Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

See Why A Woman's Tear Is So Powerful! It Was Will Shock You How Much Man’s Tear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why A Woman's Tear Is So Powerful! It Was Will Shock You How Much Man’s Tear (840 Views)

My Toto Will Tear, Is On Fire—Woman Ran After Hot Sex By Her Husband(Video) / Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. / I Feel So Powerful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why A Woman's Tear Is So Powerful! It Was Will Shock You How Much Man’s Tear by kidap: 7:50am On Dec 31, 2016
Don’t make a woman cry! There is nothing as expensive as a woman’s tears. When a single drop of tear comes out,

It first mixes with L’oreal Eye Liner; N7,500
Revlon Mascara; N8,500, then when it rolls down the cheek,
It mixes with Estee Lauder Foundation; N 11,000,
Zaron Blush; N 15,000 Naira and Mac Powder; N19,000.

Then, finally, when it touches the lips,
It gets mixed with Maybelline Lipstick; N12,000
Avonlip Gloss; N5,000.

A single drop of a woman’s tear is running for about 78,000 Naira!
So please, don't make her cry. But you can make a man cry,
It is only Vaseline; 150 Naira only!

ARE YOU REAAAAAADY??! For the Incredible Platform that is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and MARRIAGE – Real People With Serious Intentions, Real Working Single, Verified Members To Guard Against Fraud, Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control over your information!

www.READYforWEDDING.com launches on the 1st day of the 1st Sunday of the very 1st week of the 1st month of 2017 by exactly 2pm prompt!

Let the matchmaking begin.
Let the courtship begin.
Let the Love Overflow
Let it lead to engagement
Let it Lead To Marriage

Email: findlove@readyforwedding.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/readyfor marriage
Instagram: www.instagram.com/readyformarriage
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ready4marriage_
BBM Channel:
Whatsapp: 081917833640

This is platform that changes everything about love and soulmate matchmaking in Africa!

Re: See Why A Woman's Tear Is So Powerful! It Was Will Shock You How Much Man’s Tear by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 31, 2016
Lol. Some of us no even dey use Vaseline. If the years come e go dry by itself
Re: See Why A Woman's Tear Is So Powerful! It Was Will Shock You How Much Man’s Tear by kidap: 8:10am On Dec 31, 2016
lol some of u sha dey use
Re: See Why A Woman's Tear Is So Powerful! It Was Will Shock You How Much Man’s Tear by GaggleNSwallow: 8:11am On Dec 31, 2016
Old news.
Re: See Why A Woman's Tear Is So Powerful! It Was Will Shock You How Much Man’s Tear by Bluezy13(m): 8:29am On Dec 31, 2016
Well...

Re: See Why A Woman's Tear Is So Powerful! It Was Will Shock You How Much Man’s Tear by kidap: 10:15am On Dec 31, 2016
GaggleNSwallow:
Old news.
What is old dere bayi
Re: See Why A Woman's Tear Is So Powerful! It Was Will Shock You How Much Man’s Tear by kidap: 10:15am On Dec 31, 2016
Bluezy13:
Well...
What is dis one talking
Re: See Why A Woman's Tear Is So Powerful! It Was Will Shock You How Much Man’s Tear by Bluezy13(m): 10:18am On Dec 31, 2016
kidap:
What is dis one talking

K

(1) (Reply)

The Incredible Sulk:man And Wife In Malice For 20 Years / Nigeria Singer Simi Says I Will Kiss Falz, I Will Marry Adekunle Gold. I / After Giving Him The Wrong Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.