Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. (5432 Views)

Biafra Members Bombs Election Stand PICS - VIDEO / Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet / Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. by dainformant(m): 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
Some members of the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) took their campaign to another level after storming in front of the popular Trump Tower (the abode of US president-elect, Donald Trump) in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. According to the pro-Biafra supporters who flew their flag -they were there to make in solidarity over Nnamdi Kanu -who is being held over treasonable felony against the Nigerian government.

The IPOB members also took pictures with policemen station in the area.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/pro-biafra-supporters-fly-their-flag-in.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. by dainformant(m): 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2016

Re: Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. by ChangeIsCostant: 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
we dey look una
Re: Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. by dainformant(m): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. by PrettyCrystal: 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
good for them
Re: Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. by maryjan8(f): 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
Okay
Re: Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. by owobokiri(m): 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
Keep faith alive...

7 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
Looks more like publicity stunts.

And why they no iron their rumpled flag?? undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. by Israeljones(m): 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
Another fruitless act.....
i know some eediotic element will quote ,, but i have no problem with that tho

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. by kettle84(m): 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
IPOB the name that gives a lot headache .

33 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. by truthonmission: 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
no stone will be left unturned. biafra is here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. by Metroescobar: 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
That's the u.s for you! They would just treat it as happy tourists taking selfies of themselves in front of a popular city landmark!

On the other hand the "alphabet boys" are tracking this 2 guys every step of the way during the rest of their exploits!

5 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. by Noneroone(m): 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
Convulsion loading

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
Metroescobar:

That's the u.s for you! They would just treat it as happy tourists taking selfies of themselves in front of a popular city landmark!

On the other hand the "alphabet boys" are tracking this 2 guys every step of the way during the rest of their exploits!
please,who are the "alphabetic boys". I just want to learn a new phrase.
Re: Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. by profhezekiah: 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
I pray d albino see dem
Re: Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. by Metroescobar: 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
tommyken:

please,who are the "alphabetic boys". I just want to learn a new phrase.

They are the "c.i.a", "f.b.i" and the "i.r.s"! Shadow security!

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. by Noneroone(m): 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
Funnicator:
Looks more like publicity stunts.

And why they no iron their rumpled flag?? undecided
it's still better than this

36 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. by drss2(m): 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
no force on earth can suppress the air of freedom! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. by greenermodels: 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
God bless Biafra.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. by jericco1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
undecided
Re: Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. by koladebrainiac(m): 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
If Trump dissapoint them
Will they blame it on Buhari?

Some Biafran needs to learn politcs
They always play game of thrones with closed eyes

When they lose
They will look for another peson to blame
I pray this time Trump force Buhari to grant. Biafra Repulblic.

Say amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. by Opakan2: 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
Trump see illegal immigrants.. possible threat to ground

kindly deport them sharply
Re: Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. by Rossikki: 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
Opakan2:
Trump see illegal immigrants.. possible threat to ground

kindly deport them sharply
Don't mind these ignorant dummies. They don't realise Trump considers ALL blacks, including them, as worthless and inferior. A man who is supported by the Ku Klux Klan. I mean, do these Biafran idio.ts actually research or read? They are such an embarrassment.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. by Opakan2: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
Rossikki:
Don't mind these ignorant dummies. They don't realise Trump considers ALL blacks, including them, as worthless and inferior. A man who is supported by the Ku Klux Klan. I mean, do these Biafran idio.ts actually research or read? They are such an embarrassment.

They know nothing.

reality will soon dawn on them tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. by Petril(m): 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
truthonmission:
no stone will be left unturned. biafra is here.
welcome'
Re: Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. by Fidelismaria: 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. by disumusa: 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
dainformant:
see more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/pro-biafra-supporters-fly-their-flag-in.html
set of clawn, as if trump have time for nonsense.
Re: Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. by disumusa: 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
kettle84:
IPOB the name that gives a lot headache .
as if trump get time for nonsense.
Re: Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. by Presidiotbuhari: 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
Rossikki:
^^^
Why are you crying more than the bereaved, mister one ZOOGERIA?

15 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. by Presidiotbuhari: 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
disumusa:
set of clawn, as if trump have time for nonsense.
Neither do trump have time for towel head islamist like you.

Rapistmuhammed and alllahh the arabb demon can't stop the sun from rising from the east

20 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. by pchukwudi: 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
Of course, I guess you are smarter than Ben Carson, and better read than Bayo Ogunlesi.

Unreasonable Demo and CNN robot claiming informed. Nonsense.

Rossikki:

16 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. by BeClever: 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
Opakan2:

They know nothing.

reality will soon dawn on them tho.

I hear you.. Speaking from abundant experience. ..

Like the recession induced hunger orchestrated by your Mumu criminal gworo Marshall with his band of criminal sub-humans dawned on you.. Lol!

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING News!-top Secret Reveled, Nigerians Are Asking Could This Be True? / Yoruba's Make Moves For Oduduwa Republic, Says Restructuring Not Workable / “you Have Destroyed Many Families”. Femi Fani Kayode Blasts Access Bank MD, Herb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.