Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Single Guys!how Do You Feel Celebrating Christmas Alone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Guys!how Do You Feel Celebrating Christmas Alone? (997 Views)

Mentally- Challenged Couple Spotted Celebrating Valentine's Day In Edo (photos) / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Guys!how Do You Feel Celebrating Christmas Alone? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
As i was making chicken stew this evening, the thought of loneliness strike me, at that moment i feel some how unhappy, well is not my fault is just that good girls are not coming my way.
Guys! how about you?

1 Like

Re: Single Guys!how Do You Feel Celebrating Christmas Alone? by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
cry
Re: Single Guys!how Do You Feel Celebrating Christmas Alone? by RONAN(m): 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
it's fun actually.. No one to disturb or spend money on..

I have me, myself and I

2 Likes

Re: Single Guys!how Do You Feel Celebrating Christmas Alone? by firstking01(m): 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hmmm, truth is, no matter how you try to prove that you can cope fine without a gf/bf, there 'll always be this emptinesd/vacuum in you that needs to be filled/occupied by that one special person...and that's why you hear people use the phrase "missing rib"...

I just missed her even as i'm stucked lonely in this bed of mineembarassed
Re: Single Guys!how Do You Feel Celebrating Christmas Alone? by ovaRAYted(m): 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
Uhmm hello

Ever heard of family?? They're the best Christmas companion

1 Like

Re: Single Guys!how Do You Feel Celebrating Christmas Alone? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
Its fun abeg. Free of wahala and demand

1 Like

Re: Single Guys!how Do You Feel Celebrating Christmas Alone? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
dancok:
As i was making chicken stew this evening, the thought of loneliness strike me, at that moment i feel some how unhappy, well is not my fault is just that good girls are not coming my way.
Guys! how about you?
Go visit your family...
Re: Single Guys!how Do You Feel Celebrating Christmas Alone? by 1freshdude: 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
I turning up...Partying into 2017....sweet chics are free to join me, you dont have to worry about the bills, I take care of everything...I am the King!

Happymode cool

1 Like

Re: Single Guys!how Do You Feel Celebrating Christmas Alone? by iyesani(f): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
You should check yourself, we the good girls are all around waithing
Re: Single Guys!how Do You Feel Celebrating Christmas Alone? by ikp120(m): 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
***Sobs***

It was fvcking boring mehn!

***Sobs***

***Grabs tissue paper***

***Blows catarrh***

***Rubs the shiit on op's fvcking face ***
grin grin grin

***Runs outta thread***

1 Like

Re: Single Guys!how Do You Feel Celebrating Christmas Alone? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
Nma27:
Go visit your family...
No, they are going to preach the Gospel of marriage to me.
Re: Single Guys!how Do You Feel Celebrating Christmas Alone? by ikp120(m): 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
iyesani:

***Singing***
Where ya mama dey? where ya papa dey?

***Dancing skelewu***

Oya give me ya phone number... I am a very good boy grin grin grin
Re: Single Guys!how Do You Feel Celebrating Christmas Alone? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
firstking01:
Hmmm, truth is, no matter how you try to prove that you can cope fine without a gf/bf, there 'll always be this emptinesd/vacuum in you that needs to be filled/occupied by that one special person...and that's why you hear people use the phrase "missing rib"...

damn, u nail it, i thought i could cope before because I'm one of them that says marriage is not mandatory, but now am eating my words, now i need at least a stable gf.

2 Likes

Re: Single Guys!how Do You Feel Celebrating Christmas Alone? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
iyesani:
wow, can i check u out?
Re: Single Guys!how Do You Feel Celebrating Christmas Alone? by ehix89(m): 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
I wouldn't allow woman palava ruin my peaceful life, I set my priorities right, so much to achieve, I will enjoy being single while it last
Re: Single Guys!how Do You Feel Celebrating Christmas Alone? by firstking01(m): 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
dancok:
damn, u nail it, i thought i could cope before because I'm one of them that says marriage is not mandatory, but now am eating my words, now i need at least a stable gf.
If getting a gf and money were to be placed side by side, asin daring you to catch anyone you can, i bet you, you will catch money cos there are NO more GOOD girLs.

1 Like

Re: Single Guys!how Do You Feel Celebrating Christmas Alone? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
firstking01:
If getting a gf and money were to be placed side by side, asin daring you to catch anyone you can, i bet you, you will catch money cos there are NO more GOOD girLs.
hmm so sad, that's not good enough.
Re: Single Guys!how Do You Feel Celebrating Christmas Alone? by beasty: 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
women are catalyst of evil.resist them and they will flee.
loneliness is just what u make of it
Re: Single Guys!how Do You Feel Celebrating Christmas Alone? by cassidy1996(m): 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
Its sucks to be alone...............
Re: Single Guys!how Do You Feel Celebrating Christmas Alone? by ehix89(m): 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
firstking01:

Its in your head brov, it doesn't bother me one bit
Re: Single Guys!how Do You Feel Celebrating Christmas Alone? by firstking01(m): 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
ehix89:
Its in your head brov, it doesn't bother me one bit
Time dey come...you are only overwhelmed by your aspirations now which is normal for us the young goons on paper chase, but my advice, keep your heart open for love cos even after you hit your target in life you MUST still need a "good" she to compliment everything for you cool.
Re: Single Guys!how Do You Feel Celebrating Christmas Alone? by ehix89(m): 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
firstking01:
Time dey come...you are only overwhelmed by you aspirations now which id normal for us the young goons on paper chase, but my advice, keep your heart open for love cos even after you hit your target in life you MUST still need a "good" she to compliment everything for you cool.
I agree, i'm not ruling that out, time for love will come but I really wouldn't want to be overwhelmed by women and their wahala at this phase of my life, this helps me stay focused at least
Re: Single Guys!how Do You Feel Celebrating Christmas Alone? by kingofcasting(m): 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
RONAN:

I have me, myself and I
chop knuckle jare. real talk
Re: Single Guys!how Do You Feel Celebrating Christmas Alone? by Divay22(f): 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
RONAN:

I have me, myself and I
But it sometimes hurts you?.....No lie o
Re: Single Guys!how Do You Feel Celebrating Christmas Alone? by DaveLegend(m): 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
Feels great and cool
Re: Single Guys!how Do You Feel Celebrating Christmas Alone? by RONAN(m): 12:01am On Dec 31, 2016
Divay22:
But it sometimes hurts you?.....No lie o
Hurt!? No, when you missed entering a mistake in the name of a relationship, you should celebrate..

(1) (Reply)

Valentine! Valentine!! Valentine!!! / What Do U Guys Think About Get Help World Wide / Financial Intelligence: Single Guys, Be Wise!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.