Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,400 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (948 Views)

Kaduna People Burn Their Brooms, Dump APC For PDP (Photos) / Meeting Of Southern Governors' Wives' Forum In Umuahia (Photos) / El-rufai Names Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen by emmasege: 11:16am On Dec 31, 2016
I open this thread in reaction to the disgusting responses of some individuals who would rather look for very flimsy reasons to attack the Yorubas at any given opportunity in a nauseating manner. A very recent instance was a nairaland post on southern kaduna killings, authored by sar33 on Dec. 30@ 11.24am. As usual, instead of addressing the issue, some jobless youths started ranting and chanting 'Afonja' this and 'Afonja' that. Some even stooped to the lowest level of cranial capacity which can only be compared to that of mosquito by cursing "Afonjas".

To start with, let me sound it loud and clear that I'm not and can never be a fan/supporter/advocate of the evil association called the Association of Protected Criminals, just like many other reasonable sons and daughters of O'odua. And going by my posts in this forum, it's easy to conclude that I'm sympathetic to the Biafra cause just as I'm to the entire devolution of the unholy marriage called Nigeria.

This said, it baffles me that some IPOB youths are so irrational and illogical the way they attack the Yorubas as if the zone singlehandedly installed the monster and troubler of Nigeria (Buhari) in Aso Rock. Have you guys forgotten that your FATHER MBAKA played a significant role in enthroning Buhari in Nigeria. That singular fake prophetic declaration of his and sheer hatred for Jonathan convinced so many gullible in Nigeria. And if I may ask you, what has he said against the Jihad against Christians in the north which has witnessed an unprecedented increase since his "anointed candidate" assumed the presidency? Has the fake prophet and priest even spoken against the Jihad that took place @ his backyard (i.e. Enugu herdmen killings)? I guess he's still waiting upon the Holy Spirit. God's too merciful a God, or how can one explain characters like MBAKA and his friend (Tunde Bakare) here in the southwest? And lest we forget, THERE WAS A GENUINE PROPHETIC VOICE (BOSUN EMMANUEL) HERE IN THE SOUTHWEST WHEN A FAKE PROPHET MBAKA FROM SOUTHEAST OPENLY DISREGARDED GOD'S CHOICE (GEJ) AND DRUMMED UP SUPPORT FOR THE CURRENT TROUBLER OF OUR NATION.

And you guys should also not forget the governor that almost emptied his state treasury to bankroll the election of this Dullard of Daura i.e. Chibuike Amaechi. He's definitely not Yoruba even though he bears our name. He's either one of you or your immediate cousins, by relationship. What of the likes of OKOROCHA, OGBONNAYA ONU, CHRIS NGIGE, ORJI UZOR KALU etc, all of whom have continually drummed support for the worst president in Nigeria's history, even against the wish and interest of NNAMDI KANU? Do those names sound Yoruba?

Let me conclude this piece by challenging you to produce a critical voice against this vindictive and clueless government who is in the class of Peter Ayodele omo Fayose and Femi omo Fani Kayode, among your political class. Here in the Yoruba land, everyone is independent of his opinion and that's why you may find some supporting Dullard.in.ho while some will follow the path of wisdom. But for these two distinguished AFONJAS (Fayose and FFK) who still muster courage to speak against the evil in the land when they have almost succeeded in killing the PDP, our woes would have been more compounded than this. Politicians on the eastern side of River Niger only muster courage to talk and criticize Buhari ONLY when their personal interests are being taken away and their political empires endangered. A very good case is Wike. We don't even know who your governors are because their voices are hardly heard. Ojukwu must really be sad wherever he is looking at the present crop of political leaders in your region.

CC: Lalasticlala mynd44
Conqueredwest
Judeprint
Tankara1010
My right
Knowledge9000
Egbabiekperemo1
Sar33

1 Like

Re: Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen by Redoil: 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2016
Oddly and saddly the ranting continues
Re: Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen by malele(m): 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2016
emmasege:
I open this thread in reaction to the disgusting responses of some individuals who would rather look for very flimsy reasons to attack the Yorubas at any given opportunity in a nauseating manner. A very recent instance was a nairaland post on southern kaduna killings, authored by sar33 on Dec. 30@ 11.24am. As usual, instead of addressing the issue, some jobless youths started ranting and chanting 'Afonja' this and 'Afonja' that. Some even stooped to the lowest level of cranial capacity which can only be compared to that of mosquito by cursing "Afonjas".

