Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,128 members, 7,863,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? (3190 Views)

You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This / Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? / What Is Nigerian/igbo Culture Like? Dating? Relationships,belief System? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 01, 2017
Hi alondra! wink
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by IncredibleJoe(m): 9:01am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year friends
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
Alondra:
I may not be here to wish you when it's timesmiley

Hi younglady! R u still up? Let's have some discussions on this topic. Our assignment is still pending wink
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
Neyoor:

Hi younglady! R u still up? Let's have some discussions on this topic. Our assignment is still pending wink
Hey Nee , I'm still up. I've not done much of my assignment tho. smiley
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
Alondra:
Hey Nee , I'm still up. I've not done much of my assignment tho. smiley

Hmmmn! Lazy girl. How was your day anyway? You've not done it or you've done just little?
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
Neyoor:

Hmmmn! Lazy girl. How was your day anyway? You've not done it or you've done just little?
I've done little. It takes time digesting , analysing, filtering and concluding what you have read. Especially when you are researching. Will i be right to say you have achieved this quest? smiley
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
Alondra:
I've done little. It takes time digesting , analysing, filtering and concluding what you have read. Especially when you are researching. Will i be right to say you have achieved this quest? smiley

Not really, I got my attention diverted to some other aspect of the topic along the way, coupled with the fact that I wasn't getting the expected info on it. So, any new thing?
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
Neyoor:

Not really, I got my attention diverted to some other aspect of the topic along the way, coupled with the fact that I wasn't getting the expected info on it. So, any new thing?
is that a sound of despair? What distracted you? smiley
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
Alondra:
is that a sound of despair? What distracted you? smiley

No, still undeterred. The way astrologist uses zodiac sign to predict human relationships and behaviors distracted me. I met someone who is just into it. wink
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
Neyoor:

No, still undeterred. The way astrologist uses zodiac sign to predict human relationships and behaviors distracted me. I met someone who is just into it. wink
cool, I know how you feel. I have been there! Care to tell me about this 'someone '? smiley
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
Alondra:
cool, I know how you feel. I have been there! Care to tell me about this 'someone '? smiley

Yeah! My blood brother. Imagine! I got home for New year jamboree only to realized he has gone deep with it. Do u believe some men of God now bank on this as well?
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
Neyoor:

Yeah! My blood brother. Imagine! I got home for New year jamboree only to realized he has gone deep with it. Do u believe some men of God now bank on this as well?
Some supposed men of God use astrology same way voodoo power is used in ministerial works . Though it is hidden as it will be a contradiction to what they pose. I symphatize with miracle seekers and all who give more accord to men of God than God himself . smiley
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
Alondra:
Some supposed men of God use astrology same way voodoo power is used in ministerial works . Though it is hidden as it will be a contradiction to what they pose. I symphatize with miracle seekers and all who give more accord to men of God than God himself . smiley

Exactly! Many have been mislead owing to this. Both religions even condemn the doings of the astrologists and that's why they can't be associated with any religion.
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
Neyoor:

Exactly! Many have been mislead owing to this. Both religions even condemn the doings of the astrologists and that's why they can't be associated with any religion.
Nigerians don't pratice astrology. At least it is not known, even the traditional religion close to it is different,it entails gods and spirits. So it's no surprise astrologers in nigeria aren't bold enough to show what they believed in. Indians and Chinese are the major pratictioners for now. ( that i know of). You see why I pulled out at thr end? Now am i a chicken for doing that? smiley
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
Alondra:
Nigerians don't pratice astrology. At least it is not known, even the traditional religion close to it is different,it entails gods and spirits. So it's no surprise astrologers in nigeria aren't bold enough to show what they believed in. Indians and Chinese are the major pratictioners for now. ( that i know of). You see why I pulled out at thr end? Now am i a chicken for doing that? smiley

Lol Chicken grin cheesy grin No alondra, it's a nice decision you took. Yes, India and China are the only recognized countries known for it. Do u know they belief in what they do and no other religion?
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 02, 2017
Neyoor:

Lol Chicken grin cheesy grin No alondra, it's a nice decision you took. Yes, India and China are the only recognized countries known for it. Do u know they belief in what they do and no other religion?
Really? Pls tell me more smiley
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 02, 2017
Alondra:
Really? Pls tell me more smiley

Yes, they believe in stars and the planetary bodies as the projector of humans activities and ways of life. I.e Your zodiac sign and rulling planet would determine how your life will always be on each day and not as ordained by God. Thats just there belief.
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by horoskopnettet(m): 8:04am On Dec 05, 2020

grin grin grin

Alright dear. Happy New year. smiley So, how about our assignment?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware Of The Moniker Donpikko / How Long Can Men Be Sexually Inactive? Does Self Control Exist?? Opinion Poll! / Sex Scandal: Houseboy Leaks Sex Video Of His Madam For Money (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.