Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Hilarious :lady Compares Her Dog To Nigerian Senators. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious :lady Compares Her Dog To Nigerian Senators. (857 Views)

Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos / Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) / Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious :lady Compares Her Dog To Nigerian Senators. by mazimee(m): 10:26am On Dec 31, 2016
I was just checking my news feed on facebook when I saw this classic jab at our lazy senators.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious :lady Compares Her Dog To Nigerian Senators. by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 31, 2016
The day your dog leaves your house to your neighbour's bigger house then it becomes like a senator that changes parties too

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious :lady Compares Her Dog To Nigerian Senators. by PASCALSILVA(m): 10:34am On Dec 31, 2016
.OK
Re: Hilarious :lady Compares Her Dog To Nigerian Senators. by DrayZee: 10:35am On Dec 31, 2016
We have always known our politicians were dogs. Den you also have the idiots defending them outside and on social media. Those ones are the wolves angry
Like that one that wants to bring Atiku angry

1 Like

Re: Hilarious :lady Compares Her Dog To Nigerian Senators. by Nutase: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2016
Dry
Re: Hilarious :lady Compares Her Dog To Nigerian Senators. by Jwonder(m): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2016
So true. Political Pot belie Dogs

(1) (Reply)

Biafrans Should Forget Uno And Eu / Should Pidgin English Be Adopted As Nigeria's Official Language / About Nnamdi Kanu Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.