Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (333143 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by yomiknows: 7:48am On Jan 13, 2017
Hello Pips , I am new to forex & currently learning in the school of pipsology.
Kindly educate me on what you mean by "4H" , you also mentioned that trading from 4H is one of the best - could you explain how/why this is?
Many thanks
Pipsbasketing:
Now that you have refunded. Good step.

trading from 4H is one of the best, I recommend you do not trade live yet, keep the real account active and then open a demo, demo trade for about 2months (since its on 4H), build your trading confidence again with it and with whatever your outcome is. Then return to live.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ijababa: 7:56am On Jan 13, 2017
Hello Eddie,I will appreciate it if you will explain the concept of "4 hour time frame". what is it about?
Edd1e:

4 hour time frame
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 8:45am On Jan 13, 2017
@daniel058, there is no nigerian broker per se. all forex brokers are foreign based but some have local offices to outreach here. you withdraw same way you make deposit. e.g bank deposit, paypal, skrill, bitcoin abbl. get a reliable like alpari, fxcm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 13, 2017
Daniel058:
Hello Great peeps

I'm new to forex trading, still learning in the school of pipsology.. I HAVE NOT EVEN STARTED DEMO TRADING.. LOL

SO PLEASE there are things I would like to learn from you guys,

1. MUST I have to partner with Nigerian BROKER.. (IF NO?

2. WHAT SYSTEM CAN I USE TO WITHDRAWAL MY MONEY AT THE END OF THE TRADE

3.. HOW LONG WILL YOU TRADE BEFORE WITHDRAWING YOUR PROFIT..

4. WHAT IF AFTER LOADING YOUR FOREX ACCOUNT WITH MONEY AND LATE WISH NOT TO TRADE AGAIN, ARE YOUR BROKERS GOING TO ALLOW YOU WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY..?

Cc:
pipsdude

Dorobad

teemy

pipsbasketing

EmmanuelD1st

bigbasho , pipstaker, mrikay

All Yea holy grails

Thanks in anticipation..

I recommend alpari they are good, and i have 20$ worth of skrill which you can use to fund your account.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 13, 2017
yomiknows:
Hello Pips , I am new to forex & currently learning in the school of pipsology.
Kindly educate me on what you mean by "4H" , you also mentioned that trading from 4H is one of the best - could you explain how/why this is?
Many thanks

4 hour candles stick time frame, i personal trade on a 1 hour chart.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 10:23am On Jan 13, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

I recommend alpari they are good, and i have 20$ worth of skrill which you can use to fund your account.

Are you advising him to go live? Why not encourage him to learn more first. I dont think baby pips is enough for you. Dig deeper, learn more, keep it simple and never relent. That is just my one cent. My Ogas in the room will advice u better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Daniel058(m): 11:13am On Jan 13, 2017
bigbasho:

Are you advising him to go live? Why not encourage him to learn more first. I dont think baby pips is enough for you. Dig deeper, learn more, keep it simple and never relent. That is just my one cent. My Ogas in the room will advice u better.
thanks a lot bro, probably he wanna withdraw that Last 20$ in his Skrill account and since there is no way of withdrawing directly into his account, he want me to buy and lost that almost 8k, that's igbo man for u,

#Odirokwa_mma-nwanne @ wamiikechukwu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 13, 2017
bigbasho:

No body body taught me fx and I learnt using a live account but am not saying anything negative, am just telling him that alpari is the best plus i have skrill.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
Daniel058:
thanks a lot bro, probably he wanna withdraw that Last 20$ in his Skrill account and since there is no way of withdrawing directly into his account, he want me to buy and lost that almost 8k, that's igbo man for u,

#Odirokwa_mma-nwanne @ wamiikechukwu

@ first bolded i can withdraw the money to my bank account or domicilary account or better still i can sell it to https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals

@ second bolded am not an igbo man if you have any thing against an igbo man go settle it elsewhere.

@ And your last sentence, do not be deceive by the name ikechukwu, i plan on adding Muhammed to my names too.

I wish you well in your trading.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Daniel058(m): 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

@ first bolded i can withdraw the money to my bank account or domicilary account or better still i can sell it to https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals

@ second bolded am not an igbo man if you have any thing against an igbo man go settle it elsewhere.

@ And your last sentence, do not be deceive by the name ikechukwu, i plan on adding Muhammed to my names too.

lol , but bro to be honest, ur advice wasn't all that good, a noob like me, instead of advising me to first demo trade for as long as I can , you started talking about going live.. I don chop? grin ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Daniel058(m): 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

lol , but bro to be honest, ur advice wasn't all that good, a noob like me, instead of advising me to first demo trade for as long as I can , you started talking about going live.. I don chop? grin .. I look up to you guys as my role models
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Feshizzy(m): 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
@pips-b I feel you,
I have also been quite busy too.
I come here once in a while.
As expected same old issue keep recycling here.

