Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Are You Proud To Be A Christian?????? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Proud To Be A Christian?????? (725 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / It’s A Shame Politicians Are Proud Of Rigged Elections — Oyedepo / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Proud To Be A Christian?????? by Medicis(m): 11:44am On Dec 31, 2016
Salt of the earth.. Light of the world.. Kings kid.. Shinning light... A chosen generation.. A royal priesthood. Wow!!! I'm all these just become am a Christian. #TEAMJESUS, #JESUSFREAK, #PROUDLYCHRISTIAN. So proud to be associated with you Jesus. Are you proud to be a Christian??
Re: Are You Proud To Be A Christian?????? by Warhawk(m): 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
Fvck Yea!!
Re: Are You Proud To Be A Christian?????? by randomperson: 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2016
Of course I am... When I die, I get a mansion, a crown and I get to sing for ever, other people that are not like me will be burnt forever whilst being tortured by the devil and other demons.... So yes, am proud

1 Like

Re: Are You Proud To Be A Christian?????? by Medicis(m): 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2016
Warhawk:
Fvck Yea!!
grin grin grin grin grin #PROUDLYCHRISTIAN
Re: Are You Proud To Be A Christian?????? by DoctorAlien(m): 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2016
randomperson:
Of course I am... When I die, I get a mansion, a crown and I get to sing for ever, other people that are not like me will be burnt forever whilst being tortured by the devil and other demons.... So yes, am proud

This level of ignorance can't be real.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Proud To Be A Christian?????? by Medicis(m): 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2016
randomperson:
lol.. Children of hate, The worst you can do is to hate. Go and dethrone God if you don't like him. #PROUDLYCHRISTIAN.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Proud To Be A Christian?????? by skeendyke: 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2016
randomperson:

Sounds to me like the same thing those other people said while on earth....

2 Likes

Re: Are You Proud To Be A Christian?????? by reallest(f): 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2016
randomperson:
U wicked too much cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are You Proud To Be A Christian?????? by Originakalokalo(m): 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2016
Jacob in Genesis chap 49 blessed his children and in verse 10 blessed Judah.....His blessings turned later to prophesy about Christ. As early as that time.

Without blood, there is no forgiveness of sins. That's y our fathers believed in sacrifices of blood.

Without Christ, how do we attone for our sins? When last did u sacrifice an animal for your sins? It then means that without Christ, your sins remain.

No wonder Christianity comes under heavy attack especially on nairaland, even more than any religion.

I am proud to be a child of God, I am proud to be a Christian

If you are not a Christian as a gentile, it is nothing. Besides, salvation was not originally for us. We are only saved by his mercy.
Profane the name of God all you want, IT IS INCONSEQUENTIAL

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are You Proud To Be A Christian?????? by Deicide: 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
Medicis:
lol.. Children of hate, The worst you can do is to hate. Go and dethrone God if you don't like him. #PROUDLYCHRISTIAN.
Yes we Atheist are the children of Hate because at least we won't be partying and singing in Heaven while our family and friends burn in Hell for eternity if they don't make it to promise land! Yeah its we atheist that's full of Hatred!!

1 Like

Re: Are You Proud To Be A Christian?????? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
Deicide:

Yes we Atheist are the children of Hate because at least we won't be partying and singing in Heaven while our family and friends burn in Hell for eternity if they don't make it to promise land! Yeah its we atheist that's full of Hatred!!

Heaven is an individual race . The pastor in church keeps reiterating this . If a family member goes to Hell that is his comeuppance . He failed to take his chance and accept Jesus and live a life of rectitude .

1 Like

Re: Are You Proud To Be A Christian?????? by Wilgrea7(m): 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
I am proud to be a Christian.... even after all my research... all my knowledge of other gods and religions... all letters... my experience surpasses it... i find out more and more... but i still realize the God I'm serving.... i don't know what will happen to people from other religions... i don't know what goes on there... i know what goes on in mine... although I'm not a Christian fundamentalist or dogma.. although i apply logic... I'm still a Christian.. I'll still go by the name of Christ... i dunno about others... i don't judge them cuz i don't know their story.... this is my story

#proudly Christian #

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Life Story So Far- Abridged Version. / Touch Not My Anointed – Salvation Ministries Denies Claim Iyabo Ojo, Pastor Ibiy / Apostle Suleman: El-rufai Behind Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.