Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,609 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Suicidal Muslim Woman Challenged Jesus (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Suicidal Muslim Woman Challenged Jesus (video) (4953 Views)

Boxing Champion Wilder Challenged Jesus Christ And Regrets It. / Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna / Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicidal Muslim Woman Challenged Jesus (video) by penielx: 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
Re: Suicidal Muslim Woman Challenged Jesus (video) by maxti: 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
Inspiring!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicidal Muslim Woman Challenged Jesus (video) by penielx: 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
nice testimony
Re: Suicidal Muslim Woman Challenged Jesus (video) by annunaki2(m): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
To God be the glory. It's only a matter of time, I forsee a great awakening when muslims in the middle east will dump Islam enmasse and embrace christ.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suicidal Muslim Woman Challenged Jesus (video) by alBHAGDADI: 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
annunaki2:
To God be the glory. It's only a matter of time, I forsee a great awakening when muslims in the middle east will dump Islam enmasse and embrace christ.
They had to cover the woman's face so as to prevent the bloodthirsty people of the religion of peace from identifying her and killing her. But aminusanti will say "no compulsion in Islamic religion".

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suicidal Muslim Woman Challenged Jesus (video) by Edwinmason(m): 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
op na wetin the video dey talk....no mb to watch am
Re: Suicidal Muslim Woman Challenged Jesus (video) by annunaki2(m): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
They had to cover the woman's face so as to prevent the bloodthirsty people of the religion of peace from identifying her and killing her. But aminusanti will say "no compulsion in Islamic religion".

Like all Muslim apologists aminusanti is a notorious and proficient liar. Allah will be proud of his al taquiya skills. It amazes me the audacity with which these islamic reprobates tell lies to defend islam.

2 Likes

Re: Suicidal Muslim Woman Challenged Jesus (video) by Demmzy15(m): 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
annunaki2:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Suicidal Muslim Woman Challenged Jesus (video) by plappville(f): 12:10am On Dec 31, 2016
Islam is the true cancer. People aré living in fear in Berlin, France, Australia and many other places because of Islamist terrorism. Yet some say Islam is peaceful.

Where is the peace of these countries I mentioned up there? Islam has taken it partially. Does the word peaceful means war? This women in the video are free from cancer.

All muslims should take this step of faith to meet their saviour Jésus Christ. Muhamma.d is dead and rothe 1400 yrs ago. He awaits judgement. Open ur eyes, do not live in deception. Save ur soul from this cancer. Don't say you didn't get the message. Tommorow may be too late.

Peace.

4 Likes

Re: Suicidal Muslim Woman Challenged Jesus (video) by aminusanti(m): 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2016
annunaki2:

Like all Muslim apologists aminusanti is a notorious and proficient liar. Allah will be proud of his al taquiya skills. It amazes me the audacity with which these islamic reprobates tell lies to defend islam.
Ok. next

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Muslim Woman Challenged Jesus (video) by aminusanti(m): 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2016
plappville:
Islam is the true cancer. People aré living in fear in Berlin, France, Australia and many other places because of Islamist terrorism. Yet some say Islam is peaceful.

Where is the peace of these countries I mentioned up there? Islam has taken it partially. Does the word peaceful means war? This women in the video are free from cancer.

All muslims should take this step of faith to meet their saviour Jésus Christ. Muhamma.d is dead and rothe 1400 yrs ago. He awaits judgement. Open ur eyes, do not live in deception. Save ur soul from this cancer. Don't say you didn't get the message. Tommorow may be too late.

Peace.
Hahaha
Step?
What step?
Worshiping man as God?
Check n read well my dear..

How can one be saved from the God that was crucified and died on the cross??
Get this in ur empty head prophet mohammad was a prophet (messenger) just like Prophet Jesus)( PBUT) and no muslim worship prophet mohammad as u people are doing with Jesus (pbuh)

Luke 4:8
Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.'"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicidal Muslim Woman Challenged Jesus (video) by reallest(f): 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2016
Delusion of the highest order cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Suicidal Muslim Woman Challenged Jesus (video) by penielx: 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
aminusanti:

Hahaha
Step?
What step?
Worshiping man as God?

Get this in ur empty head prophet mohammad was a prophet (messenger) just like Prophet Jesus)( PBUT) and no muslim worship prophet mohammad as u people are doing with Jesus (pbuh)

Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.'"

Jesus is the ONLY way the truth and Life no man comes to the father except through him. Jesus Christ died on the cross AND rose Again on the third day to cleanse us from sins once and for all. We(Born again Christian) were redeemed by his blood (As if we did not sin) so that we can escape the wrath of God.

The only condition for non-Christian to enter the Kingdom of God is to live without sin. If you are a muslim, Songo worshiper, Budha etc, you need to live without sin before you can enter to heaven. But the truth is no one can say I have no sin. but through Christ, there is, therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. for the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made us free from the law of sin and death

So by brother please accept this free offer.

