Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo (16028 Views)

Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace / Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife / Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by fatiaforreal: 10:19am On Dec 31, 2016
agbangam:
Na dat Yahoo Yahoo Oba bah

Dem no born even Supreme Court well to summon HRH Oba of Benin, d Supreme court wan die We go just go RingRoad do our thing n u guys know d rest Story grin
Na lie! The late Oba no appear for court in red?
Check your facts, and stop deceiving yourself.
The Oba will hardly do anything that will bring about this kind of situation, that, I agree. Not all these politically installed mornachs we have.
Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by MadeInSpain2015(m): 10:39am On Dec 31, 2016
Your time as come...ojetan
Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by mangood74: 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
yahooze oba must appear in court grin grin

Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by oxygeen(m): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2016
He should go and do MMM
Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by Lifestone(m): 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
MrPresident1:
I lament the death of common sense in Nigeria, which has caused an exponential growth in imbecilism among its people.

Where is the decorum of the Magistrate,and his discretion? Does he not know that an Oba is a traditional institution that must be respected and treated with discretion? You cannot hide behind any magistrateship to issue orders to arrest a first class Oba.

The magistrate should exercise some commonsense discretion please
if an Oba don't want disgrace, then don't do crime, Oba Akran went to jail in 1967 for crime and nothing happened. This Oluwo will sleep in prison for his foolishness, if you are dock for crime, you must take your plea no matter who you are, the case of Saraki is very recent. If you are not happy with the decisions of the court you can appeal.
This Oba will get very stringent bail conditions when he is eventually arranged except serious intervention is done.
I have read where lots of clowns were calling on him to kill the Magistrate with charms and I wonder why the King hasn't arrested the Magistrate with his palace guard as he promised. This is no longer 1855
As it is now,this King will see red.
Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by ademoladeji(m): 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
If Iwo people catch you eeeeeeh angry angry

Iwo haff turn to Yahooland
Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2016
ademoladeji:

Iwo haff turn to Yahooland
just don't let an iwo man/woman catch beacusr e no go funny angry

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo by effty(m): 9:39am On Jan 02, 2017
agbangam:
Na dat Yahoo Yahoo Oba bah

Dem no born even Supreme Court well to summon HRH Oba of Benin, d Supreme court wan die We go just go RingRoad do our thing n u guys know d rest Story grin
He will be summoned nd nothing will happen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Yam Festival Among Igbos / The Haitian History Thread / Emir Of Keffi, Mohammdu Chindo-Yamusa Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.