Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Pastor King For The Gallows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor King For The Gallows (1153 Views)

Ijebu Igbo: Town Without A King For 16 Yrs. / Miniters Have Changed We Re To Thank Saudi King For His Generosity Towards Their (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor King For The Gallows by azorjiu(m): 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2007
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/6252463.stm

The guy has been sentenced to death.

No dead sentences please. I prefer life in jail.
Re: Pastor King For The Gallows by Afam(m): 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2007
Good to hear that.

Life sentence? Why?

Anyone that kills another deliberately should be put to death.

Infact jungle justice if applied to a real culprit is ok, people who think they can take other people's lives at will have no reason or right to exist.

The most important thing is that no innocent person should be made to pay the supreme price.
Re: Pastor King For The Gallows by Taio(f): 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2007
Life imprisonment? U want him to roast his fellow prisoners and still not feel sorry about it? The man's mind is warped, let him rush after his mentor: Saddam Hussein
Re: Pastor King For The Gallows by azorjiu(m): 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2007
By hanging him, he doesn't live to suffer his act. Life sentence remains the best option as I believe in the sanctity of life.
Re: Pastor King For The Gallows by Taio(f): 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2007
Life imprisonment? U want him to roast his fellow prisoners and still not feel sorry about it? The man's mind is warped, let him rush after his mentor: Saddam Hussein
Re: Pastor King For The Gallows by McKren(m): 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2007
@Afam when I read your post I feel like am the one who typed them.

@topic He is not worth living, he should go to hell. Any person killing anybody in the name of God I have no pity for them. I don't care what the sentence is.
Re: Pastor King For The Gallows by kenod(m): 9:45am On Jan 12, 2007
I am of the opinion that  Rev King got what he deserved,it was just callous to treat people the way he did whilst all the time misleading and taking gross advantage of their very weak personalities.Moreso the failed state situation in Nigeria has led to the rise of elements like King in the psyche of a nation with people in need of constant hope,faith and something to believe in whilst battling with the accruing poverty of the Nigerian state.
I feel no pity for him and likening himself to Christ is just an exposure of his warped,pathetic mind.
May he rot wherever people like him rot,
Re: Pastor King For The Gallows by Jakumo(m): 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2007
It will be interesting to see whether that murderer that calls himself Jesus will resurrect himself on the third day after he swings like a human pendulum. Video cameras at the ready for a miracle.
Re: Pastor King For The Gallows by Mamajama(m): 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2007
Jakumo BLASPHEMY
Re: Pastor King For The Gallows by mowapa(m): 1:03am On Jan 13, 2007
Our society is replete with pastors like King, any sweet talking, sleek sleaze can get people around and proclaim himself a pastor, G O, Prophet or whatever title he desire. In light of our wanton embrace of Christianity and being "born" again, we may yet to see an end to issues like this.
Re: Pastor King For The Gallows by Mamajama(m): 1:45am On Jan 13, 2007
I plead the 5th on this issue. I don't support death penalty but this man did a bad thing. I wish he can ask for forgiveness

(1) (Reply)

( Video ) Nigeria The Country That Doesn't Work! / Concern In Pdp As Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu Infiltrates South East Zone / Worst 419 Letter Ever: E-mail:crimesinvestigationoffice@yahoo.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.