Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (332592 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 6:24am On Jan 20, 2017
Kindly expatiate

EmmanuelD1st:
A 100% draw down is a a whipsawed account (blown account)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Kirinwa: 6:26am On Jan 20, 2017
Closed my long positions. Entered short GJ,GA and GN. Fingers crossed.

Stoploss in place.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by joelreg(m): 6:59am On Jan 20, 2017
Pipsbasketing:
It varies, it depends on what the market gives me. Sometimes 50%, sometimes 100%, 200% and sometimes 0%. Whatever the market gives me is the key. I have traded with different brokers and hence different account, hence I cannot give the exact total %

Draw down
Negative balance in % to your account in pip basketing trading system.
Your worse case scenario.
As you make 0%,50%,100%,200%,
The other way round
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by lawson007(m): 7:36am On Jan 20, 2017
Pipsbasketing:
Let us see what will form tomorrow, so we can trigger the sell

I just analysed gold on daily chart and i realised that gold is still bullish towards 1291 i.e about 880 pips to go cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 20, 2017
Oh, I just checked again, I did not pay attention to the word, while I was answering you on ROI

My draw down could sometimes be 50% or less depending on market reaction
EmmanuelD1st:
A 100% draw down is a a whipsawed account (blown account)
joelreg:

Draw down
Negative balance in % to your account in pip basketing trading system.
Your worse case scenario.
As you make 0%,50%,100%,200%,
The other way round
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 20, 2017
Expect many fake trends in short terms, many jumps and start of many weekend gaps today, #DonaldTrumpEvents
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 20, 2017
Still waiting for the sell confirmation by the end of today.

Pipsbasketing:
If you have been active here, you will recall I made a buy call for gold last year dec, 23rd or so and I gave update almost every week on that, the position lasted for about 3 weeks and I vaped about 700.0 pips on this single pair on the buy position.

Are you ready for the sell this time, let us wait till tomorrow (see picture below)........this is how I swing with the FX business.

Also my former broker gave me $25 credit two days ago for referral grin grin grin
Just in 2days, I am already making more than 120% (see picture below).

Success is sweet when you are calm, patient and consistent.

Selah

mrikay:

Chai.... E pain me oh... But no wahala.... I am with you... Lets do it tomorrow
lawson007:

I just analysed gold on daily chart and i realised that gold is still bullish towards 1291 i.e about 880 pips to go cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 11:29am On Jan 20, 2017
LONG AUDNZD USDJPY and SHORT GOLD
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 11:32am On Jan 20, 2017
Pipsbasketing:
Still waiting for the sell confirmation by the end of today.

A sell is confirmed on GOLD from my system, the current bearish engulfing candlestick on the 4hr TF too hard to ignore.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
jasper83:

pls bro I need the QUATER THEORY book too.

olatunde2012@Yahoo.com
Sent
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by obatine: 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
EmmanuelD1st:
A sell is confirmed on GOLD from my system, the current bearish engulfing candlestick on the 4hr TF too hard to ignore.

From the daily timeframe the Bulls are still in charge...and same scenario playing out on silver.... wink

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JAkpayen(m): 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
obatine:

From the daily timeframe the Bulls are still in charge...and same scenario playing out on silver.... wink
I don't see the bulls coming to buy gold again except the trendline is broken. I am placing my stop at 1218 with sell limit order at 1210 and target 1190

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
Yea, you see why I have been patient with the pair, I can no longer buy the pair, I am only waiting to sell before the end of today.

As for gold and silver, it is clear the are complementary, reason why I stopped trading silver and focusing on gold only.

obatine:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by obatine: 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
and a sell trade on crude oil.... wink

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
Basket is emptied, I want to avoid any long candle, i dont trade news. Though I am making a total pips of 120.0 with this broker. Should I run now? Of course NOT YET, maybe by next month.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
obatine:

Seeing that bearish engulfing candle on the daily couple with the bearish engulfing candle on the 4hr tf and also price resisting to go up further on the previous support zone, now possible resistance zone on the daily and price breaking the bullish TL on the 4hr tf is enough confluence for me to go short on this market.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
Just Long GBPAUD SL:120 pips tp:360 pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by friendbee: 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
EmmanuelD1st:
Just Long GBPAUD SL:120 pips tp:360 pips

thank God is friday
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
friendbee:

thank God is friday
Yeah! TGIF...Happy Weekend!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by jasper83: 9:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
bigbasho:

Sent

Received.Thanks so much.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
Quick note: Do not hesitate to buy EU right away with the indicated stoploss, I give this one a high probability.

Hint: Leave the trade to run for days as you like, it fails if and only if your stop is hit, but I doubt it will.

Let us wait a bit......I will mention when to trigger the buy........AUDCHF is ripe for a buy right now
Regards

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
This candle formation pattern is not good, SELL is not confirmed.

I rather look away from gold for the moment and check again on Monday.
Pipsbasketing:

Yea, you see why I have been patient with the pair, I can no longer buy the pair, I am only waiting to sell before the end of today.

As for gold and silver, it is clear the are complementary, reason why I stopped trading silver and focusing on gold only.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by lawson007(m): 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
^^^ok boss.EA you mean.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 11:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
hope aint gonna offend peeps here. needing small skrill fund real quick, $40. will sharply make cash transfer to you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redcliff: 11:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
Pipsbasketing:
I just requested for a withdrawal of my entire fund. I am not comfortable with the broker. I battle with wide spread, swap/rollover fee and commission, above all, It is sure I will be charged another $30 for my withdrawal.......brokers are killing with all these charges.

I am returning to FXCM by next week, I already have account with them. Will fund and trade on, no charge on deposit and withdrawal and takes about few minutes. Only that I may be limited by the 33:1

sorry to digress, I am a bit new to fx although i learnt it a while back in 2006. But somehow I left it and I now I tried to start afresh by lerning again and I have been reading the beginners guide in Babypips. I also tried to follow your telegram updates. But there was a pair i traded and while it was giving a loss on my end, i checked yours and it was giving a profit. can someone actually copy another person's trade?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 3:26am On Jan 21, 2017
You got me laugh loud. Yes one can copy trade, major reason for the negative is likely to be that you entered lately.

redcliff:

sorry to digress, I am a bit new to fx although i learnt it a while back in 2006. But somehow I left it and I now I tried to start afresh by lerning again and I have been reading the beginners guide in Babypips. I also tried to follow your telegram updates. But there was a pair i traded and while it was giving a loss on my end, i checked yours and it was giving a profit. can someone actually copy another person's trade?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 21, 2017
wuyexzy:
hope aint gonna offend peeps here. needing small skrill fund real quick, $40. will sharply make cash transfer to you.

I got $20 skrill available
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redcliff: 10:18am On Jan 21, 2017
Pipsbasketing:
You got me laugh loud. Yes one can copy trade, major reason for the negative is likely to be that you entered lately.

Well what do you call late because i am sure i entered it not long after your update dropped on telegram.. anyway i think i would keep reading and trying to figure this fx thing myself.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by barikay: 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
Can one set his forex acct to certain risk percentage per trade, Such that the stop loss determine the lot to be traded?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.