Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Osita Iheme, Victor Osuagwu & Klint Da Drunk At Rivers PDP End Of Year Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osita Iheme, Victor Osuagwu & Klint Da Drunk At Rivers PDP End Of Year Party (29054 Views)

Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet / Victor Osuagwu Pictured With Norsemen Confraternity Members In Ghana. Photo / Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Iheme, Victor Osuagwu & Klint Da Drunk At Rivers PDP End Of Year Party by Goldenheart(m): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
grin
Re: Osita Iheme, Victor Osuagwu & Klint Da Drunk At Rivers PDP End Of Year Party by Culin(f): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
Those beards are killing me! I like..
Re: Osita Iheme, Victor Osuagwu & Klint Da Drunk At Rivers PDP End Of Year Party by Rooneyboy(m): 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
Culin:
Those beards are killing me!
Admin in
U don't like it Or you like it
Re: Osita Iheme, Victor Osuagwu & Klint Da Drunk At Rivers PDP End Of Year Party by canDy4eva(f): 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
deeway200:

The question is ' why is pawpaw richer than u?'
gud kwetion! Tuwi gboza 4 u! grin
Re: Osita Iheme, Victor Osuagwu & Klint Da Drunk At Rivers PDP End Of Year Party by Jaydenjohnson(m): 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
Some hate us with beards nd mustache cos they cant afford the creams nd care cool
Re: Osita Iheme, Victor Osuagwu & Klint Da Drunk At Rivers PDP End Of Year Party by KingAfo(m): 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
Haute:

14 years.
Lol no homo
Am keeping mine as well. #beardgang

Re: Osita Iheme, Victor Osuagwu & Klint Da Drunk At Rivers PDP End Of Year Party by Jaydenjohnson(m): 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
Classicjadon:
You are an upcoming artist and you haven't registered for Jadon Entertainment empowerment program that will help you for the life time,.get all your dream come to pass..registration is free, you will be given opportunity to feature three best artist of your choice, get the opportunity to shoot you video in any three african country and offer of signing you to record label worth of millions of naira. etc.. how to register, click on the link below and fill there form..... dont wait for anybody. Whatsapp them: 09092387158 Www.jadonentertainment./register

ABEG WHO UNA DON EPP
Re: Osita Iheme, Victor Osuagwu & Klint Da Drunk At Rivers PDP End Of Year Party by Cletus77(m): 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
Captain6:
Why is Paw-Paw not growing?
point of correction he has added weight.... And i think u should mind ur business.
Re: Osita Iheme, Victor Osuagwu & Klint Da Drunk At Rivers PDP End Of Year Party by omonnakoda: 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
nothing to do in Nigeria to catch fun no matter how much money you have
Re: Osita Iheme, Victor Osuagwu & Klint Da Drunk At Rivers PDP End Of Year Party by yinkslinks(m): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
Wike dogs. better dan dss
RadicallyBlunt:
Who be these bear bear men dem. Dem be like civilized dibia
Re: Osita Iheme, Victor Osuagwu & Klint Da Drunk At Rivers PDP End Of Year Party by yinkslinks(m): 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
you are right. i went to morocco and so many things to do. we only know how to steal and smile on big accounts grin grin grin grin grin
omonnakoda:
nothing to do in Nigeria to catch fun no matter how much money you have
Re: Osita Iheme, Victor Osuagwu & Klint Da Drunk At Rivers PDP End Of Year Party by omonnakoda: 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
yinkslinks:
you are right. i went to morocco and so many things to do. we only know how to steal and smile on big accounts grin grin grin grin grin
Every outing in Nigeria involves food. especially RICE

Nigerian girls and food
Re: Osita Iheme, Victor Osuagwu & Klint Da Drunk At Rivers PDP End Of Year Party by seeyouin2019: 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
You guys love bia bia so much but betrayed una man Ojukwu the king of bia bia when he needed una.
Re: Osita Iheme, Victor Osuagwu & Klint Da Drunk At Rivers PDP End Of Year Party by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
I just remembered Dj Khaled and Rick Ross as i saw the pics.
Re: Osita Iheme, Victor Osuagwu & Klint Da Drunk At Rivers PDP End Of Year Party by azimibraun: 9:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
All this beard nation boys sabi broke... fake Rossey dem. na heat go kill una for inside harmattan.
Re: Osita Iheme, Victor Osuagwu & Klint Da Drunk At Rivers PDP End Of Year Party by azimibraun: 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
All this beard nation boys sabi broke... fake Rossey dem. na heat go kill una for inside harmattan. See dat one the form Dj khalid with no major keys...
Re: Osita Iheme, Victor Osuagwu & Klint Da Drunk At Rivers PDP End Of Year Party by meggi4(m): 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
the name of this beard men group na end of discusion
Re: Osita Iheme, Victor Osuagwu & Klint Da Drunk At Rivers PDP End Of Year Party by Culin(f): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
Rooneyboy:

Admin in

U don't like it Or you like it

I like it nau
Re: Osita Iheme, Victor Osuagwu & Klint Da Drunk At Rivers PDP End Of Year Party by yinkslinks(m): 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
Nigerian women are called I never chopgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin
omonnakoda:
Every outing in Nigeria involves food. especially RICE

Nigerian girls and food

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme, Victor Osuagwu & Klint Da Drunk At Rivers PDP End Of Year Party by Tobioluwa1: 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
I need someone to tell me about crystal white uv egg yolk lightening cream lotion the cream is so thick i don't knw maybe is fake and it look like a shaling anytime i use it
Re: Osita Iheme, Victor Osuagwu & Klint Da Drunk At Rivers PDP End Of Year Party by manuel0523(m): 12:22am On Dec 31, 2016
Captain6:
What? Do you know who i was? who i am? And who i will be?
You forever remaineth a poor fellow.
Re: Osita Iheme, Victor Osuagwu & Klint Da Drunk At Rivers PDP End Of Year Party by Captain6(m): 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2016
manuel0523:

You forever remaineth a poor fellow.
Dude take note,i'm not poor,will never be poor and can never be poor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Bags Nigeria Award. Nigerians React / Pete Edochie Kidnapped / Shatta Wale Compensates The Bodyguard He Slapped With Motorcycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.