@currentprice boss why have you decided to ignore this place like a plague? I see you are quite effective in the other thread.

@Daniel058,
Your analysis on that dude was adequately correct, grin grin
Don't ever go live until you have been consistent profitable on demo,
Always seek knowledge first.
You would know when you are ready,
All the questions you asked, I once asked too.

1. MUST I have to partner with Nigerian BROKER.. (IF NO?)

Ans: not really necessary and I don't really think there's a Nigerian Owned forex brokage firm yet (**whispers** the dude that wanted to attempt such has returned the money back to the market grin grin) but stay very far away from bucket brokers and go for regulated brokers probably regulated by EU

Ans: depends on that your broker offers and what's comfortable with you, if could be webmoney, bitcoin, bank transfer and the rest. Just what suits you best.

Ans: first seek knowledge and run a demo account like a live account.
But this question is quite vague,
But from my understanding, a month for any withdrawal, and withdrawal ranges from 1 day to 5 days.

4. WHAT IF AFTER LOADING YOUR FOREX ACCOUNT WITH MONEY AND LATE WISH NOT TO TRADE AGAIN, ARE YOUR BROKERS GOING TO ALLOW YOU WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY..?

Ans: your broker won't like that, they may freeze your account just to tell you who's boss! grin grin (and probably charge you with illegality like money laundering).
But to be Safe, just take A+++ trades and make some profits and you could possibly withdraw all your funds, if you are using a regulated broker, you won’t really have any issues.

Wish y'all the very best.

Cheers,
EF

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Daniel058(m): 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
Feshizzy:
@pips-b I feel you,

@currentprice boss why have you decided to ignore this place like a plague? I see you are quite effective in the other thread.

@Daniel058,

Cheers,
EF
thank you very much boss,.. More pips to ur baskets... ✌️ I regret not learning this trade since 2.6 yrs ago I was advised to
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Feshizzy(m): 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
Daniel058:
thank you very much boss,.. More pips to ur baskets... ✌️ I regret not learning this trade since 2.6 yrs ago I was advised to

I have answered your questions to the best of my knowledge so far.
Hope it helps?

Regards,
EF

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Daniel058(m): 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
Feshizzy:

I have answered your questions to the best of my knowledge so far.
Hope it helps?

Regards,
EF
yes bro you have grin thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
Daniel058:
lol , but bro to be honest, ur advice wasn't all that good, a noob like me, instead of advising me to first demo trade for as long as I can , you started talking about going live.. I don chop? grin .. I look up to you guys as my role models

Well i learnt through the hard way, i remember that the guy that i asked to teach me demanded for a $100 just imagine.

So i learnt alone
Using a life account. Until i found this thread

Please follow the advice of the elders there.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Daniel058(m): 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

Well i learnt through the hard way, i remember that the guy that i asked to teach me demanded for a $100 just imagine.

So i learnt alone
Using a life account. Until i found this thread

Please follow the advice of the elders there.
wow!! U compared giving giving it to the guy and blowing it in the live Market and U kukuma choose the later, after all it won't disappear once unless you trade on Leverage grin

Thank you my Wazobia bro

✌️
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by joelreg(m): 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=Pipsbasketing post=52760895][color=#000099]Now that you have refunded. Good step.

trading from 4H is one of the best, I recommend you do not trade live yet, keep the real account active and then open a demo, demo trade for about 2months (since its on 4H), build your trading confidence again with it and with whatever your outcome is. Then return to
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mrikay: 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
Daniel058:
wow!! U compared giving giving it to the guy and blowing it in the live Market and U kukuma choose the later, after all it won't disappear once unless you trade on Leverage grin

Thank you my Wazobia bro

✌️

Leverage= death
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
From my experience, leverage + specific SL and Good risk-money management stops the death.

Those that do not use SL, will come here to be noticed when things go smoothly, they will be nowhere to be found when the other side happens.

They are irrational with trading accounts, beware my people. I do not make mouth when I trade demo even if the going is good. I can only follow you and follow you well if you show me live trading outcome without SL but before and after trade executions...........Also, this has to be done consistently for proper following.

How will one just expose his trading atmosphere vulnerable to the wolves?

mrikay:

Leverage= death

By the way, I have moved to a new broker with leverage of just 500:1......Reasons:
1. My bank charges me $30 for every withdrawals and deposit.
2. The alternative channel of withdrawal provided by the broker charges more than that.

Cheers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ijababa: 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
Feshizzy, Could you pls recommend any regulated brokers out there
Feshizzy:
@pips-b I feel you,

@Daniel058,

1. MUST I have to partner with Nigerian BROKER.. (IF NO?)

Ans: not really necessary and I don't really think there's a Nigerian Owned forex brokage firm yet (**whispers** the dude that wanted to attempt such has returned the money back to the market grin grin) but stay very far away from bucket brokers and go for regulated brokers probably regulated by EU

Ans: depends on that your broker offers and what's comfortable with you, if could be webmoney, bitcoin, bank transfer and the rest. Just what suits you best.

