On Dec 30, 2016
may God help us ooo.

lalasticlala mynd44

Re: See The Message That Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp This Morning. (photo's) by BlackDBagba: 10:48am On Dec 30, 2016
shocked
Re: See The Message That Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp This Morning. (photo's) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
These things always turn out to be serious. It looks like a police thing that has leaked so stay away from public places!
Re: See The Message That Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp This Morning. (photo's) by Agimor(m): 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
Be guarded. Be watchful while in crowded places.
Re: See The Message That Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp This Morning. (photo's) by donkossy(m): 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
saw this shit 2 years ago

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Recorded As An Important Yoruba Commercial City In The 1800s / Gov. Ajimobi Daughter Slams LAUTECH Protesting Students / I’ve Decided To Speak The Truth And Die, Melaye Replies AGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.