Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,080 members, 7,838,725 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert (39272 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja / Davido Signs J Ice To DMW As Both Fly Private Jet (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert by meggi4(m): 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
kcee and ay fly a private jet to anambra who get the jet? the way i look at you ur factory reset button need to be push

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert by Aburi001: 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
SuperSuave:
I'm not jealous grin
For this recession? Baba God biko pick my call na......Hian!!! grin
Re: Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert by mantosa(m): 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ifeanyi Uba's jet
Re: Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert by yemoxyl(m): 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
Baba God oo Pick Up cool
Re: Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert by Captain6(m): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
henryanna36:
Pop singer, Kcee and comedian, Ayo Makun, popularly called, AY have flown in a private jet to Anambra State, for Anambra Youth’s Fiesta and Talent Hunt 2016. The event is organised by Ifeanyi Ubah Foundation.

See photos below…

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/photos-kcee-ay-fly-private-jet-to.html?m=1
That aircraft is too tight,and curvy,it looks like the interior of a coffin.
Re: Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert by Ten12(m): 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
Nigeria is so rich with many poor individuals,,,so now two pipo do collabo fly 1 private everybody go hear...in USA(A-Aba)wia I stay such things dnt make headline
Re: Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert by youngking89(m): 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
Is there an airport for the plane to land in anambra
Re: Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert by Martinola(m): 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
ok
Re: Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert by rayomata(m): 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
Enjoy
Re: Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert by Janetessy(f): 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
Haute:

Are you trying to break Introvert and LadyF 's record? I musn't see you on FP tomorrow. angry

Lol
Re: Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert by oxygen247(m): 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ifeanyi Ubah
Re: Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert by Schematics: 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
Omambala ebe ife neme..
Re: Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
drinkgarri:
If money is not the answer, come and show me the workings
Anybody who's close to these fellas should just advise them to invest wisely with their money and stop wasting it on mere passing whims . Mike Tyson, Michael Jackson, etc did more than these 'stunts' yet, they ended up being broke despite their huge bank accounts. All the money made by the Nigerian celebrities put together, isn't up to one-tenth of what Tyson alone had yet, he became broke as if he had never tasted money in his entire life.
Re: Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert by Catastrophe1: 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
If you ain't in Anambra this Christmas you are on a long thing.

That includes me . mehnn I'm missing home

1 Like

Re: Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert by jblackbell(m): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
globalresource:
Private Jet or Hired Jet undecided

Hypocrisy....

You cannot call a car you hire a private car. It is a hired car. How come person hire a jet and call am private jet. Na you own am lipsrsealed
You should go and find out the difference between a 'private and commercial' car or plane.
Re: Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert by Xhika18: 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
Like it will pass private jet, what else will dey travel with, as if they will agree to follow God Is Good Motors
Re: Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert by Life4Varnity: 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
Jchi9876:
This kcee is just a riff raff.

Am sure he no get primary school cert, nasty tatoos, social media hungry and a broke ass.
If he gets sick now his family will start doing executive online begging
Yeebos are just generally like that.
.you dey vess o
Re: Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert by kizz007: 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
My bro jet na jet, sha na jet dem dey.
globalresource:
Private Jet or Hired Jet undecided

Hypocrisy....

You cannot call a car you hire a private car. It is a hired car. How come person hire a jet and call am private jet. Na you own am lipsrsealed
Re: Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert by Myself2(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
Good for them

But that must be Ifeanyi Uba's Learjet ,he is solely bankrolling the fiesta and I understand he used his Learjet to ferry the artistes as well
Re: Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert by xtremeTall(m): 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
Abi nah(mmbm) money must be made
Re: Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert by mengho(m): 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
A private jet is just a narrow metallic cylindrical structure with engine & wings, nothing special

1 Like

Re: Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert by Ugosample(m): 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
Jchi9876:
This kcee is just a riff raff.

Am sure he no get primary school cert, nasty tatoos, social media hungry and a broke ass.
Yeebos are just generally like that.

Can someone tell me what is wrong with this guy? ??

1 Like

Re: Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
DirtyGold:

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
See him... As if he can gift someone 10k. angry

What's tha business?

Bros no be everybody poor like you naw. When you sign up for Nairaland, did they indicate on the TOS that this site is dedicate to poverty stricken people only ? No use your poverty lenses look at all of us oh.
Re: Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert by Rekyz(m): 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
Haute:

Are you trying to break Introvert and LadyF 's record? I musn't see you on FP tomorrow. angry
LadyF has gone extinct.
Re: Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert by youngking89(m): 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
Is there an airport for the private jet to land
Re: Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
Rekyz:
LadyF has gone extinct.

Eeya. So she was a dinosaur afterall; not a pitbull. Hmm...it is well with you LadyF. History will be kind to you. cry
Re: Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert by Jchi9876: 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ugosample:

Can someone tell me what is wrong with this guy? ??

He hates yeebos like you
Re: Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert by Leebeedo(m): 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
Save now oh for unforseen contingencies cos I no.wan hear say somebody dey die make people contribute money in approximately 15yrs time. I no follow anybody spend him money so make nobody expect say him go follow me spend mine.
Sickness is not your portion though IJN
Re: Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert by ladyF(f): 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
Haute:

Eeya. So she was a dinosaur afterall; not a pitbull. Hmm...it is well with you LadyF. History will be kind to you. cry
cry cry cry
Re: Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
thunder fire poverty
Re: Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
Jchi9876:
[s]This kcee is just a riff raff.

Yeebos are just generally like that[/s].

You are a certified hungry e-tout with a chronic jealousy saturated DNA

2 Likes

Re: Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert by EmekaBlue(m): 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
To dance Limpopo grin

Tender ft Tecno...that song is dope

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Surprise BBNaija's Queen With Trays Of Food And Other Gifts (Photo, Video) / Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu / Mama Tobi Holds ‘Crazy’ Photoshoot In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.