Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:37 AM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (346560 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 10:35am On Aug 18, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
let me share of one my experience, i had an EA which i was testing on Exness demo for months... i finally decided to launch it live but on a new account so i open an account with TICKMILL, they offer a swap free account, they claim ECN with little spread so i dived in, the first day my EA made a loss though it was unusual but i over looked it , second day, another series of loss i was like "its impossible".
The third day i withdraw my money and went back to exness live and I was surprise that the EA traded successful on exness live.

then i was just thinking why will there be a huge difference on the two broker.

so i figured;

TICKMILL offers a swap free account with low spread... so basically there profit comes from there commission.... or from there STOP LOSS hunting.

not to mention there candle stick formation is different... which i over looked.

the only way to avoid this was probably use a large SL but who knows what happens behind MT4 platform

mrikay:

This shows you are not a sheep dancing happily to the slaughter slab... Nice one!

The thing with EA, especially scalping EA, it's difficult to implement. Everything is usually smooth on demo but when you bring it to live environment, fluctuating spread, swap, commission and all comes into play. So you get totally different result from demo result.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 10:39am On Aug 18, 2017
Added;

GBPAUD , set to breakeven, it might go into range soon.
EURCAD , tried adding 2 legs but was stopped out sad

Win some lose some smiley

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by incredibleace(m): 10:55am On Aug 18, 2017
redsox11:

Yes partly as I have other things in my tools before, maybe coz I couldn’t grasp it fully, so I have incorporated it with my style.

yes, abit difficult to grasp, but u got the whole idea of why he showed how he trades, not for you to trade like him but to incorporate one or two stuffs into yours, that will improve your system.

more greens to us
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 11:20am On Aug 18, 2017
redsox11:

Stop teasing... I see you enter your trades on 1hr too, I go down 15mins sometimes to pinpoint. I just like reduce SL, I like it when I can stick it to the pin and put my SL just around 10 pips, I love those entries , but when I'm late to the market, I'll manage 20-35 pips SL. I usually don't like it but what can I do, you have to participate to win at all.

I see you start this biz way back too, saw some of your 2007 post if I'm not mistaken.

Forex could be easy with much less stress like we have to go through, if we had someone to spoon feed us all those years. I remember paying #15k for seminar at Ikeja 2007 or there about. Teaching us some very bogus 14MA system.

This is not to scare anybody, you can be profitable if you have the right people around you, definitely not marketers. Find someone that is trading and profitable .

Ps: "For us newbies" Stick to higher time frame, it's far more easier and less stressful, If I could i'll tell any new comer- Start off on HT frame and do a lot of reading and dedication.

Pps: AUDJPY 4 hours.
Hmmmm. thats true but the levels are from higher TF. your SL aspect is what I admire about your style. I dont use SL cos I fail if I do. I have been a Nairalander since 07 that was about the time it started. Hahaha I also bought a manual from a marketer for 20k just explaining EMA5 and 10 crossover. Like you mentioned, you can be profitable in months if you stumble on the right channel. Started as a teenager but couldnot connect the dot proper till am an adult. Today I say Alhamdulillah for opening my eyes to see the charts clearly cos I dont trade anyone's strategy even after reading a whole lot. I CAN BET MY DEGREE on my calls now, even if it didnt move much in the direction as expected, it will react at that point. BTW I missed that AJ sell.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by currentprice: 11:42am On Aug 18, 2017
bigbasho:

Hmmmm. thats true but the levels are from higher TF. your SL aspect is what I admire about your style. I dont use SL cos I fail if I do. I have been a Nairalander since 07 that was about the time it started. Hahaha I also bought a manual from a marketer for 20k just explaining EMA5 and 10 crossover. Like you mentioned, you can be profitable in months if you stumble on the right channel. Started as a teenager but couldnot connect the dot proper till am an adult. Today I say Alhamdulillah for opening my eyes to see the charts clearly cos I dont trade anyone's strategy even after reading a whole lot. I CAN BET MY DEGREE on my calls now, even if it didnt move much in the direction as expected, it will react at that point. BTW I missed that AJ sell.

