Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (333458 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by joelreg(m): 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

This is what happens when a particular organization have too many customers.

just pray they credit you, then run oo.

plans are in top gear to do the needful once i recoup my transaction cost and other expenses

After the long wait, this is their final

Please be kindly informed that we do not cooperate with Expobank anymore, therefore, all the deposited funds will be returned back. Also, you can ask your bank to recall the funds.

i hope to get back my money soon
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by tafrica(m): 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hello gurus,
Is it safe and advisable to set a new trade on friday till following week?

I'm a newbie.

Also, I heard from different corners that I shouldn't take instaforex bonus, that it comes with arious harsh conditions, how true? How can I reject the bonus if I want to? though I have traded with the bonus and earned 10% already and therefore suspended till I fund the account again, can I still reject the bonus?

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
tafrica:
Hello gurus,
Is it safe and advisable to set a new trade on friday till following week?

I'm a newbie.

Also, I heard from different corners that I shouldn't take instaforex bonus, that it comes with arious harsh conditions, how true? How can I reject the bonus if I want to? though I have traded with the bonus and earned 10% already and therefore suspended till I fund the account again, can I still reject the bonus?

Thanks

Safer to wait till Monday, to avoid possible weekend gap but you can still do intra day trading.

So they suspend your account after making 10% ? I'm sure they will ask you to fund next. Bloody thieves.
I'm sure you can always write to support to have them remove the bonus. Please if you're new do extensive training on demo before going live.

Good luck mate.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
lifegoeson12k:

ok, cool. I know you are a guru, is it now a crime to let others benefit? u didnt see the mention of money to be paid for seminar.

Good morning all, for more research to know how credible this company is, Google search the following names on youtube and see there presentation.

steemlord:

see how Fast this MLM marketer trows insults on a forex thread
NO 1. warning sign!

So how much do you charge for training? as your profit is usually fees you charge. Looking for suckers huh?
Someone should tag moderators to remove posts.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by tafrica(m): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
redsox11:

Safer to wait till Monday, to avoid possible weekend gap but you can still do intra day trading.

So they suspend your account after making 10% ? I'm sure they will ask you to fund next. Bloody thieves.
I'm sure you can always write to support to have them remove the bonus. Please if you're new do extensive training on demo before going live.

Good luck mate.

Thanks bro, Im still doing demo. Not in any hurry to go live.

Yes, insta suspended the account and asked me to fund with $50 to start trading again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
tafrica:

Thanks bro, Im still doing demo. Not in any hurry to go live.

Yes, insta suspended the account and asked me to fund with $50 to start trading again.

Ask support if you put $50, can you withdraw the total which would be $150. I doubt it as there's volume trade target requirement.

Instaforex plan is, give bonus, suck in new traders, deposit money and eventual lose everything.

Good you're still honing your skills and not in a rush.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sloppy entry, but I'm looking to give it some good management, will set to breakeven as announcement in a bit, might drive the GBP.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
Holding a few.

Update... Flat on G/A after the BOE Gov Carney Speaks announcement. Post chart later.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ps: Note those few hundred pips, was entered initially with 15-30 pips MAX.

People think, larger time frame always require larger stop. Yeah for some, but there is a way to go about it, without having to use big SL.

I've entered more than few trades on weekly chart with 20-30pips SL, that way I could maximise my TARGET.

G/A chart update. No big reaction from the announcement.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
Watching this, I'm looking if the support would hold for a scalp buy(25-50pips). 36mins to decide if the support is valid for the time.

Ps: Should you think I'm... I'm far far from expert, I still learn new things everyday. I've seen some real good traders, some entries that will blow you away. Ask Incredibleace

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by toomush(m): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
To all FTA members, am currently using xm brokers, havent had an issue with them. One time I noticed their price quote for gold was different compared to investing site.

Now I want to fund the account with $1000+, although I have being trading small amount with them.

Can I trust them?
Will they try to manipulate against me?
Or try anything funny?
Has anyone had any bad experience with them? If any pls state.

If anyone has another broker, that you have traded with such amount and trust them. Your suggestions are welcome

Looking further to everyone's input

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
@ onojiwizardgmailcom haahaha funny picture.

@ toomush i remember sometime early this year or last year there was a critical issue with Xm in asia.
it is recommend to do your own research and find the broker that suit your style. Also different broker, diff price feeds its not usually more than 4pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
toomush:
To all FTA members, am currently using xm brokers, havent had an issue with them. One time I noticed their price quote for gold was different compared to investing site.

Now I want to fund the account with $1000+, although I have being trading small amount with them.

Can I trust them?
Or try anything funny?

