Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos (66504 Views)

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) / Nigerian 'Egede' Cultist Shot Dead By Gunmen In South Africa. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by donbrowser(m): 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
labbyk:
ee pain ham grin tongue
See your life, I'm not an Igbo like you think but I put my brain and energy in what will increase my bank account and better my life.

Tribalism kills two people:
You and the concerned victim. Change before you die untimely.
Omo yoruba ni mi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
As long as there's adequate proof then I'm okay.

I wonder how many families he's made to cry due to the poison that he sells.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by chiraqDemon(m): 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
mccoy47:
Mtchewww... after doin drugs next is to come back home n intimidate honest hard working naija guys!

Good riddance to bad rubbish! angry
But guy u know say na hard work be that na.....him put him life n freedom on the line to make d money....only the brave go into drug trade...its no easy way of making money

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by ladiguy(m): 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
Emassive:
Yoruba's have been and always will be the biggest drug peddlers in Africa. Ask all the old landlords Alhajis and Alhajas of Mainly lagos state how they got money to build or own a house in the 70s-80s....

The East are very lucky leveraging on Nigeria system of governance to commit crimes. If not for the unitary system same treatment would have been meted out to them in every other parts of Nigeria .

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by BarrElChapo(m): 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
Blacks killing Blacks ... cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
shizzy7:
huuumm......

Inasmuch as I don't support the killing, a drug trafficker is indirectly a murderer.

If the addicts crave for it, don't supply it to them.
you hardly make sense (no offence)
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by chiraqDemon(m): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
EgunMogaji:
As long as there's adequate proof then I'm okay.

I wonder how many families he's made to cry due to the poison that he sells.
I wouldnt blame the seller of the drugs...he just makes his services available and doesnt force ppl to buy
Its just like a fat person blaming kfc for making him fat but he is the one that goes to buy th food[center][/center] grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Jakama90(m): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
hakanai:
Where is MASSOB and IPOB when there brothers need them?

Abi no Biafran Establishment there to ask for justice or threaten the south African gov. With there superior might.
You are very stupid, no brain at all... That's why Nigeria is backwarding : just because of people like you... Tribalistic modafucker.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Jakama90(m): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
Opakan2:
Na dem.. very stubborn and greedy

imagine the lives they ruin with the drugs just cos of money. Terrible lots
The same way you ruin young girl lives for raping them... Better to be a drug pusher than to be a rapist.... Asshole.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Tobycharles: 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
We v really lost it, no respect for life anymore, killing Nigerians like animal In diaspora n ds dastard act, is soaring higher every day when there is ain't nil to nip d act in bud, Naija: when will this heinous act stop.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by MODESTUS15: 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
If there was a drug dealing course in the university, trust the biafrans to top the class. First class all the way.

Look at how silly and senseless u are... Epitome of shear stupidity. U can't even commiserate as regards the dead, u came out here to talk trash.. I don't blame u, I blame the sick Fortune that gave u that useless phone u used to type this... Ass hole!..... Coward!
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
chiraqDemon:

I wouldnt blame the seller of the drugs...he just makes his services available and doesnt force ppl to buy
Its just like a fat person blaming kfc for making him fat but he is the one that goes to buy th food[center][/center] grin

I blame the seller for making it "readily" available.

This is why dealing is a felony where I live.

I salute the SA Police for saving prosecutory tax monies.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by emi14: 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
Fake publication from fake nation just to discredit Biafra nation. South Africa is one big nation. Which of Sa city did this half baked lies occurred. From Johannesburg to Capetown is about 2hrs flight.

Tochukwu as you lied was squeezed to death on handcuffs and blood flow from squeezing?
Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Kakamorufu(m): 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
Emassive:
Yoruba's have been and always will be the biggest drug peddlers in Africa. Ask all the old landlords Alhajis and Alhajas of Mainly lagos state how they got money to build or own a house in the 70s-80s....
go ask Dem now. dem hold ur hand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by eflintsone(m): 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
Cletus77:
Buhari has deprived us of our respect!!
South Africa ?
wat is dz one sayin sef ??

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by KingAfo(m): 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
Kagarko:
Name checking.

Igbo and drugs.
You are very correct.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
Dayum! They sure phocked that n!gga up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by superstarDikk(m): 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
Cletus77:
Buhari has deprived us of our respect!!
South Africa ?
ur stu_pidity is off the charts. Was Buhari your president during the last major xenophobic attacks in sa?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
Black South Africans we fought for,treating us like shit. I NOH BLAME THEM AT ALL.NA OUR BAD LEADERS I BLAME.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by WomanOfRace(f): 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
mccoy47:
Mtchewww... after doin drugs next is to come back home n intimidate honest hard working naija guys!