Ans: first seek knowledge and run a demo account like a live account.
But this question is quite vague,
But from my understanding, a month for any withdrawal, and withdrawal ranges from 1 day to 5 days.

Ans: your broker won't like that, they may freeze your account just to tell you who's boss! grin grin (and probably charge you with illegality like money laundering).
But to be Safe, just take A+++ trades and make some profits and you could possibly withdraw all your funds, if you are using a regulated broker, you won’t really have any issues.

Cheers,
EF
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
Pipsbasketing:
From my experience, leverage + specific SL and Good risk-money management stops the death.

Those that do not use SL, will come here to be noticed when things go smoothly, they will be nowhere to be found when the other side happens.

They are irrational with trading accounts, beware my people. I do not make mouth when I trade demo even if the going is good. I can only follow you and follow you well if you show me live trading outcome without SL but before and after trade executions...........Also, this has to be done consistently for proper following.

By the way, I have moved to a new broker with leverage of just 500:1......Reasons:
2. The alternative channel of withdrawal provided by the broker charges more than that.

Cheers

Lol. Thanks for speaking my mind.
DoroBad won't understand this but with time He will.

grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
After months of sleepless nights finally designed my automated system.
My secret strategy is based on the Quarters Theory.
Very Positive Results this week.
Although, I won't be selling it for any amount

I know many people won't share there strategies. I won't share mine but I will give you a hint.

If you want to be successful in Forex Read Quarters theory book apply one or two indicator and build your own strategy from there.

TGIF

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

wickyyolo:

Lol. Thanks for speaking my mind.
DoroBad won't understand this but with time He will.

grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Feshizzy(m): 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
Pipsbasketing:

Cheers

As always, you response is always very insightful,
Have a wonderful New Year.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Feshizzy(m): 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
ijababa:
Feshizzy, Could you pls recommend any regulated brokers out there

I currently use instaforex,
They have been quite reliable for me.
Pepperstone/XM/fxpro are very strong brokers too all with flexible withdrawal options.
You could also ask Oga pips-b too.
He knows what's up!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
Daniel058:

Thank you my Wazobia bro

✌️

It never did disappeared instead it increases, i never did change strategy instead i update them to fit into the market.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
wickyyolo:
After months of sleepless nights finally designed my automated system.
My secret strategy is based on the Quarters Theory.
Very Positive Results this week.
Although, I won't be selling it for any amount

I know many people won't share there strategies. I won't share mine but I will give you a hint.

If you want to be successful in Forex Read Quarters theory book apply one or two indicator and build your own strategy from there.

TGIF

I have his book, I will revisit it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
Feshizzy:

As always, you response is always very insightful,
Have a wonderful New Year.

Can I now say if I do no not trade the daily TF and basket pips, am not a trader? Even on 1m TF, traders pick levels and trader effectively. Why would you think someone needs stop when you are actually take your positions between 90 to 100 % exhaustion. Even if 99% percent of traders use SL I dont have to follow cos I have my reasons. Abeg where I for wan put SL for this trade wey I attach?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by yomiknows: 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
Many thanks for sharing
Feshizzy:

I currently use instaforex,
They have been quite reliable for me.
Pepperstone/XM/fxpro are very strong brokers too all with flexible withdrawal options.
You could also ask Oga pips-b too.
He knows what's up!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by incredibleace(m): 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
bigbasho:

I have his book, I will revisit it

pls how can I get it from you.thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
Like I stated before, again, SL is meant to protect an entire trading account so one can have the opportunity to remain an active trader, not to shrink or limit a particular trade. For example, in the trade picture you uploaded, I would place my stop first at some pips below your first buy, and now that it has gone your way, place it on your indicated second buy position. With this you are for sure that, if the SL is hit at this distant position, you know the position has failed.

SL is necessary for unexpectancy, e.g; say one is robbed and laptops and phones are stolen but trades are already set on; now imagine no SL is set. OR there is blackout on the street, or faulty street transformer or faulty laptop battery or charger, or even the main laptop or phone. All sorts of thing, you do not know what can happen within 1min in the forex market.

If I strategically place my stoploss such that I do not limit the swinging of my trades, then I know my account is safe for later trades if at all anyone of them goes bad.

Prevention is better than cure.

bigbasho:

Can I now say if I do no not trade the daily TF and basket pips, am not a trader? Even on 1m TF, traders pick levels and trader effectively. Why would you think someone needs stop when you are actually take your positions between 90 to 100 % exhaustion. Even if 99% percent of traders use SL I dont have to follow cos I have my reasons. Abeg where I for wan put SL for this trade wey I attach?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.