bolded,,,,, you begin getting your legs stand well in this business. always have confident in your own startegy grin

congrats grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by currentprice: 11:48am On Aug 18, 2017
if anyone need additional cash let go there,,, it crude oil grin grin

SELL crude oil with me now and put SL well above today's high grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by currentprice: 11:52am On Aug 18, 2017
currentprice:

in

watching to add one more lot grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
redsox11:

The thing with EA, especially scalping EA, it's difficult to implement. Everything is usually smooth on demo but when you bring it to live environment, fluctuating spread, swap, commission and all comes into play. So you get totally different result from demo result.

i cant speak for all EAs but after i withdraw from TICKMILL, i had to attach the EA to both EXNESS live and demo and they both gave the same result with a slippage of 3 pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
bigbasho:

@ bolded i tot i was the only one
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
currentprice:

bolded,,,,, you begin getting your legs stand well in this business. always have confident in your own startegy grin

congrats grin

Thanks bro. I have been looking out for your call to chop Oyel money na. grin
currentprice:

congrats grin

Thanks bro. I have been looking out for your call to chop Oyel money na.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

@ bolded i tot i was the only one
no be only you o. I know when to close out if I am not comfortable with any position.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
My watch for the end of today: NCHF, UJ, CHFJ
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by currentprice: 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
currentprice:

in

watching to add one more lot grin

added to my trade,,,, now sit back and watch grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by currentprice: 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
bigbasho:

no be only you o. I know when to close out if I am not comfortable with any position.

brov,,, i will like to advice you to try and design levels to be placing SL on your strategy grin,,, except your plan to do this business is for a short time grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
I wanted to advise him to try to have a calculative region where a SL could be placed, this is not to protect a particular trade but the overall trading account; you never know when brexit-like event would drop. Never underestimate price movement. But then if this is what works for you, stick to it.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

i cant speak for all EAs but after i withdraw from TICKMILL, i had to attach the EA to both EXNESS live and demo and they both gave the same result with a slippage of 3 pips

Good that you changed your platform then, maybe they've got Bad Data Feed. Is it scalping EA you are working with? Just curious.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
bigbasho:

currentprice:

brov,,, i will like to advice you to try and design levels to be placing SL on your strategy grin,,, except your plan to do this business is for a short time grin grin

I'm sure he has mental area where he cuts off trade when it's against his position. I do hope he has emergency SL "Far away enough from price" incase something went terribly wrong.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
Last chart for the week, good week and a lot of action. Most definitely less stressful . Previous 2 weeks was stressful trying out scalping !!

GBPCAD, took some +80 pips to cover and replenish the account after the[b] loss on EURCAD. [/b]

I'll leave the last position running for a while. I'll take anything from 150-200 pips on it/ or breakeven.
Market will decide that, I'm just following.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Okuda(m): 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
currentprice:

are you trading expirable contracts or just usoil?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by currentprice: 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
currentprice:

currentprice:

closed this trade with 15pips positive grin

BULL begin to fight harder grin grin it better to stay aside to watch until things get clearer grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
Basket update coming before the end of today
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by currentprice: 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
crude oil confirmed bullish

waiting for the pullback to get in BUY grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
More money for THC Oil grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
redsox11:

I'm sure he has mental area where he cuts off trade when it's against his position. I do hope he has emergency SL "Far away enough from price" incase something went terribly wrong.

Yes. Ok @ pipsB and current Price. Thanks for your concern
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
redsox11:

Good that you changed your platform then, maybe they've got Bad Data Feed. Is it scalping EA you are working with? Just curious.

no not scalping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by cool318(m): 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
Good day Forex gurus
I have been a silent follower of this thread.
I want to know if anybody here has any experience with Forexcopy of Instaforex.
Is it worth while?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
Basket update

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 19, 2017
It's like no one here has the experience you expected.
Two things I will suggest
- Try google search
- Try with a small change like $50 or less and use the smallest lot, OR you may open a micro account with them and explore with the forexcopy thing

cool318:
Good day Forex gurus
I have been a silent follower of this thread.
I want to know if anybody here has any experience with Forexcopy of Instaforex.
Is it worth while?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

no not scalping

Much better then. Hope you're getting good result.

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.