Good riddance to bad rubbish! angry

And who told you, you are qualified to say this?

Pls go and work hard and forget the intimidation stuff; try become a better person yourself.

Heartless
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by omooba969(m): 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by AkinPhysicist: 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
coolIts funny because some of you criticizing the killing are all too eager to support the mob killing of someone who steals okada in Nigeria. In addition I find it interesting that most of the anti-South African posters are blaming a black South African cop even though nothing in the story even suggest the color of his killer - the killer could easily have been a white/Indian etc. South African cop. Also I remember earlier this year when Buhari was trying to start a conversation about some Nigerians and the crime they commit in foreign countries. I remember what happened - Igbos, Igbos and GEJ supporters attacked Bubu for even daring to mention it. So Bubu just kept quiet and said okay kwantinou. Now, we don't need Bubu to start the conversation for us, we can see with our own eyes. Look at a human being choking on his own blood in public view and in a foreign land. I can bet you that at the time he was been choked to death, he must have felt so alone in the world with no one to turn to and a deep feeling of terror all over him knowing fully well that the people who were snuffing his life out, so violently, did not see him as a human at all. cool

Let us be honest with ourselves fellow Nigerians. The vast vast majority of Nigerian drug pushers in foreign countries are Igbos. This is not a tribalistic statement. It is a statement of fact. It is the duty of all good Nigerians (Igbos and non-Igbos) to shame Ndiigbo until they call their young men to order so they do not continue in this asinine trade. Shame can be a powerful social force for deterrence - use it effectively.

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Catastrophe1: 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
Kill them all. If why they travel to another mans country is to go and sell drugs, catch em and squeeze life outta them nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
2shur:
south africans hate us.
why
cause most naija in souti
are either into internet scam
confra
harder drugs

dey always forget dem no dey naija.
dem go dey shout for beer parlour
dey drive flashy cars
dey do party up and down
dey disturb us with noise.
go Pretoria ..yahoo boiz zone.
ogunmeh boiz zone
dey fhuck useless whitey dem and dey leak secrets come out.
b4 u know it
whitey don go dey tell mzanzi boiz and co
police sef join.
na gun dem go dey gun us down till we all run back to naija

naija boys dey worry, no matter the continent wey them dey
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Henon: 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
adenine02:
ipod
Na your mama name?
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Greenbullet(m): 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
.A WEEK HAS NOT GONE WITOUT AN.IGBO BEING APPREHENDED FOR DRUG RELATED OFFENCES,I THINK ITS AN ANCESTRAL CURSE.the igbos shouting ipob and iPod and. daydreaming, if eventually you break away from Nigeria, do you think you have a good national image? every where in the world because of this specific group of people,Nigerians are despised, imagine you in line with an Arab man and he walks past without being searched,and you because of being a NIGERIAN is told to step aside to be searched,I am tired of these people,please Nigeria for us,go and find your own land,I have Igbo acquaintances ,I always keep them at arms length because of their dubious character.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by engrchykae(m): 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Igbo kwenu!!!

If there was a drug dealing course in the university, trust the biafrans to top the class. First class all the way.
buruji kashamu,jagaban and fayose are drug traffickers who became leaders of the most civilized tribe in black africa.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
I don't and will never pity any hard drugs dealer.

Imagine the life's that he may have destroyed through the selling of drugs.

Influence of HARD DRUGS have led many into crimes like armed robbery, stealing, murder, prostitution etc. Many have gone completely insane while some have loosed their life due to hard drugs

How can a particular tribe be tarnishing Nigeria's name every where they go?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by idomanation: 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Outrage has been sparked following the alleged killing of a Nigerian man by security men in South Africa. Mr. Tochukwu Nnadi popularly known as King -was allegedly squeezed on the throat to dead by SA Interpol early hours of yesterday for selling drugs after being handcuffed...According to reports. the brother who was called to the scene trying to find out why his brother was brutally killed in such a manner was also shot and taken to custody without explanation.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/nigerian-man-allegedly-killed-for.html
.nawao
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
jake2much:
south africa I hate day country with passion

waiting they do u bro..any personal experience

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by protocoll(m): 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Igbo kwenu!!!

na dem dem.. Igbos..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by jake2much(m): 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
carmag:

waiting they do u bro..any personal experience
I read a lot about dem why dey like to kill us.I think dey jelous us for no reason
dis dem omo ibo sef a disgrace to Nigeria baby factory and cocaine is wat dey sabi

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos / Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) / Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.