Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

We’ve Been Dealt A Cruel Hand We Are Suffering.......”atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve Been Dealt A Cruel Hand We Are Suffering.......”atiku (1991 Views)

We’ve Been Particularly Inspired By Our Youths, Theresa May Tells Commonwealth L / Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian / Atiku: “we’ve Been Dealt A Cruel Hand… We Are Suffering” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ve Been Dealt A Cruel Hand We Are Suffering.......”atiku by sarrki(m): 6:07am On Dec 31, 2016
Former Vice President and chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Atiku Abubakar has declared 2017 as a year of new hope for Nigeria and Nigerians.

In a statement released to mark the New Year celebrations, Atiku described the outgoing 2016 as a year in which our nation faced a multitude of challenges, but which ended on a high note, giving us hope and confidence in what we as a nation can achieve when we stand to work together.

“Our military has recorded an important victory over Boko Haram and we should be grateful for the sacrifice our men and women in uniform are prepared to make to keep us safe. To honour them, we should also remember that it is our collective responsibility to make peace, and not just in the North East.

“I believe we can and will work around our differences, because we know that our strength lies in our diversity. And when we make our New Year’s resolutions, I hope my countrymen and countrywomen will join me in aspiring to be tolerant and to listen with an open mind and heart to those who do not share our views. We should respect each other’s views and traditions, and we should remember that our humanity shows in how we treat the most vulnerable.”

The former vice president also addressed the economic challenges Nigeria is facing.

“On the economic front, the federal government has given assurances of a speedy recovery. I am confident that we will see investments in key sectors, and that steps will be taken to restore business confidence. We’ve been dealt a cruel hand, but things are looking up, and I’m confident we will emerge stronger: we’re learning to be more efficient and effective, and we’re learning to evaluate what we really need and what we can afford. We’re suffering, but we’ll become more innovative and competitive.”

Atiku said hope was important to all we aim to achieve in 2017, as that hope and perseverance will guide us through the darkness that announces the break of dawn.

“Hope must be our starting point,” he said. “We must never stop aspiring for a better future and a better life – for us and for future generations. And we must persevere, changing the small things we can influence without losing sight of the bigger picture.”

He thanked God for seeing Nigeria through a tough year, noting that the rest of Nigeria’s journey could only be made possible with God’s help.

“All our hope, our confidence, continues to rest in God,” he said.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/219245-atiku-weve-dealt-cruel-hand-suffering.html
Re: We’ve Been Dealt A Cruel Hand We Are Suffering.......”atiku by sarrki(m): 6:08am On Dec 31, 2016
Observing for now
Re: We’ve Been Dealt A Cruel Hand We Are Suffering.......”atiku by OjoChigozieNuhu: 6:09am On Dec 31, 2016
The change team said more than this during GEJ.
Re: We’ve Been Dealt A Cruel Hand We Are Suffering.......”atiku by Atiku2019: 6:11am On Dec 31, 2016
And when we make our New Year’s resolutions, I hope my countrymen and countrywomen will join me in aspiring to be tolerant and to listen with an open mind and heart to those who do not share our views. We should respect each other’s views and traditions, and we should remember that our humanity shows in how we treat the most vulnerable......

God Bless You Abubakar Atiku..... 100% Restructuring cool

Okay Dear Nairalanders, If in 2019 our only options are PMB in APC and ATIKU in (PDP or Mega Party) Who will you surely vote for?

Likes for Buhari cool

Share for Atiku cool

1 Like 11 Shares

Re: We’ve Been Dealt A Cruel Hand We Are Suffering.......”atiku by sarrki(m): 6:13am On Dec 31, 2016
Atiku is promising too much

I see it as signs of desperation
Re: We’ve Been Dealt A Cruel Hand We Are Suffering.......”atiku by hucienda: 6:16am On Dec 31, 2016
It's obvious this man will re-contest for the office in 2019.

He's corrupt - all of them nigerian politicians are - but will be far better than the incumbent on the economy.

3 Likes

Re: We’ve Been Dealt A Cruel Hand We Are Suffering.......”atiku by Atiku2019: 6:18am On Dec 31, 2016
sarrki:
Atiku is promising too much
I see it as signs of desperation

Nigerians are desperate to send PMB back to Daura cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ve Been Dealt A Cruel Hand We Are Suffering.......”atiku by Atiku2019: 6:19am On Dec 31, 2016
hucienda:
It's obvious this man will re-contest for the office in 2019.

He's corrupt - all of them nigerian politicians are - but will be far better than the current incumbent on the economy.

Thank You Boss cool

#Atiku 2019

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Been Dealt A Cruel Hand We Are Suffering.......”atiku by ThinkSmarter: 6:21am On Dec 31, 2016
Let me just keep my fingers crossed that Nigeria will be great again, I can remember that America faced something worse than these during the time of Great Depressions in 1930s, same thing applicable to China, they suffered a great deal b4 bouncing back stronger, and here they are.
We Nigerians re really perseverance, but our leaders should shun their corrupt and greed tendencies.
For without sacrifices, our journey to greatness will always be truncated.
God Bless all hardworking Nigerians.
God Bless federal republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Been Dealt A Cruel Hand We Are Suffering.......”atiku by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:22am On Dec 31, 2016
Buhari & his crew said more than this during their time. Atiku we are wiser now

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Been Dealt A Cruel Hand We Are Suffering.......”atiku by sarrki(m): 6:29am On Dec 31, 2016
Atiku2019:

Nigerians are desperate to send PMB back to Daura cool

wailers will campaign for PMB when the time comes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ve Been Dealt A Cruel Hand We Are Suffering.......”atiku by Atiku2019: 6:33am On Dec 31, 2016
sarrki:

wailers will campaign for PMB when the time comes

grin grin Even Omenka, DONSMITH and Beremx have given up on PMB

6 Likes

Re: We’ve Been Dealt A Cruel Hand We Are Suffering.......”atiku by sarrki(m): 6:37am On Dec 31, 2016
Atiku2019:

grin grin Even Omenka, DONSMITH and Beremx have given up on PMB

Compliments my person.

