Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Upside-down Or Downside-up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Upside-down Or Downside-up (417 Views)

My Life Has Turned Upside Down But I Do Not Want To Loose My Wife / My Life Is Turning Upside Down / Man Turns His Bed Upside Down With His Wife On It While Looking For His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upside-down Or Downside-up by Venusman(m): 4:01pm On Dec 31, 2016
Upside-down means literally, the top is at the bottom and vice versa.

Inside-out, again literally, mean the interior is on the outside, as in this T-shirt is inside-out. The two statement mentioned sound very odd. Sometimes we think we know what we are suppose to be saying but it is somehow all wrong and that’s when things get weird. What happened when you’re seeing things and it looks like a dream?

This piece below gets me thinking we are all saying it wrong, especially when the native English man can’t prove it better. Please take time to read this “Convo” between these brothers [Tremor and Trouble] below to get insight into the claim and your opinions will be highly welcome.

There we go;

Tremor Troll found Troubled Troll sitting in a corner of his tree fort. A closed book lay by his side as Troubled stared at the wooden floor.

“Is something wrong, Troubled?” asked Tremor.

Troubled took a deep breath and responded, “In this story I’m reading, it says that a boy is wearing a shirt that’s inside out.”

“Is that a problem?” Tremor asked.

“Yes,” said Troubled. “You see, I keep wondering why it’s ‘inside out’ instead of ‘outside in’! After all, if the inside is on the outside then the outside must be on the inside! Right?”

“That makes sense,” Tremor agreed. “But ‘inside out’ is the way everyone says it.”

“But why?” demanded Troubled Troll.

“I don’t know,” Tremor confessed.
Continue Reading......[/http://wavebuzzer..com.ng/2016/12/upside-down-or-downside-up.html]

feel free to give your view.

CC: lalastical, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

British Council And Transnational Oil Are Hiring For Many Positions. Apply Now! / The Nigeria Nollywood Actor,ik Ogbonna's Heart On Bithday Message With Wife / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.