Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (332919 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 5:56am On Jan 25, 2017
Sell AUDCHF and AUDCAD, re-entered EURAUD buy cos SL got it. SL:10 PIPS above the current 4hr high and 10 PIPS below the current 4hr low on each aforementioned pairs respectively. TP:3X the risk respectively.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Anjelus(m): 8:33am On Jan 25, 2017
This is to invite interested Investors and Persons to come and make the best of the Rising Dollar Rate by investing in the Forex Trade and Binary Option as an alternative source of income with a Tested Trader. This is far better than MMM and other network marketing business because you will be privileged to see how money is performing under your own care.
If you are willing to learn the act of trading Forex and Binary option profitably within one month please apply. You will be giving a profitable trading system at the end of the training. Course and System Fee: Forex: N10, 000. Binary Option: N7, 500. The two together: N15, 000. 60% down payment; Balance paid after the 3rd Week of Training.
I can also trade for you if you desire, see condition below:
Forex Trade: You will register with a Broker of your choice in your name, give me the login details to trade for you, as a result, you have total control of your investment and profit. Sharing Ratio: 60:40
Binary Options: You will register with a Broker of your choice in your name, give me the login details to trade for you, as a result, you have total control of your investment and profit. Sharing Ratio: 60:40
A TRIAL WILL CHANGE YOUR FINANCIAL STATUS!!!
For Further information, forward an active email and mobile number – 08159068919
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 9:39am On Jan 25, 2017
You want to teach people while we have not seen your result and you don't even have a website. at least.
If your really making money you wouldn't have time to teach people..
Everybody here don't ever give someone your money to trade for you.
I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by scopemarkets: 10:45am On Jan 25, 2017
Hello Traders,

Kindly visit the link below to see our trade recommendation for the current trading day.

https://www.nairaland.com/3581322/scopemarkets#53110885

Also feel free to share the link and let's see how we can help Traders in Nigeria make money.

Thank you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by naijaguy77: 11:02am On Jan 25, 2017
naijaguy77:
I have noticed so many people suffering and going through stress just to trade binary options. There is a website to trade binary options in Nigeria, especially if you are just starting out.

1. Deposit - Easy straight forward deposit using your normal naija cards - Mastercard, Verve, and Visa. No need of stressing yourself with dollars and bitcoins and losing so much money in the process of exchanging. Many people make money from you just from the conversion alone.

2. Withdrawal - Instant withdrawal, if you win your money is paid straight into your bank account within minutes. In fact, sometimes within seconds.

3. Low trades - You can trade with as low as 200 naira. So it is perfect for beginners and people trying to hone their skills. Why go and lose so much dollars in the name of learning how to trade binary options.

4. Sign up - easy sign up, just 2 steps and you are done and ready to dive in.

5. Markets - Unlimited markets from all over the world, stocks, derivatives, indices, commodities, etc

6. User Interface - The best looking user interface you will ever see. Also, no need to download cumbersome software, everything happens in your browser.

Etc Etc

In fact, anyone who is into trading binary options who is not using this website is a joneser, simple as that. They also have many other forms of high stake investments you can try if you like, so it is an all in one location.

https://www.megabet.ng

Watch the video tutorial here

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95s5ZWF7xXM&t=2s
[/img]

See screenshots below. Thanks me later.

Has anyone tried this? please let me know.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by DoroBad(f): 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
Decided to go low. . . still doing my thing.

here is my 66 usd live account. say what you like about my trading strategy, fazes me not. My results are speaking on my behalf.

still no stop loss.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by DoroBad(f): 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
My equity is 402. i have added 170 usd extra funds to the account. that simply means 66 usd to 230 usd. . . from december 1

fuck_ stoplosses.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
DoroBad:
My equity is 402. i have added 170 usd extra funds to the account. that simply means 66 usd to 230 usd. . . from december 1

fuck_ stoplosses.
DoroBaddest grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mrikay: 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
Anjelus:

This is to invite interested Investors and Persons to come and make the best of the Rising Dollar Rate by investing in the Forex Trade and Binary Option as an alternative source of income with a Tested Trader. This is far better than MMM and other network marketing business because you will be privileged to see how money is performing under your own care.
If you are willing to learn the act of trading Forex and Binary option profitably within one month please apply. You will be giving a profitable trading system at the end of the training. Course and System Fee: Forex: N10, 000. Binary Option: N7, 500. The two together: N15, 000. 60% down payment; Balance paid after the 3rd Week of Training.
Forex Trade: You will register with a Broker of your choice in your name, give me the login details to trade for you, as a result, you have total control of your investment and profit. Sharing Ratio: 60:40
Binary Options: You will register with a Broker of your choice in your name, give me the login details to trade for you, as a result, you have total control of your investment and profit. Sharing Ratio: 60:40
For Further information, forward an active email and mobile number – 08159068919

Why bring this sheet here? #scam
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mrikay: 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
Two hours ago I would have come here to embarass myself by saying sell #USDJPY... I think I have had enough bleeding for today.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by lawson007(m): 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
DoroBad:

fuck_ stoplosses.
If you know how many people have come here to show us a flash in the fry pan kind of success and vamoose you won't blame our skepticism.Showing your performance is a source of inspiration that it can be done.keep it up bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mrikay: 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
lawson007:

If you know how many people have come here to show us a flash in the fry pan kind of success and vamoose you won't blame our skepticism.Showing your performance is a source of inspiration that it can be done.keep it up bro.