To start with, let me sound it loud and clear that I'm not and can never be a fan/supporter/advocate of the evil association called the Association of Protected Criminals, just like many other reasonable sons and daughters of O'odua. And going by my posts in this forum, it's easy to conclude that I'm sympathetic to the Biafra cause just as I'm to the entire devolution of the unholy marriage called Nigeria.

This said, it baffles me that some IPOB youths are so irrational and illogical the way they attack the Yorubas as if the zone singlehandedly installed the monster and troubler of Nigeria (Buhari) in Aso Rock. Have you guys forgotten that your FATHER MBAKA played a significant role in enthroning Buhari in Nigeria. That singular fake prophetic declaration of his and sheer hatred for Jonathan convinced so many gullible in Nigeria. And if I may ask you, what has he said against the Jihad against Christians in the north which has witnessed an unprecedented increase since his "anointed candidate" assumed the presidency? Has the fake prophet and priest even spoken against the Jihad that took place @ his backyard (i.e. Enugu herdmen killings)? I guess he's still waiting upon the Holy Spirit. God's too merciful a God, or how can one explain characters like MBAKA and his friend (Tunde Bakare) here in the southwest? And lest we forget, THERE WAS A GENUINE PROPHETIC VOICE (BOSUN EMMANUEL) HERE IN THE SOUTHWEST WHEN A FAKE PROPHET MBAKA FROM SOUTHEAST OPENLY DISREGARDED GOD'S CHOICE (GEJ) AND DRUMMED UP SUPPORT FOR THE CURRENT TROUBLER OF OUR NATION.

And you guys should also not forget the governor that almost emptied his state treasury to bankroll the election of this Dullard of Daura i.e. Chibuike Amaechi. He's definitely not Yoruba even though he bears our name. He's either one of you or your immediate cousins, by relationship. What of the likes of OKOROCHA, OGBONNAYA ONU, CHRIS NGIGE, ORJI UZOR KALU etc, all of whom have continually drummed support for the worst president in Nigeria's history, even against the wish and interest of NNAMDI KANU? Do those names sound Yoruba?

Let me conclude this piece by challenging you to produce a critical voice against this vindictive and clueless government who is in the class of Peter Ayodele omo Fayose and Femi omo Fani Kayode, among your political class. Here in the Yoruba land, everyone is independent of his opinion and that's why you may find some supporting Dullard.in.ho while some will follow the path of wisdom. But for these two distinguished AFONJAS (Fayose and FFK) who still muster courage to speak against the evil in the land when they have almost succeeded in killing the PDP, our woes would have been more compounded than this. Politicians on the eastern side of River Niger only muster courage to talk and criticize Buhari ONLY when their personal interests are being taken away and their political empires endangered. A very good case is Wike. We don't even know who your governors are because their voices are hardly heard. Ojukwu must really be sad wherever he is looking at the present crop of political leaders in your region.

Conqueredwest
Judeprint
Tankara1010
My right
Knowledge9000
Egbabiekperemo1
Sar33

Bro igbo never voted for buhari, despite what those guys said

2 Likes

Re: Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen by OluleyeAdeyemo: 2:08pm On Dec 31, 2016
emmasege:
[s]I open this thread in reaction to the disgusting responses of some individuals who would rather look for very flimsy reasons to attack the Yorubas at any given opportunity in a nauseating manner. A very recent instance was a nairaland post on southern kaduna killings, authored by sar33 on Dec. 30@ 11.24am. As usual, instead of addressing the issue, some jobless youths started ranting and chanting 'Afonja' this and 'Afonja' that. Some even stooped to the lowest level of cranial capacity which can only be compared to that of mosquito by cursing "Afonjas".

Conqueredwest
Judeprint
Tankara1010
My right
Knowledge9000
Egbabiekperemo1
Sar33 [/s]
Re: Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
malele:

Bro igbo never voted for buhari, despite what those guys said

Well said. He is convincing Mbaka endorsement to actual Igbo support. SE and SS voted over 90% for Jonathan.

(1) (Reply)

obasanjo illegal weapon cease at the port / Between Zik And Ojukwu Who Is The Greatest Igbo Leader / My Offence Is That I Opposed Muslim-muslim Ticket - @bukolasaraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.