2 Likes

Re: Suicidal Muslim Woman Challenged Jesus (video) by aminusanti(m): 8:00am On Jan 01, 2017
penielx:

Jesus is the ONLY way the truth and Life no man comes to the father except through him.
B4 jesus whats d way n truth?
All prophets of God were the way, the truth and the life during their time since they conveyed the only true religion from God to men. Hence, they were the only way to God since any other message that contradicted theirs would be false.

Jesus Christ died on the cross AND rose Again on the third day to cleanse us from sins once and for all. We(Born again Christian) were redeemed by his blood (As if we did not sin) so that we can escape the wrath of God.
My God doesn't need blood to forgive sins and ever since b4 jesus come into existence God forgive sin without any intermediary and that's the same thing ur bible teaches.

Isaiah 43:25
"I--yes, I alone--will blot out your sins for my own sake and will never think of them again".

Ezekiel 18:20

"The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him"

The only condition for non-Christian to enter the Kingdom of God is to live without sin. If you are a muslim, Songo worshiper, Budha etc, you need to live without sin before you can enter to heaven. But the truth is no one can say I have no sin. but through Christ, there is, therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. for the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made us free from the law of sin and death
Wow..so, u are trying to say all the people b4 jesus didn't make it to heaven?? And I couldn't see any verse in the OT that mention God needs Blood to forgive sins?
+ non of the prophets b4 jesus ever mention such!
*Noah
*Moses
*Abraham (pbut)
Etc

So by brother please accept this free offer.
Thanks for ur Offer but NO wink

3 Likes

Re: Suicidal Muslim Woman Challenged Jesus (video) by DoctorAlien(m): 8:41am On Jan 01, 2017
aminusanti:

Hahaha
Step?
What step?
Worshiping man as God?

Stop lying. Jesus is a GOD. "And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God." Jn. 20:28

You better wake up and pull yourself out of that delusion called islam.
Re: Suicidal Muslim Woman Challenged Jesus (video) by aminusanti(m): 10:14am On Jan 01, 2017
DoctorAlien:

Stop lying. Jesus is a GOD. "And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God." Jn. 20:28
Lying to whom?
U are entitled to ur own foolishness my dear man worshiper( mr alien)

If now I call u God does that makes u God Almighty?

Doubting Thomas said "My Lord and my God" to Jesus.  Yet, all believers were called "God", and Moses was the "God" of the Believers, Aaron and Pharaoh:

Moses was called "The God" (Exodus 7:1) of the Believers, Aaron and Pharaoh.  Jesus said he was greater than Moses.  Thomas, the Disciple, called Jesus "My Lord and my God" (John 20:28).  Jesus denied to be GOD Almighty. 

All Believers were called "GODS and Sons of GOD" (Psalm 82:6) in the Bible.  "GOD" in the Bible also means master, leader, priest.  Therefore, the doubting Thomas' statement didn't suggest that Jesus was his Creator.  And Jesus being a "God" doesn't mean that he is GOD Almighty.  He is just another mere "God" like the rest of the believing creations and nothing more.

* Jesus was GOD, then why in Matthew 24:36 Jesus said "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."  Jesus told his followers that no one (including Jesus) knows when the judgment day will come, only GOD knows?

*If Jesus was GOD, then why in Mark 12:29 Jesus said "Here, O Israel:  The Lord our God is one Lord."   The words "our God" indicate that Jesus had a higher God over him, a stronger God than him.  Jesus didn't say "Your God".  He said "our God" which includes Jesus as the creation of GOD.

*If Jesus was GOD, then why in Mark 10:18 Jesus said “And Jesus said to him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone.”?

*Also in Luke 18:19 Jesus said only GOD Almighty is Good: ""Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good—except God alone."

*If Jesus was GOD, then why in Isaiah 11:2-3 GOD had put the spirit of fearing GOD in Jesus?  Also see GOD's Spirit in the many others beside Jesus.

* And again the Bible called Jesus a slave (abd) of GOD throughout the Old Testament:

You better wake up and pull yourself out of that delusion called islam.
Ok.

4 Likes

Re: Suicidal Muslim Woman Challenged Jesus (video) by DoctorAlien(m): 11:13am On Jan 01, 2017
aminusanti,

Why did David, under inspiration, call the Messiah Lord in Matt. 22:42-45?

Jesus called Himself the good shepherd. Compare that with His statement that only GOD is good.

Who was GOD speaking to when He said "let us make man in our own image"?

Jesus told the Jews that they have never heard GOD's voice, nor seen His form at any time in John 5:37. Who was constantly interacting with the Israelites, and even spoke the 10 Commandments to their hearing at Sinai?

