Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,327 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo (16024 Views)

Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace / Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife / Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by 5starmilitant: 7:38am On Dec 31, 2016
A
Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by shammah1(m): 7:38am On Dec 31, 2016
Nawa o
Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by Adesiji77: 7:40am On Dec 31, 2016
Innocent until proven guilty... cheesy lipsrsealed

Aminat508, where art thou?

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:40am On Dec 31, 2016
ademoladeji:
Oluwo of Yahooland....

grin grin grin grin
If Iwo people catch you eeeeeeh angry angry

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by ritzybaby(f): 7:40am On Dec 31, 2016
Afonjas undecided
Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by chrisdonpedro: 7:42am On Dec 31, 2016
End time oba
Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by yomi007k(m): 7:43am On Dec 31, 2016
ritzybaby:
Afonjas undecided

Fck u....worgly ho.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by atirolu(m): 7:43am On Dec 31, 2016
King of boys

King of yahoo....
Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by bellotaofeek: 7:48am On Dec 31, 2016
What's the problem with all these Obas' ?can't they call themselves into order ...in no time now they will go terrestial with one another ...... let's keep watching . Out gking should get a lawyer to defend him in the court of law .....
Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by chinaze4real(m): 7:52am On Dec 31, 2016
agbangam:
Na dat Yahoo Yahoo Oba bah

Dem no born even Supreme Court well to summon HRH Oba of Benin, d Supreme court wan die We go just go RingRoad do our thing n u guys know d rest Story grin
Even iCJ no fit summon the OBA of Benin. Which kind of yahoo dis king dey do nah dating or flat scam grin grin grin
Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by ojuu4u(m): 7:53am On Dec 31, 2016
agbangam:

Dem no born even Supreme Court well to summon HRH Oba of Benin, d Supreme court wan die We go just go RingRoad do our thing n u guys know d rest Story grin

Even though his fore -father was removed and sent into exile when culture was still culture and noting happened. oga stop fooling yourself, its "only and only" Almighty God that's supreme.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by paparazzi1987(m): 7:54am On Dec 31, 2016
chimhigher:
MMM has updated its task bar,deyv added "PROMO TASKS" u perform a task either online or offline and get ur bonuses..MMM aint crashing..My Guider called nd Told me d number of pple dat has provided help has been awesomely high.. FOR D NON MAVRODIANS,U BETTER REGISTER AND PROVIDE HELP..REMEMBER THE 20% added bonus is still valid till 2mao,Use my link n my profile if u hvent registered..MMM TOGETHER WE CAN CHANGE LIVES
Your FADA!
grin

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by ofwest47(m): 8:00am On Dec 31, 2016
The so called magistrate Aluko and his Iwo_Oke collaborator will soon regret their actions for bringing Yoruba tradition into disrepute
Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by tammie24: 8:04am On Dec 31, 2016
pricipal2003:
These two slowpoke judges sld be thrown out of the judiciary system right away. In my few years on this planet earth, I ve never seen where a criminal case is initiated from the courts. I thought the procedure is for the police to investigate the matter and then charge the culprit to a court of competen jurisdiction.
thank you ooo

I tot there's no one with sense again on Nairaland

Why can't they do their investigation first before all the orders here and there?

I beginning to believe all these is being done to embarrass the Oba

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by ofwest47(m): 8:11am On Dec 31, 2016
The so called magistrate Aluko and his Iwo_Oke collaborator will soon regret their actions for bringing Yoruba tradition into disrepute as no individual or groups has ever tried to disenchant Yoruba tradition without serious consequence for their actions. So, Aluko and his collaborator to before warned is to before armed!.
Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by Jids(m): 8:12am On Dec 31, 2016
pricipal2003:
These two slowpoke judges sld be thrown out of the judiciary system right away. In my few years on this planet earth, I ve never seen where a criminal case is initiated from the courts. I thought the procedure is for the police to investigate the matter and then charge the culprit to a court of competen jurisdiction.

