Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,617 members, 7,861,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

See Scary Photos Of Dead Bodies Sticking Out Of Their Graves At Imota Cemetery, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Scary Photos Of Dead Bodies Sticking Out Of Their Graves At Imota Cemetery, (2674 Views)

Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive / MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) / Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

See Scary Photos Of Dead Bodies Sticking Out Of Their Graves At Imota Cemetery, by chychyobbi(f): 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
See Scary Photos Of Dead Bodies Sticking Out Of Their Graves At Imota Cemetery, Lagos State

This was shared by Aderibigbe Adeola Gentlesoul, a TV presenter at Galaxy Television and according to him;

'On Friday, I have the privilege of being the first journalist to visit, Imota Cemetery of horror. Hope this picture can go viral and force government to find a solution before the breakout of an epidemic'

The government needs to do something about this as soon as possible. See scary photos below;

cc: Lalasticlala, mynd44

http://www.chichinwaafrika.com/see-scary-photos-dead-bodies-sticking-graves-imota-cemetery-lagos-state/

Re: See Scary Photos Of Dead Bodies Sticking Out Of Their Graves At Imota Cemetery, by three: 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
The state of cemeteries in Lagos state (I can't speak of other states) is ABYSMAL!!!

It did not start recently. You can actually see bones littering the ground at Atan in Yaba

lalasticlala people need to rest in peace in dignity...
Re: See Scary Photos Of Dead Bodies Sticking Out Of Their Graves At Imota Cemetery, by fran6co(m): 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
hmm
Re: See Scary Photos Of Dead Bodies Sticking Out Of Their Graves At Imota Cemetery, by bekong(m): 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
I yam not understanding shocked
Re: See Scary Photos Of Dead Bodies Sticking Out Of Their Graves At Imota Cemetery, by Mynd44: 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2016

(1)

Biafra Recognized In Germany, Participate In Berlin Canival- Videos / Obasanjo Had A Worse Crude Oil Price Than Buhari. Why Is APC Complaining? Pics / Vice President Osibanjo Spotted Using Power Bank (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.