Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Cheating On Your Spouse, Please What Does It Mean? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating On Your Spouse, Please What Does It Mean? (2126 Views)

"Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife / Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating On Your Spouse, Please What Does It Mean? by geogentle: 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2009
Please what exactly does it mean to cheat on one's spouse? Is it only adultery (sleeping with another person other than your spouse) or more? Please educate me on this.

Thanks.
Re: Cheating On Your Spouse, Please What Does It Mean? by Fhemmmy: 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2009
You could cheat on your spouse:
Physically
Emotionally
Spiritually
Even with your mind.
So be nice

1 Like

Re: Cheating On Your Spouse, Please What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2009
the art of cheating is a weakness that people have at any point in time during their relationship/marriage.

there are many reason why one would cheat and therefore there is no true meaning to it.
some do it because:
- they were drunk/high/or just going through a short spell of insanity.
- they were emotionally weak due to a fight with their spouse,, stress at work etc.
- they cant say no to a good toto/dikc.
- other do it just because they can. these people are in monogamous relationships but think in a polygamous way.
- their partner do not want/cant do the kind of sex they seek in the bedroom and therefore need a freak to do the sex acts that they require (god forbid their spouse couldnt do such inhuman acts).
- they wanted to have something different from the routine that they get from their partner.

the important part is that whatever the reason is, they are dishonest people who hasnt got the balls to either confront who they really are or let the person in front of them trully know who they are.
Re: Cheating On Your Spouse, Please What Does It Mean? by dominique(f): 10:02pm On Nov 19, 2009
nice replies . . . keep them coming smiley
Re: Cheating On Your Spouse, Please What Does It Mean? by coolier(f): 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2009
Cheating on your spouse is not only sexually related. If for instance you lie all the time, you're dishonest, disloyal, secretive, deceitful, tricky, you intimidate and victimize, fool, are unpredictable etc, then you're cheating on your spouse.
Re: Cheating On Your Spouse, Please What Does It Mean? by r231(m): 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2009
^^^^^^^^true
Re: Cheating On Your Spouse, Please What Does It Mean? by frprof(m): 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2009
Any act against fidelity is cheating. But do you know that not all marriage is real? In that case, I wonder if there is anything like cheating
Re: Cheating On Your Spouse, Please What Does It Mean? by rasputinn(m): 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2009
Fhemmmy:

You could cheat on your spouse:
Physically
Emotionally
Spiritually
Even with your mind.
So be nice

Could you please break down the above idioms
Re: Cheating On Your Spouse, Please What Does It Mean? by geogentle: 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2009
Thanks for your different contributions. MrBrown, you did well to give reasons why people cheat but you have not answered the question.

Please more ideas are welcomed.

I appreciate all your replies.
Re: Cheating On Your Spouse, Please What Does It Mean? by Fhemmmy: 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2009
Is that you wanna cheat on your wife and looking for best way to do it, or what you wanna do with all these.
Re: Cheating On Your Spouse, Please What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2009
geogentle:

Thanks for your different contributions. MrBrown, you did well to give reasons why people cheat but you have not answered the question.
Please more ideas are welcomed.
I appreciate all your replies.

there is only one reason why people cheat and that is WEAKNESS or lack of respect/care for their partner. a strong person would refrain in going behind their partenrs back. . . . . . . . .

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help I Dnt Knw What To Do / Our Families Are Against Our Marriage / For Women: How To Secure Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.