Who did GOD call GOD in Hebrew 1:8-9?

What is the meaning of Jesus name given in Matt. 1:23?

Jesus forgave the sins of the paralytic man in Matt. 9:2. Who alone has the power to forgive sins?

In Matt. 12:8, Jesus called Himself the LORD of the Sabbath. Which man can presume to do this?

In Micah 5:2, it is stated emphatically that Jesus has been in existence from eternity. Who but GOD has existed from eternity?
Re: Suicidal Muslim Woman Challenged Jesus (video) by aminusanti(m): 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
DoctorAlien:
aminusanti,

Why did David, under inspiration, call the Messiah Lord in Matt. 22:42-45?

Jesus called Himself the good shepherd. Compare that with His statement that only GOD is good.

Who was GOD speaking to when He said "let us make man in our own image"?

Jesus told the Jews that they have never heard GOD's voice, nor seen His form at any time in John 5:37. Who was constantly interacting with the Israelites, and even spoke the 10 Commandments to their hearing at Sinai?

Who did GOD call GOD in Hebrew 1:8-9?

What is the meaning of Jesus name given in Matt. 1:23?

Jesus forgave the sins of the paralytic man in Matt. 9:2. Who alone has the power to forgive sins?

In Matt. 12:8, Jesus called Himself the LORD of the Sabbath. Which man can presume to do this?

In Micah 5:2, it is stated emphatically that Jesus has been in existence from eternity. Who but GOD has existed from eternity?

Why are u ignoring my questions in the previous post? If u are serious kindly address those first then I will answer all dis ur queries accordingly and you will see how ur scripts are contradicting each other.

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Muslim Woman Challenged Jesus (video) by DoctorAlien(m): 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
aminusanti:
Why are u ignoring my questions in the previous post? If u are serious kindly address those first then I will answer all dis ur queries accordingly and you will see how ur scripts are contradicting each other.

You don't have a knowledge of what the Bible teaches. That was what I just demonstrated to you.
Re: Suicidal Muslim Woman Challenged Jesus (video) by aminusanti(m): 5:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
DoctorAlien:

You don't have a knowledge of what the Bible teaches. That was what I just demonstrated to you.
ok
agreed i dnt have d knowledge but answer my questions lets see who is lacking the knowledge. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicidal Muslim Woman Challenged Jesus (video) by alBHAGDADI: 7:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
aminusanti:
ok
agreed i dnt have d knowledge but answer my questions lets see who is lacking the knowledge. grin
Your terrorists brothers just killed 39 innocent people celebrating New Year day in istanbul Turkey. Are you happy that some infidels just got killed?
Re: Suicidal Muslim Woman Challenged Jesus (video) by aminusanti(m): 12:22am On Jan 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Your terrorists brothers just killed 39 innocent people celebrating New Year day in istanbul Turkey.
ok I will tell them to stop the killing.
Are you happy that some infidels just got killed?
No

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Muslim Woman Challenged Jesus (video) by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Your terrorists brothers just killed 39 innocent people celebrating New Year day in istanbul Turkey. Are you happy that some infidels just got killed?

And your defenceless living god that was crucify with blood dripping from his body couldn't help them from the terrorists. Which god is this, but a mare mortal who eat and goes to the toilet.

Mumu: You 4 call that defenceless lost sheep god that wept to protect them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicidal Muslim Woman Challenged Jesus (video) by alBHAGDADI: 6:53am On Jan 02, 2017
FriendChoice:

And your defenceless living god that was crucify with blood dripping from his body couldn't help them from the terrorists. Which god is this, but a mare mortal who eat and goes to the toilet.

Mumu: You 4 call that defenceless lost sheep god that wept to protect them.
Can you now see that muslim moderates are no different from the terrorists themselves? Instead of condemning the terror act by your Muslim brothers, you decided to hurl insults at Christ.

So much for "we Muslims believe in Jesus".

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Muslim Woman Challenged Jesus (video) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Can you now see that muslim moderates are no different from the terrorists themselves? Instead of condemning the terror act by your Muslim brothers, you decided to hurl insults at Christ.

Am not condemning anything. A lost sheep follower of Paul like you deserved no good words. This is the word you deserved & understand. You prefer this language. Condemning this act wouldn't satisfy your hatred to Islam neither would it bring good or peaceful coexistence between you and us. The more we condemned the more you insult us and our religion mumu.

So it's better your living god saves them from being killed. The 1 who has flesh and bone. The one who was circumcised. He is eat and he cries. The one you killed.

They killed good hahaha hahaha grin grin grin

For your information never call me a moderate Muslim. There is nothing like extreme or moderate Muslim. is either you're a true Muslim or Not. So be careful.
Re: Suicidal Muslim Woman Challenged Jesus (video) by alBHAGDADI: 10:06am On Jan 02, 2017
FriendChoice:

Am not condemning anything. A lost sheep follower like you deserved no good words. This is the word you deserved & understand. You prefer this language. Condemning this act wouldn't satisfy your hatred to Islam neither would it bring good or peaceful coexistence between you and us. The more we condemned the more you insult us and our religion mumu.

