Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (333855 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
A healthy thread.

I presume this is the best season to visit this thread, grin Very healthy to the soul cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 10:06am On Aug 24, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
A healthy thread.

I presume this is the best season to visit this thread, grin Very healthy to the soul cheesy cheesy cheesy

A lot of action and contribution here from everybody smiley

Watching EN, my new 4hr bar just print, last one wasn't bullish enough, was going to sell it but won't as the SL is around 60 pips right now, that's too much a stop for me.

denip:
Good day everyone. please which is the recommended foreign trading platform to us here in Nigeria?

Why Nigeria? Is any forex platform regulated in Nigeria? They could take your money and decide to close shop anytime they like.
If you will, you should deposit funds you can afford to lose.

Nothing interesting today at all to me, I should just close shop till Monday.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by denip: 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Good day everyone. please which is the recommended foreign trading platform to us here in Nigeria?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by djwalata(m): 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
denip:
FXTM MT4 IS STILL D BEST IN NIGERIA. I'M USING IT AND THET VE NOT DISAPPOINTED M
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
there are lots of brokerage review sites but as it is a business, some of them collect money from brokers in exchange for positive reviews. at the end asking from those who have used them without vested interests would be the best bet.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
nice long opportunity on eur/aud and cad/jpy... the fib on cad/jpy was drawn on the weekly chart.
nothing is guaranteed.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
The measured objective for the pattern is 0.6880. This area has been a key factor since October of 2015, so it makes sense to use it as a final target. But keep in mind that the pair could also encounter buying pressure near 0.7100 on the way down

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by orfilla4(m): 11:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
denip:
This list of lowest spread forex brokers might help you.
http://www.thesearcherslist.com/2017/03/top-best-ecn-forex-brokers-lowest-spreads.html
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 8:13am On Aug 25, 2017
smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 8:31am On Aug 25, 2017
wuyexzy:
nice long opportunity on eur/aud and cad/jpy... the fib on cad/jpy was drawn on the weekly chart.
nothing is guaranteed.
Sold EA.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 8:35am On Aug 25, 2017
Expecting a bounce at 1.4884. I will.close one and breakeven.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 25, 2017
ECAD and UCAD making good sense as per the last call

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 10:31am On Aug 25, 2017
bigbasho:

Sold EA.
yeah good for you.
what i posted is a long term view...not for intraday traders.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 11:37am On Aug 25, 2017
bigbasho:
Expecting a bounce at 1.4884. I will.close one and breakeven.
As Expected, kikikiki.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 11:47am On Aug 25, 2017
wuyexzy:

yeah good for you.
what i posted is a long term view...not for intraday traders.
I swing trade also but I will wack 80and 50 pips if the opportunity present itself. Kikiki
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 11:53am On Aug 25, 2017
Sold ENzd yesterday. Bin going up and down. ANzd sell is misbehaving expecting it to drop or I close out at some point. I see negative trade as the cost of doing the business and not loss. How market na guys, the thin dry this week o.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
EURJPY analysis, anyone?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 1:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
EURJPY analysis, anyone?

Sold it at the first touch this morning. I got stopped out At BE. Price may still close below. 129.49 on daily chart. Otherwise I will be looking to sell around 129.85.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
bigbasho the reason i ask is because that pair is know for it trend ie it trend more than it range.

my opinion is that it moved beyond the first daily pivot resistance 149.472, i expect it coming down to more than half way to the pivot point @129.070.....

i short that pair yesterday grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by docus: 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
orfilla4:

This list of lowest spread forex brokers might help you.
http://www.thesearcherslist.com/2017/03/top-best-ecn-forex-brokers-lowest-spreads.html

does IC MARKETS accept nigerians?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
bigbasho the reason i ask is because that pair is know for it trend ie it trend more than it range.

my opinion is that it moved beyond the first daily pivot resistance 149.472, i expect it coming down to more than half way to the pivot point @129.070.....

i short that pair yesterday grin grin grin
A bit too early I guess grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Okuda(m): 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
A healthy thread.

lmao... after you don sprinkle dirty for the page 148 finish?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
bigbasho:

A bit too early I guess grin

thats why i hate manual tading eh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

thats why i hate manual tading eh
I saw same moves on EAud. Might be a trick to get in more buyers before it changes direction.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
bigbasho:

I saw same moves on EAud. Might be a trick to get in more buyers before it changes direction.
you call those moves trick that is the continuation of the major trend which is bullish IMHO. hop in when you see a retracement might actually be a long ride till the early weeks of next month...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
it was imperative bro @okuda
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
Basket update, new update before the end of today

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
wuyexzy:

you call those moves trick that is the continuation of the major trend which is bullish IMHO. hop in when you see a retracement might actually be a long ride till the early weeks of next month...
Maybe be you should mention where the trend will end. Major Trend can change anytime. Cos I actually could spot where it started. Your view is different from mine. I dont trade no pattern here. I can short when you are long. Its my call. Its normal to make a wrong call and I take it as the cost of doing business. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
All trades entered just before the market-close.
See you all next week

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by steemlord: 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
All trades entered just before the market-close.
See you all next week

Nice one. We trade similar strategy. Will u grab this gains, or risk it over the weekend break?

Edit: u closed out several negative trades before displaying ur floating profit. About 4? Hope u had a profitable week though!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
CrucialPoint on ff --

People lose money because they don't realize nor have a concept of how dangerous Forex is. The mentality is whenever they blow their account, they can simply re-fund, another day and a fresh new start.

This mentality is not acceptable if you want to become a Professional trader. If you keep this philosophy, you will never make any money in Forex and you will surely lose all the time.

Without any concept of the dangers, you are like a 5 year old child trying to cross a four-lane highway. Would you cross a road without every stopping first and then looking left and right to check for oncoming traffic? Would you cross a road with a blindfold?... So why would you trade blindly?

[b]Knowing when to trade and when not to trade is very crucial to your survival. [/b]You can't trade whenever you feel like it. The market must have the right conditions before you can trade.

Trading without knowing the market condition is like setting out to sea during a violent storm. It is like flying a plane without doing your pre-flight checklist. Forex is a dangerous environment without the concept, the knowledge and experience of the dangers that lies ahead.

Realize that Forex is a very dangerous place and you cannot survive this place if you are unaware and clueless of the dangers. As with life, safety is a very important issue. Safety is your first priority.

Trading requires 2 things:

Psychology/discipline (mental training, emotional quotient)
A proven system/method or strategy (Entries, exits, money management)

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by denip: 11:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
redsox11:

A lot of action and contribution here from everybody smiley

Watching EN, my new 4hr bar just print, last one wasn't bullish enough, was going to sell it but won't as the SL is around 60 pips right now, that's too much a stop for me.

Why Nigeria? Is any forex platform regulated in Nigeria? They could take your money and decide to close shop anytime they like.
If you will, you should deposit funds you can afford to lose.

Nothing interesting today at all to me, I should just close shop till Monday.

so bros which do u use and recommend for me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.