Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (332985 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
priceaction:
eugbp failed, swing broken. No thanks to election in germany.
@pipsbasketings, you wrong grin grin grin grin.....we will today will push it down without news...

Active trades:
usdcad short (failed already, nearly taken my sl of 25 pips)
GBPjpy short
EURcad short
gbpusd short.... All for about 600 pips. God i wan hammer ooooo
Escaped usdcad with a profit of like 10 pips, just 2 pips to take my SL, it reversed, now closed manually.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
G/U... Quick opposite scalp smiley

Expectation; should be in some profit before the hour, so I can set to breakeven or cut for small lose. Don't forget it's against the current down trend.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
Would've been better if the price picked up my pending buy below. I should just set to breakeven and forget, but I'm not feeling like holding.
Out and flat on my quick scalp +25 pips.

Better entry should be 2 candles back but was late to enter. The close of the red candle.
Champions League coming up smiley

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
If you don't notice, I trade a lot of double top and double bottom... M/W structure/formation.
You need to train your eyes to see it and at the right spot I might add.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
Now check priceaction if it actually ranged or not

Do you think money is actually made on this candle formed yesterday?

priceaction:

Am referring to this GU that you said likely to range.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by fxjohn2: 5:16am On Sep 27, 2017
Hello folks, i want to know which broker is best in Nigeria that deposit and withdraw with naira. Someone told me forextime FXTM is good does anyone here have experience with fxtm broker?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by stcool(m): 6:24am On Sep 27, 2017
fxjohn2:
Hello folks, i want to know which broker is best in Nigeria that deposit and withdraw with naira. Someone told me forextime FXTM is good does anyone here have experience with fxtm broker?

I use them never had a problem with withdrawal.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 27, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
Now check priceaction if it actually ranged or not

Do you think money is actually made on this candle formed yesterday?

I understand you 100%. I am just being jovial that you should not let it range ooo because I entered before you, so me need money on it. I think it is building for serious drop now ,I pray.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 27, 2017
Bro, I checked weekly. Wow
See how price plays just below that strong support
Sell is boiling big........If it plays out like we expect, na die be that

priceaction:

I understand you 100%. I am just being jovial that you should not let it range ooo because I entered before you, so me need money on it. I think it is building for serious drop now ,I pray.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 7:43am On Sep 27, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
Bro, I checked weekly. Wow
See how price plays just below that strong support
Sell is boiling big........If it plays out like we expect, na die be that

I call my GU order 'SURULERE' trade. grin i am still holding my short position.. GJ pending sell triggered last night. watching this 2 pair for now

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 27, 2017
what's wrong with USDJPY?
is it when NK nuke AM, that it will drop?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 27, 2017
bigbasho:

I call my GU order 'SURULERE' trade. grin i am still holding my short position.. GJ pending sell triggered last night. watching this 2 pair for now

fear, no allow me, i exited my sell.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 8:13am On Sep 27, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

fear, no allow me, i exited my sell.
You have to do away with that bro. Loss is inevitable in this game. Be proud and confident of your analysis. Place the trade and watch. You dont always expect price to move in your favour anytime you place your order. sometimes it will dance around before cooperating. You can see how long i have been in that trade. Fear is the least on my mind. i can chuck head in any trade without fear that i will get bald grin. worst of it i will close out negative if i sense a change in direction.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by slendxy: 8:26am On Sep 27, 2017
Guys help me out, if any trade that goes up must come down and vice versa, does that mean that one can trade without a loss with proper money management by waiting out a trade to reverse? Even if it takes months.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 27, 2017
Yes! You can trade without a loss

slendxy:
Guys help me out, if any trade that goes up must come down and vice versa, does that mean that one can trade without a loss with proper money management by waiting out a trade to reverse? Even if it takes months.

Hey, I mean a loss to your capital and not individual trades grin

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 27, 2017
slendxy:
Technically yes, emotionally very slim. The question is do you hv thousands of thousands of $$$$ to "shock/backup" your trades if it goes against you for months? When you see thousands of dollars "burning" away at a loss, what are you going to do? grin grin
We are far from institutional traders,fund managers and big financial institutions that even trade different from retail traders like us.
Why can't you develop such trading method on lower time according to your money management and account size?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 9:23am On Sep 27, 2017
slendxy:

it depends on your lot size relative to your account size. can your lot size relative to account size withstand 10,000pips. if yes then it can be done. but one need to have a strategy around it because some times price can leave a level and not visit it in a long time.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mecherine: 10:03am On Sep 27, 2017
GBPJPY is messing up. I have been waiting for it to go down.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by unclenna(m): 10:13am On Sep 27, 2017
I sold EU and AU since yesterday....GU Loading but I have not pulled my trigger yet.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 27, 2017
mecherine:
GBPJPY is messing up. I have been waiting for it to go down.
No thanks to her sister, usdjpy that just broke the strong resistance. Jpy pairs doing strong head.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by djwalata(m): 11:15am On Sep 27, 2017
priceaction:

No thanks to her sister, usdjpy that just broke the strong resistance. Jpy pairs doing strong head.
UJ still has d ability to pull south if it doesn't break 113.20/30 based on weekly analysis trendline.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by slendxy: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2017
Thanks guys for the answers.

That means you can achieve that if you maintain strict money management and emotional check.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 27, 2017
priceaction:

don't worry, i will soon tell "fat kid " to fire like two missiles near US cheesy

the way UJ will fall eh grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 27, 2017
slendxy:
Thanks guys for the answers.

That means you can achieve that if you maintain strict money management and emotional check.

one can achieve it will the probability of wiping your account dry.

we r still far from institutional trader's
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by slendxy: 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

one can achieve it will the probability of wiping your account dry.

we r still far from institutional trader's

Someone told me that the only time it can blow your account with proper money management is if the currency have lost 100% of its value.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
bigbasho:

You have to do away with that bro. Loss is inevitable in this game. Be proud and confident of your analysis. Place the trade and watch. You dont always expect price to move in your favour anytime you place your order. sometimes it will dance around before cooperating. You can see how long i have been in that trade. Fear is the least on my mind. i can chuck head in any trade without fear that i will get bald grin. worst of it i will close out negative if i sense a change in direction.

GU isn't among the pairs i trade, i traded it because of the call and my system confirms it.
plus my exposure was high, i had to stick to my plan.

so i got to scalp it and run.
THANKS THOUGH.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
slendxy:

Someone told me that the only time it can blow your account with proper money management is if the currency have lost 100% of its value.

the great fall (brexit)

even till now it hasn't fully recover.

imagine you went long, be4 the news.

experience still remains the best teacher.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

don't worry, i will soon tell "fat kid " to fire like two missiles near US cheesy

the way UJ will fall eh grin grin
Lol, but if it lands on japan water as usual, na reverse will be the case oo..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Blissyblazer(m): 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
hey, see hw pple dey hammer for here, abeg hw can i benefit for this fx trading.
pls, I need help asap.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
priceaction:

Lol, but if it lands on japan water as usual, na reverse will be the case oo..

that spike took my SL of almost 200 pips

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
bigbasho:

Nice entry on your G/U.

wamiikechukwu:

that spike took my SL of almost 200 pips

Hope your take profit is usually in the same range.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
I closed it on this day with 512.3 pips, it is the reverse I have been waiting for which is just about to happen

That's some healthy target.

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.