If anyone has another broker, that you have traded with such amount and trust them. Your suggestions are welcome

Thanks

xm markets? known for manipulations and spread widening before, they might have changed anyway. I don't trust them anyway, all these Cyprus/Russian (CySEC) affiliated brokers. Dont expect anything different. If you still like them, split your money into two and test another broker. OR why cant you go for www.globalprime.com , au broker and enjoy peace of mind.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by joelreg(m): 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
priceaction:

xm markets? known for manipulations and spread widening before, they might have changed anyway. I don't trust them anyway, all these Cyprus/Russian (CySEC) affiliated brokers. Dont expect anything different. If you still like them, split your money into two and test another broker. OR why cant you go for www.globalprime.com , au broker and enjoy peace of mind.

The highlighted part is the problem of these brokers.
Is there any strong regulation(insurance) to get back your fund if anything happens to them.

When choosing a broker very important to check if they have insurance to pay a certain amount in the event something happens to them.
they should state that on their website and the insurance company that will pay that, don't forget to investigate

Check brokers from the UK, Switzerland US AUSTRALIA not mere registration with their regulatory body or what you have.

jurisdiction to compel them.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by incredibleace(m): 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
baba redsox11, I still dey learn oooh. I dey try see if I be like una. am still learning everyday... I can still learn one or two things from you sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by toomush(m): 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
@ onojiwizardgmailcom haahaha funny picture.

@ toomush i remember sometime early this year or last year there was a critical issue with Xm in asia.
it is recommend to do your own research and find the broker that suit your style. Also different broker, diff price feeds its not usually more than 4pips.

Ok...thanks, it was more than 4 pips sha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by toomush(m): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
priceaction:

I just went through their site, leverage 1: 200...I think I want more probably 1:500

Not bad tho, I have heard some good stuffs about them.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by toomush(m): 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
joelreg:

Is there any strong regulation(insurance) to get back your fund if anything happens to them.

When choosing a broker very important to check if they have insurance to pay a certain amount in the event something happens to them.
they should state that on their website and the insurance company that will pay that, don't forget to investigate

Check brokers from the UK, Switzerland US AUSTRALIA not mere registration with their regulatory body or what you have.

Thanks, I appreaciate
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
joelreg:

Why I don't use mostly offshore brokers especially those that have both FCA and cysec is because they push African under their useless and dubious cysec regulations while those in advanced country like Australia and UK under FCA. You can guess why they do that. Try and open account with them and follow the link, you will see that you won't be accepted under FCA.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
ezehokwudili:
Online forex trading is the buying and selling of currency in an over the counter manner.

It is a bsinres that you can do on the go.

For qualities training call +2347033967945 for more information about the business if you are interested in subscribing for market signal
What training can you offer that Men in this room dont know? May be you wan to suck in some newbie. If they are brave enough, they will prefer to learn here. Kikikiki
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
bigbasho:

What training can you offer that Men in this room dont know? May be you wan to suck in some newbie. If they are brave enough, they will prefer to learn here. Kikikiki
My question is why is it that during month end na so we dey see all manner of fx advertisement here. Month end ooooo. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by lifegoeson12k: 11:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
unclenna:
You don't need to conduct seminar if you are making serious cash in forex. What you need is to invest more cash and make more more and more cash.

Oga, I believe pictures don't lie.... Did u just see the pictures I uploaded. If u think all opportunities are scam to you, keep it to yourself.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by orfilla4(m): 12:07am On Oct 01, 2017
toomush:

Can I trust them?
Or try anything funny?

Thanks
I was with XM before but I transferred to IC markets after I read this article
http://www.thesearcherslist.com/2017/03/top-best-ecn-forex-brokers-lowest-spreads.html

I learned about market maker brokers trying to cheat on traders.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by sisisioge: 6:17am On Oct 01, 2017
Truth234:

Am sorry, the GBP spike is temporary for many reasons: Inflation rate is 2.9 percent, higher than 2 percent BOE target and pace of increase of wage growth. Two, the U.K new investment is declining, including housing prices. However, manufacturing and retail sales rose better than projected because of the weak exchange rate and a surge in tourist sales. Therefore, the GBP gain is temporary but bolstered by the pervasive investors' expectation of a rate hike. No economic fundamental to back that assumption except rising inflation rate.

Read this:http://investorsking.com/u-k-consumers-buying-everything-retail-sales-jump-4-month-high/

Hello, pls send me a mail. E-mail add is on my profile. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 01, 2017
lifegoeson12k:

Oga, I believe pictures don't lie.... Did u just see the pictures I uploaded. If u think all opportunities are scam to you, keep it to yourself.

Oga mister man, we know you people well. You people that will never trade on demo talkless of live. No proof of earning on demo or live even if it is a loss.
I know this company way back 2016 or so. We know you people. Recruiting to an offshore brokers that your ogas have lots of interest in. Then provide trading signals and trade copying as packages to that account and you expect people to make money from such? People like you just feed on commissions, nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 01, 2017
And this. People just shine ya eyes. Over 100$ / monthly subscription with just harmonic patterns and traders room under their so called offshore broker is enough to tell you where it will end. Those days have gone for ever. I don't even think people here are ready to take that risk. grin

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 11:48am On Oct 01, 2017
... grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.