I will say it again for record purposes

I will stand with baba ,if I will be the last man standing so be it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ve Been Dealt A Cruel Hand We Are Suffering.......”atiku by Smart78(m): 6:44am On Dec 31, 2016
Oga Atiku we take the msg but reject the msger.you are one of those that brought all these on us. We will not 4get how you and obj privatised most public instutions into your private pockets. Thats how el rufai became rich and you and obj became richer.
Re: We’ve Been Dealt A Cruel Hand We Are Suffering.......”atiku by SeunWedsLinda(m): 6:48am On Dec 31, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: We’ve Been Dealt A Cruel Hand We Are Suffering.......”atiku by Caseless: 7:24am On Dec 31, 2016
God bless buhari and Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ve Been Dealt A Cruel Hand We Are Suffering.......”atiku by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 31, 2016
What is Atiku saying??
Re: We’ve Been Dealt A Cruel Hand We Are Suffering.......”atiku by sarrki(m): 7:50am On Dec 31, 2016
abuayman:
What is Atiku saying??

He's yearning opata (thra..........h
Re: We’ve Been Dealt A Cruel Hand We Are Suffering.......”atiku by ajepako(f): 8:03am On Dec 31, 2016
Atiku is extremely corrupt...like all our politicians including the 'saint'

However he is not brainless , dumb or insensitive

To an aporeciable extent ..he strikes me as an abokii who is less bigited politically and religiously..

Imay be wrong but that is my summation of Mr Atiku..

l like him slightly better

1 Like

Re: We’ve Been Dealt A Cruel Hand We Are Suffering.......”atiku by sarrki(m): 8:17am On Dec 31, 2016
ajepako:

To an aporeciable extent ..he strikes me as an abokii who is less bigited politically and religiously..

Compliment sister mi.

Aseyi se amodun

He's just saying all this to pacify some gullible Nigerians
Re: We’ve Been Dealt A Cruel Hand We Are Suffering.......”atiku by pointstores(m): 8:17am On Dec 31, 2016
get well soon almost dead giant of africa in mouth
Re: We’ve Been Dealt A Cruel Hand We Are Suffering.......”atiku by ajepako(f): 8:22am On Dec 31, 2016
sarrki:

Compliment sister mi.

Aseyi se amodun

He's just saying all this to pacify some gullible Nigerians

Aburo....se daadaa ni?

Odun yi a yabo fun wa oh...

Aa ri tiwa se ninu e lagbara Olorun...

Firefire... jiire bi?

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Been Dealt A Cruel Hand We Are Suffering.......”atiku by BeClever: 8:26am On Dec 31, 2016
God punish Buhari abundantly and may he be struck by tunder before 31th midnight and cause him unending pain to his left ear..
Re: We’ve Been Dealt A Cruel Hand We Are Suffering.......”atiku by reallest(f): 8:27am On Dec 31, 2016
Atiku2019:

Thank You Boss cool

#Atiku 2019

Both atiku and bubuhari will see shege come 2019,keep deceiving yaself online Atiku will never smell aso rock villa

1 Like

Re: We’ve Been Dealt A Cruel Hand We Are Suffering.......”atiku by sarrki(m): 8:28am On Dec 31, 2016
ajepako:

Aburo....se daadaa ni?

Firefire... jiire bi?

Amin sis MI
Re: We’ve Been Dealt A Cruel Hand We Are Suffering.......”atiku by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 31, 2016
Politicians again.
So Atiku wants to return corruption or construct power stations over night. Or the roads.
Re: We’ve Been Dealt A Cruel Hand We Are Suffering.......”atiku by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 31, 2016
ajepako:

Atiku will fail. Nigerians know the problems we are facing and there is no way he can solve it.
Re: We’ve Been Dealt A Cruel Hand We Are Suffering.......”atiku by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 31, 2016
[quote author=Atiku2019 post=52410180]

Nigerians are desperate to send PMB back to Daura cool[/quote

That's a lie. Either Nigerians are looking for solution to the problems
Re: We’ve Been Dealt A Cruel Hand We Are Suffering.......”atiku by porka: 8:53am On Dec 31, 2016
Mr. Atiku Abubakar, what do you say to the massacre of the mainly Christians tribes in Southern Kaduna allegedly by your Fulani kinsmen?

What hope do you bring to them to apprehend and prosecute the perpetrators?

Reports of your kinsmen's killings, savagery and barbarity all over the country are putting a dent on whatever 'wellmeaning' message of hope you are sharing right now.
Re: We’ve Been Dealt A Cruel Hand We Are Suffering.......”atiku by Firefire(m): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2016
ajepako:

Aburo....se daadaa ni?

Firefire... jiire bi?

Ajiree oo sister mi.

Wishing you and yours Happy New Year...
Re: We’ve Been Dealt A Cruel Hand We Are Suffering.......”atiku by tunapole: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2016
ajepako:

Well said, Atiku is the man to lead us out of this recession. He is economically savy, unlike the herdsmen who presently occupying Aso Rock. Lets give Atiku a chance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari To Return Home 'in A Matter Of Days' Femi Adesina Media Adviser To PMB / Prof. Russell Idatoru Bluejack Replies The Online Trend About Joe Igbokwe / Viewer Discretion, Kanu See What You Did...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.