So it's better your living god saves them from being killed. The 1 who has flesh and bone. The one who was circumcised. He is eat and he cries.

For your information never call me a moderate Muslim. There is nothing like extreme or moderate Muslim. is either you're a true Muslim or Not. So be careful.
The reason why you won't condemn Islamic terror acts is simply because you will ware yourself out if you do cos it will keep occurring until the Quran is shoved in the gutter.

Since you are a real muslim, when are you going to kill your first Kafir as commanded by the Quran?
Re: Suicidal Muslim Woman Challenged Jesus (video) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The reason why you won't condemn Islamic terror acts is simply because you will ware yourself out if you do cos it will keep occurring until the Quran is shoved in the gutter.

Since you are a real muslim, when are you going to kill your first Kafir as commanded by the Quran?

Until the circumcised living leader of lost sheep begin to fight for the wicked he died for.
Re: Suicidal Muslim Woman Challenged Jesus (video) by alBHAGDADI: 10:38am On Jan 02, 2017
FriendChoice:

Until the circumcised living leader of lost sheep begin to fight for the wicked he died for.
Everything happening now are exactly what he prophesied. Guess what? He is coming soon to put a stop to it and destroy all those who kill his saints.

Why don't you Islamic Al taquiya expert just confess once and go all that you don't believe in Yahshua instead of pouring vile insults on him while claiming you love him?
Re: Suicidal Muslim Woman Challenged Jesus (video) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Everything happening now are exactly what he prophesied. Guess what? He is coming soon to put a stop to it and destroy all those who kill his saints.

Why don't you Islamic Al taquiya expert just confess once and go all that you don't believe in Yahshua instead of pouring vile insults on him while claiming you love him?

He will come back to judge you you lost sheeps follower of Paul Not Jesus. Because he never claim he is God, nowhere in the Bible.

How can a dead you wicked companions of fools slaughter come back. That means he is not dead.
Re: Suicidal Muslim Woman Challenged Jesus (video) by aminusanti(m): 10:51am On Jan 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Can you now see that muslim moderates are no different from the terrorists themselves?

[s]Instead of condemning the terror act by your Muslim brothers[/s], you decided to hurl insults at Christ.

"And your defenseless living god that was crucify with blood dripping from his body couldn't help them from the terrorists"

How is it an insult? What Friendchoice said is true based on your scriptures u pple are the ones insulting Jesus.
Read below

John 5:30
Jesus said: By myself I can do nothing;

Luke 22:44
And being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground.

Matthew 27:46
About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me.

From the above verses you can clearly see how defenseless your God is
* Your God Cried
* Your God is completely defenseless without his maker (GOD)
* Your God dripped Blood due punishment
* no doubt your God eat and go to toilet

He cant do anything without his maker (God) which we muslim worship as GOD Almighty not your God that need blood from his creation b4 he forgives.

Jesus said to you people
'You must worship the LORD your God and serve only him.'"

without any doubt any good muslim believe and respect Jesus (pbuh) but not the jesus that Paul crucified and tell a lot contradicting lies about.

2 Likes

Re: Suicidal Muslim Woman Challenged Jesus (video) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 02, 2017
aminusanti:

"And your [color=#990000]defenseless living god that was crucify with blood dripping from his body couldn't help them from the terrorists"
[/color]
How is it an insult? What Friendchoice said is true based on your scriptures u pple are the ones insulting Jesus.
Read below

John 5:30
Jesus said: By myself I can do nothing;

Luke 22:44
And being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground.

Matthew 27:46
About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me.

From the above verses you can clearly see how defenseless your God is
* Your God Cried
* Your God is completely defenseless without his maker (GOD)
* Your God dripped Blood due punishment
* no doubt your God eat and go to toilet

He cant do anything without his maker (God) which we muslim worship as GOD Almighty not your God that need blood from his creation b4 he forgives.

Jesus said to you people
'You must worship the LORD your God and serve only him.'"
without any doubt any good muslim believe and respect Jesus (pbuh) but not the jesus that Paul crucified and tell a lot contradicting lies about.

Today am descending to sheep brains follower of Paul. You know how sheep brain functions. I will deal with any sheep brain today.

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Muslim Woman Challenged Jesus (video) by ramdris(m): 11:31am On Jan 02, 2017
plappville:

Peace.
No worry too much about Islam...just ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Psalm 23(the Lord Is My Shepherd) As A Song On Your Pc Or Mobile Phone / All Nigeria Satanist Lets Meet Here. / From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.