Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" (45517 Views)

2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by Iseoluwani: 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
MrPresident1:
None of these pastors has prophesied the Christ will come on or before the 20th of January 2017, are they all sleeping? They dont read their Bibles?

Jesus is coming on or before the 20th of January 2017

He that hath an ear, let him hear

Who taught you this trash, obviously you didn't read your bible, no one knows when Jesus will come

All this brainwashed christain
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by shumuel(m): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
What can i say, we want prophesies for 2017 he is giving us that of 2019 and beyond,, and what is our business if the corrupt Leaders both political and traditional is to die, abeg who dem epp ?

Nigerians needs prophesies to ease their lives and not some prediction as state by him himself, give us businesses to invest in, give us diseases to avoid so we can prolong our days, not all these APC, PDP nonsense.

We Nigerias wouldn't even mind have Baba Ijebu's predictions, or how to chop am for Betnaija, Nairabet e.t.c wetin concern boys for street if Atiku or PEJ wins elections or not, mtcheeew! Am out of here angry

1 Like

Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by bareal(m): 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
Una don start again oh!
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by supereagle(m): 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
janvier27:
God is not happy with PMB because of his failure(7). The same God raised adversaries to frustrate him(27). How does He want him to succeed?
When you obey Him , he will uphold you,but when you go contrary , He will chastise you to the path of obedience. Study your Bible to know his dealings with the children of men.
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by GGirll: 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
This picture is NOT the real picture of our LORD JESUS CHRIST!!! iT'S THE PICTURE OF THE ACTOR THAT ACTED THE PASSION OF cHRIST.
mengho:
Are you sure ?
I guess he must be feeling very chatty to have shared all these details with you
or did you just cook up crap to deceive the gullible masses to offer tithes
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by Atiku2019: 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
ikorodureporta:

cheesy i dey suspect u....e b like sey u b mod....

Lol Not yet oh Bro grin
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by Jesusloveyou: 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
bcomputer101:
which of the gods is he referring to?
their corrupt and mortar gods.
The one that needed more corrupt money for offering and tithe.
All these fake pastors will cry more this year.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by taiwo005(m): 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
End time prophecy
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by Ecosystem4u: 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
mayorchelsea:
I've not seen any IPOD insult this prophet yet all because he knows what they want(Biafra) and included it in his prophecies. Were it to be Mbaka or Pa Adeboye who said something that has nothing to do with them,the children of hate would be convulsing and would insult hell out of them cursing them like a typical children without home training.

Change your ways this is new year
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by Lankyscot(m): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
My Question Is Very Simple.Whose Prophesy Do We Believe? These Men Of God All Come Up With Contrasting Prophesies, So Which Do We Actually Believe?
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by Inova(m): 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
kettykin:

I'd like to know the countries that might emerge from the distintegration of Nigeria. Possibly we will have Republic of Biafra , Niger delta republic, Oduduwa Islamic Republic. Arewa Islamic Republic and the federation of the middle belt states .

The biafra republic might eventually become the new giant of the black race and the capital of the black world.
Ruling the world in technology, entertainment, sports, football, academics, movies and literature.

I think arewa will decline and merge with Niger Republic to form the New Nigeria Republic. The Niger delta states might split further into the izon Republic and the federated Niger Republic State with capital in Calabar while edo state might join oduduwa, delta igbos will join biafra.

The oduduwa Republic might seek union with Benin Republic but the much anticipated decline of Lagos city into Africa's Detroit should not be ruled out. The Yoruba people for reasons known to them will oppose the disintegration of Nigeria but will fail.

The middle belt states will decline further with some states joining Arewa, igalla and benue joining biafra or Niger delta republic and okene and okun with kwara either joining oduduwa or remaining independent states.

Lastly Abuja will be a trophy for contest between the middle belt states and arewa Republic. Abuja might eventually be destroyed or be an independent country.
Your dream, your choice. Your limits are boundless
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by Lescott7(m): 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
I don't see these pastors talking truth, all they say is just to gain popularity and seek undue relevance.
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by Ecosystem4u: 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
mechanics:
Prophecies can be reverse, we just need to pray with a clear conscience, Nigeria wont divide.
I reject that spirit in you. Nigeria must surely divide God has ordained it and who are you to raise objection.
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by oshorstan(f): 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
Accurate prophesies

1 Like

Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by Zeus88(m): 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
why is it that all most all the pastor's that are prophesying are not seeing good about the nation, abi God in heaven is against Nigeria? even though is against the nation can't they pray and stand in the gap for mercy than coming out to say that we have not seen anything yet. sometimes I wonder if pastor's are to encourage during trying times or to scare us the more.its well too
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by Emma003: 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
No 31...... Osun people be like . . . Koni bo ninu e! .. .. .. PS: Wón nrò ni, mo sì ngbó grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by free2ryhme: 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
none of them have ever prophesied Nigeria will be an industrious country building factories and developing technologies
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
OBJ fights with everybody, that's not hard to predict.
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by JideAmuGiaka: 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin grin Prophecy for the IPOB yoots!

Are you the one that was promised Tom - Tom and groundnut whenever you made meaningful comment?.
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
careytommy7:
this 'prophet' is confused. he talks about biafra and disintegration and in the same breath speaks of a 'messiah' that will lead nigeria into the 'promised land's (whatever that means)
The messiah facilitates the integration of Nigeria into 5
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by sweerychick(f): 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
AllTheWayUp:

https://www.naij.com/1080300-prophet-atiku-defeat-pmb-2019-biafra-pass-50-prophecies.html?source=notification

18.. God says should atiku abubarka contest for election he will win".. So what this prophet is telling us that God is not even sure whether atiku abubarka will contest ..anyway I leave it to those that believe this shit smiley smiley
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
I think it's high time we stopped attaching importance to all these prophecies which in my own opinion are all fakes, I just wonder why the same God will be revealing different things to different prophets at the same time. How many of their prophecies came to pass last year?. Does that mean God is lying or our pastors are merely seeking relevance so as to attract more gullible individuals to their shrine.? Definitely, one or two of the rubbish they are saying could come to pass based on current events in the country,. But the truth of the matter is that all these people are fakes. Where do they see the God they lay claim to, where did he deliver the message as well. I still maintain that RELIGION IS THE GREATEST SCAM IN MANKIND HISTORY.
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by Pascal181: 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
Is God more than one? why is revealing different things to different people
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
A pastor who told me to sow seed in order to reap God's benefits bountifully in 2017 during the cross over service had to beg we members of the church to return the 2000# he used to buy fuel for powering the church generator. I became confused and did not know what to do, though, I gave 500# later. Now, why can't the pastor use the 2000k as seed for God. Religion is a scam
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by Laid2001: 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
If Atiku wins in 2019, how come Nigeria will disintegrate in 2017.
This prophets are high on something else!!
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
Laid2001:
If Atiku wins in 2019, how come Nigeria will disintegrate in 2017.
This prophets are high on something else!!
By 'disintegration' the prophet may mean that the country would return to the loose confederation it was during the First Republic.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by kulrunsman79(m): 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
Honestly, I see 90% of these predictions coming to pass due to its high degree of alignment with other major prophecies. May Jehovah confirm the words of his servants! Amen!
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by Bimpe29: 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
Olagunju's name shall also go down the memory lane of those, whose predictions/prophecies would fail.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by alizma: 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
according to him, God said SHOULD Atiku decide to contest....... So he means God is not even sure yet?
may God forgive these fake people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo / View Christian Free-to-air Channels / TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.