Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Apostle Suleman: El-rufai Behind Sex Scandal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: El-rufai Behind Sex Scandal (723 Views)

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" / Apostle Suleman Arrives Washington D.C In Style Amid Sex Scandal. Photos/video / Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal Allegations: Checkout This Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman: El-rufai Behind Sex Scandal by themomentng: 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
Omega Fire Ministries has accused Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai of masterminding the recent series of spurious allegations of infidelity against its General Overseer, Apostle Johnson Suleman.
In a statement issued in Abuja on Tuesday, the church, through its spokesman and Communications Manager, Phrank Shaibu, stated that facts and available intelligence incontrovertibly pointed to the Kaduna Governor as the mastermind of the allegations.
According to him, El-Rufai decided to sponsor the allegations as a strategy to silence Apostle Suleiman and to take revenge for the latter’s famed audacity of standing against the persecution and killing of Christians in Southern Kaduna.
“It is clear that Mallam Nasir El-Rufai is the mastermind of these allegations. The masquerade has been unveiled and is now dancing naked in the market Square. We don’t need to look any further for the source of the smoke,” he stated.
Shaibu contended that apart from the initial suspicion by the church that the Kaduna Governor may be behind the evil plot, the latest so-called revelation by one Queen Esther, a supposed usher of the Omega Fire Ministries finally uncovered the lid as to who was sponsoring the myriad of allegations against the General Overseer.
“When Festus Keyamo in his first letter to our pastor made allusion to fulani herdsmen, we dismissed it as a coincidence. Then intelligence revealed that some persons are lodged in a hotel being trained on how to clone Apostle’s voice and crop videos.
“The first question that crossed our mind was who was paying the bills, especially the huge media blitz that has trailed the spurious allegations. We did not have to wait for long before El-Rufai exposed himself. Indeed, he could not wait for long before coming out of the closet”, he revealed.
The spokesman wondered why the said Queen Esther, who allegedly pleaded for the media not to reveal her real identity should give as condition that the Kaduna State Government must guarantee her safety if the governor had no hand in the plot.
“Why is the said Queen Esther asking for protection from the Kaduna State government. Is the government now the police or the Department of State Services (DSS)? Why did she not mention any other state? Is it not obvious that she is telling us what her sponsors are willing for Nigerians to know?” he asked.
Shaibu argued that it was more than a coincidence that these allegations are coming up no soon after the Senior Pastor had an altercation with the same Kaduna State Government over the persecution and killing of Christians in Southern Kaduna.
He therefore urged the security agencies, particularly the DSS to investigate El-Rufai’s involvement in the unfolding saga, particularly the possibility that he may be harbouring a private militia.
“Since the governor does not control the police or DSS, the likelihood is that the governor has a private militia. It is also possible that the so called fulani herdsmen on rampage in Southern Kaduna are part of his army. That is why El-Rufai was unsettled by the pastor’s stand against them,” he declared.
Meanwhile, Queen Esther, in an exclusive interview, stated that she began a sexual relationship with Suleman in 2013, before a “catastrophic break-up” a year later.
“I was an usher in his branch church, but I had a sexual relationship with him, as he lured me into it, in order to solve my spiritual problem and limitations to success in career and marriage, but after the sex he didn’t solve the problems for me, instead he started making proposal for us to marry.’’
“I dated Apostle Suleman while I was a member in his church, he was my Pastor, spiritual director, and mentor, aside being a boyfriend, from August 2013 to 2014 April, ” she said.
Esther disclosed further, that Suleman’s wife got to know about her affair with the Cleric, a reason for her decision to end the relationship.
“I told him to give me a break in the relationship, so I can stay away from his wife’s view, and also get married to a single suitor I had at that time, instead he felt I was breaking up with him and began to threaten me, that I hurt him and that I will see the consequences of hurting him,” the lady said.
“Barely seven days after that, my body changed, I began to have strange movements in my body, my womb, sharp pains in my left breast,” she continued.
“I was taken to many places by my family, and we were told that my boyfriend used me for sacrifice and wants to kill me. Suleman sent me text messages threatening that I will die, I almost died if my God didn’t rescue me. So all my attempts to get him to heal me failed. I went to his father, his father tried to talk to him, but he denied doing anything to me, till today.”
Esther, however, turned down request to produce her photograph – or her real identity – saying she wants to first seek the protection of El-Rufai, from Suleman and “his team of magicians.”
“In the wake of this current sex scandal between Miss Otobo Stephanie and Johnson Suleiman, I started having strange calls from people who speak Auchi language while making incantations on me once I pick their phone calls,” she said.
“I cannot be able to send my picture now till am (sic) sure of my protection from his followers’ attacks.
“Many ladies are victims of Johnson Suleman, but they are afraid to come out publicly, because they fear the consequences attached to their public stand against him, which is a possible spiritual attack and destruction on their life and destiny.”
A top official of the Kaduna State government, confirmed that they received a request for protection from Esther, but added that the government does not want to be involved in the matter.

Re: Apostle Suleman: El-rufai Behind Sex Scandal by Buharimustgo: 6:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
Very audible to the deaf and visible to the blind
Re: Apostle Suleman: El-rufai Behind Sex Scandal by doctimonyeka(m): 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
#I stand with my apostle....
Re: Apostle Suleman: El-rufai Behind Sex Scandal by Sabergol99(m): 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
That may be true, but having watched this unravel like a bad Nollywood movie, am inclined to believe that there are some elements of truth in the allegations.
Re: Apostle Suleman: El-rufai Behind Sex Scandal by tobtap: 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
possible cool
Re: Apostle Suleman: El-rufai Behind Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
Apostle, relax i dey ur back even if everybody leave. I dey here as well as our GOD
Re: Apostle Suleman: El-rufai Behind Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

My Take On Pastor Adeboye’s “if You Marry A Wife Through Facebook” / Story Of The Astronaut Who Took The Holy Communion To Space / Is There Life After Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.