Well said, proper procedure is not followed when money and power are involved in this part of the world unfortunately

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by BIDOO(m): 8:25am On Dec 31, 2016
snadguy007:
Why the Oracle sef go choose a yahoo guy as a king?
make hungry kill Oracle so grin
Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by cosade(m): 8:32am On Dec 31, 2016
ofwest47:
The so called magistrate Aluko and his Iwo_Oke collaborator will soon regret their actions for bringing Yoruba tradition into disrepute

This has nothing to do with the Yoruba tradition. Court orders are meant to be obeyed or appealed against.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 31, 2016
Na wah oh! Can the Emir of Daura be summoned on the pages of newspaper and subsequently be issued a bench warrant?

We all know what it will result to.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by OlympianZeus(m): 8:36am On Dec 31, 2016
chriskosherbal:
I don't understand why court orders are not taking seriously in this part of the world.

Court orders used to be respected till Buhari took over power and gave Nigeria an example of disobedience and contempt for court orders

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by godswilld10(m): 8:36am On Dec 31, 2016
LastSurvivor11:
Yahoo yahoo oba.. Can't stop laughing..
operation lion laugh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by engrchykae(m): 8:37am On Dec 31, 2016
but emir sanusi never appeared in court for the mismanagement of funds,employing a lady wrongly during his time at cbn or even his complicity in Ese Oruru kidnap.northern emirs are above the law while southern traditional leaders are below the law.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by basybasy: 8:54am On Dec 31, 2016
pricipal2003:
God bles u. I were that oluwo, i wil attack dat judge in a powerful spirual relm and ensure dat he fall sick straight. Nowaredays kings no ge juju atall. Only to use rollsroyce. The natural law emphasised dat d judgement for d kings is in d hand God. Why is dat magstrate tryn to disgrace d king. Around june dis yr, one of my uncles was tryn to pul me down. I just arange for him,one night, he was wit his family, he just receive 10slaps. Everybody started runing, 3 days after dat, in d mid night wen he was on top his wife,because he likes Bleep, sometn started caning him. He came and begged me. To me i cant take nonsence, i wil not cheat pple, but if u think u can distroy me. I wil punish u. We get power to stop and prevent intemidations, not to kil pple or destroy innocent pple. Nobody can embaraz ikubabayeye- alafin oyo like that. Fake kings everywhere. They only fight for d throne, de dnt get wat to use to protect d throne.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by MrPresident1: 8:57am On Dec 31, 2016
I lament the death of common sense in Nigeria, which has caused an exponential growth in imbecilism among its people.

Where is the decorum of the Magistrate,and his discretion? Does he not know that an Oba is a traditional institution that must be respected and treated with discretion? You cannot hide behind any magistrateship to issue orders to arrest a first class Oba.

The magistrate should exercise some commonsense discretion please

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by Sodijan(m): 9:14am On Dec 31, 2016
Oh God! Which kind of yeye oba is dis one. Even, if its true dat u involved in yahoo yahoo, u suppose to use money to close there mouth esp. dat Oluwo of Iwo-oke HRM Oba Kadiri Adeoye

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by snadguy007(m): 9:31am On Dec 31, 2016
BIDOO:

make hungry kill Oracle so grin
Haha.... Oracle sef sabi whatsup cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2016
Taba ni ka mu eni, ola la mu. The will arrest the oba's shadow or his guards thinking he's the one
Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by seguno2: 9:47am On Dec 31, 2016
agbangam:

Is your oba of Benin also a yahoo yahoo boy?
Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by seguno2: 9:50am On Dec 31, 2016
ofwest47:
The so called magistrate Aluko and his Iwo_Oke collaborator will soon regret their actions for bringing Yoruba tradition into disrepute as no individual or groups has ever tried to disenchant Yoruba tradition without serious consequence for their actions. So, Aluko and his collaborator to before warned is to before armed!.

The yahoo yahoo boy who is criminally seating on the throne illegally is the one that you should be venting against if you know what is good for you.
Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by bart10: 9:51am On Dec 31, 2016
Oba no dey go transfer undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Haitian History Thread / New Yam Festival Among Igbos / Emir Of Keffi, Mohammdu Chindo-Yamusa Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.