#Stamped.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by yomiknows: 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
He is no different from MMM.
wickyyolo:
You want to teach people while we have not seen your result and you don't even have a website. at least.
If your really making money you wouldn't have time to teach people..
Everybody here don't ever give someone your money to trade for you.
I rest my case
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
The day I started making consistent with no drawdowns unlike one of our Dorobucci brother grin I started pasting my result, I got so many disturbance from people.
Since the I ran away from public rooms on social networks and stopped pasting my result....

If your making it Big you won't even show anybody or ask people to invest.....

Scammers will ask you to invest while they can do shit.

I have invested almost 4k dollars on stupid scams ....Guy I'm warning you all don't give your hard earn money to any trader.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by toppy1234: 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
SCAM ALERT. YOU AGAIN Anjelus still looking for people to trade for and squander their fund abi? pay my money finish Abeg. #deawithhimatyourownrisk.

Anjelus

[/quote]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by scopemarkets: 10:49am On Jan 26, 2017
Hello everyone,

kindly visit the link below to read about our market outlook for the current day.

https://www.nairaland.com/3581322/scopemarkets

Thank you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 11:16am On Jan 26, 2017
EmmanuelD1st:
Just Long GBPAUD SL:120 pips tp:360 pips
TP hit, it's +400 pips for me...hope someone took advantage...we're almost there with GBPJPY
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 11:18am On Jan 26, 2017
Short NZDCAD @CMP SL: 70 PIPS TP: 220 PIPS
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Cashprimer: 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
anyone have skrill for sale?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mrikay: 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
People of God, Money Management is the Key. The Devil wants to zap your Equity by revenge trading, and trying to recover loses in one breath...

But take it easy... Loses are part of this business.

Selah!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by lawson007(m): 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
DoroBad:

fuck_ stoplosses
sorry but i have express my observation sha...i was wondering why you added money the live account without us knowing and you failed to show us those your fat demo accounts,by now they would have grown well or did lack of stop loss did something to them?like i said i don't mean any harm but i was just wondering if we could see those demo as well.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by scopemarkets: 2:23am On Jan 27, 2017
Good morning everyone,

Kindly be informed of our upcoming Webinar titled

"Understanding Bollinger Bands"

Start Time: 11 am (Local Time)

Date : Friday 27th of January, 2017

Please register for Understanding Bollinger Bands on Jan 27, 2017 11:00 AM CET at:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/543848518194747137

This course teaches, in a simple, easy to understand manner, a time tested technical indicator which can be used to make informed trading decisions in the FOREX market.

What exactly is Bollinger Band?

How are the values generated?

Can it be of benefit to ones trading?

Which setting is the best?

All these questions and more will be answered in this course.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

Brought to you by GoToWebinar®
Webinars Made Easy®
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by sojmann(m): 9:45am On Jan 27, 2017
Hi Guys,

First time here since the beginning of the year.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by scopemarkets: 10:07am On Jan 27, 2017
Hello everyone,

Our Webinar will begin in the 54 minutes.

See login details below.

Please register for Understanding Bollinger Bands on Jan 27, 2017 11:00 AM CET at:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/543848518194747137

This course teaches, in a simple, easy to understand manner, a time tested technical indicator which can be used to make informed trading decisions in the FOREX market.

What exactly is Bollinger Band?

How are the values generated?

Can it be of benefit to ones trading?

Which setting is the best?

All these questions and more will be answered in this course.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

Brought to you by GoToWebinar®
Webinars Made Easy®
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by lawson007(m): 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
@sojman,
welcome back boss.Long time o...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by scopemarkets: 1:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
GBPUSD

Buy in progress . . .

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
EmmanuelD1st:
Long GBPJPY @CMP SL:100 PIPS TP:300 PIPS
TP hit +305 PIPS
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by scopemarkets: 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
EmmanuelD1st:
TP hit +305 PIPS

Kindly open your "account history" then drag the Ticket number of the trade unto a plain chart.

This way, everyone can see where you got in and exited.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by scopemarkets: 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
GBPUSD

50+ pips profit with 15 pips draw down.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
scopemarkets:

Kindly open your "account history" then drag the Ticket number of the trade unto a plain chart.

This way, everyone can see where you got in and exited.

Yes Sir! it's on 1hr TF

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
Closed GBPNZD +45 PIPS, EURGBP +57 PIPS, USDCAD +83. Happy Weekend!

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.