Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" (45511 Views)

2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by Michel2013: 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
Enice:
this Brafian joke have been taken too far. No Nigerian president can grant the secession of a local government not to talk of a state or a region. If you like vote Ekwerenmadu to be the next president, he cannot do sh:t.
The president of Nigeria always swears to an oath to preserve her unity. Not only that, the constitution of Nigeria mentions all the 704 local governments by name so no one can remove from it unless you amend the constitution first. To amend the constitution, you need 2/3 of the senate, house of assembly and the state house of assembly to affirm the amendment which is virtually impossible to achieve. The only way you can achieve your Brafia is through war and you can never defeat the Nigerian Army. The way It, this prophecy is a PDP prophecy. Wait for that of APC.

in your little mind you have forgotten that bakassi was once a nigerian territory.how did bakassi cede to Cameroon? google it and thank me afterward.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by victorvezx(m): 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
Michel2013:

in your little mind you have forgotten that bakassi was once a nigerian territory.how did bakassi cede to Cameroon? google it and thank me afterward.

Illiterate, maybe u should be the one to google about Bakassi and see why it is different from the case of Biafra. Understand it and thank me later
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by Enice(m): 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
Michel2013:

if you like sit down yakata for google. I say una no go go anywhere.
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by Enice(m): 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
Michel2013:

your papa, wike just confirmed that you guys ain't going anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by kjhova(m): 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
kettykin:

I'd like to know the countries that might emerge from the distintegration of Nigeria. Possibly we will have Republic of Biafra , Niger delta republic, Oduduwa Islamic Republic. Arewa Islamic Republic and the federation of the middle belt states .

The biafra republic might eventually become the new giant of the black race and the capital of the black world.
Ruling the world in technology, entertainment, sports, football, academics, movies and literature.

I think arewa will decline and merge with Niger Republic to form the New Nigeria Republic. The Niger delta states might split further into the izon Republic and the federated Niger Republic State with capital in Calabar while edo state might join oduduwa, delta igbos will join biafra.

The oduduwa Republic might seek union with Benin Republic but the much anticipated decline of Lagos city into Africa's Detroit should not be ruled out. The Yoruba people for reasons known to them will oppose the disintegration of Nigeria but will fail.

The middle belt states will decline further with some states joining Arewa, igalla and benue joining biafra or Niger delta republic and okene and okun with kwara either joining oduduwa or remaining independent states.

Lastly Abuja will be a trophy for contest between the middle belt states and arewa Republic. Abuja might eventually be destroyed or be an independent country.

Loooooooool is the only thing I can say to your post. It is downright hilarious for Igalla to join Niger Delta when you had already merged Edo to Oduduwa. Where, pray tell, is the congruence?
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by kenchop: 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
PLENTY OF OUR PEOPLE NO GO WAN HEAR THIS WAN OOO grin grin grin grin SEUN OR WHATS THAT YOUR NAME AGAIN, TAKE NOTE grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by kenchop: 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
ICAN SMELL FEAR IN YOU grin grin grin grin grin grin grin GET READY TO HANG URSELF COS U CANT STOP IT, RATHER YOU WON'T WITHNESS IT grin grin grin grin
Enice:
your papa, wike just confirmed that you guys ain't going anywhere.
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by Michel2013: 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
victorvezx:

Illiterate, maybe u should be the one to google about Bakassi and see why it is different from the case of Biafra. Understand it and thank me later

the educated illiterate pls tell the different or you remain silent forever.

what can do!
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by akzjazz(m): 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
These prophets and their prophesies sef. No be 2017 prophesy? Wetin carry 2019 presidential result come here?
Naija end time prophets be doing the thing like nairabet now
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by ccasilas(m): 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
One thing i quite understand was that , i have noticed many of these pastor called them man of God instead of Man of political leaders and associate, one things is that, they lack knowledge of Holy Bible and hiding themselves away from the truth to deceived millions of gullible people, prophesying doom is that what made them qualified as a pastor? anyway God is watching.
i have took my tym to give this details about Christianity and political view.
If there is anything that will spark a spontaneous debate, if not an outright argument, it is a discussion involving politics—even among believers. As followers of Christ, what should be our attitude and our involvement with politics? It has been said that “religion and politics don’t mix.” But is that really true? Can we have political views outside the considerations of our Christian faith? The answer is no, we cannot. The Bible gives us two truths regarding our stance towards politics and government.

The first truth is that the will of God permeates and supersedes every aspect of life. It is God’s will that takes precedence over everything and everyone (Matthew 6:33). God’s plans and purposes are fixed, and His will is inviolable. What He has purposed, He will bring to pass, and no government can thwart His will (Daniel 4:34-35). In fact, it is God who “sets up kings and deposes them” (Daniel 2:21) because “the Most High is sovereign over the kingdoms of men and gives them to anyone he wishes” (Daniel 4:17). A clear understanding of this truth will help us to see that politics is merely a method God uses to accomplish His will. Even though evil men abuse their political power, meaning it for evil, God means it for good, working “all things together for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose” (Romans 8:28).

Second, we must grasp the fact that our government cannot save us! Only God can. We never read in the New Testament of Jesus or any of the apostles expending any time or energy schooling believers on how to reform the pagan world of its idolatrous, immoral, and corrupt practices via the government. The apostles never called for believers to demonstrate civil disobedience to protest the Roman Empire's unjust laws or brutal schemes. Instead, the apostles commanded the first-century Christians, as well as us today, to proclaim the gospel and live lives that give clear evidence to the gospel’s transforming power.

There is no doubt that our responsibility to government is to obey the laws and be good citizens (Romans 13:1–2). God has established all authority, and He does so for our benefit, “to commend those who do right” (1 Peter 2:13–15). Paul tells us in Romans 13:1–8 that it is the government’s responsibility to rule in authority over us—hopefully for our good—to collect taxes, and to keep the peace. Where we have a voice and can elect our leaders, we should exercise that right by voting for those who best demonstrate Christian principles.

One of Satan’s grandest deceptions is that we can rest our hope for cultural morality and godly living in politicians and governmental officials. A nation’s hope for change is not to be found in any country’s ruling class. The church has made a mistake if it thinks that it is the job of politicians to defend, to advance, and to guard biblical truths and Christian values.

The church’s unique, God-given purpose does not lie in political activism. Nowhere in Scripture do we have the directive to spend our energy, our time, or our money in governmental affairs. Our mission lies not in changing the nation through political reform, but in changing hearts through the Word of God. When believers think the growth and influence of Christ can somehow be allied with government policy, they corrupt the mission of the church. Our Christian mandate is to spread the gospel of Christ and to preach against the sins of our time. Only as the hearts of individuals in a culture are changed by Christ will the culture begin to reflect that change.

Believers throughout the ages have lived, and even flourished, under antagonistic, repressive, pagan governments. This was especially true of the first-century believers who, under merciless political regimes, sustained their faith under immense cultural stress. They understood that it was they, not their governments, who were the light of the world and the salt of the earth. They adhered to Paul’s teaching to obey their governing authorities, even to honor, respect, and pray for them (Romans 13:1-cool. More importantly, they understood that, as believers, their hope resided in the protection that only God supplies. The same holds true for us today. When we follow the teachings of the Scriptures, we become the light of the world as God has intended for us to be (Matthew 5:16).

Political entities are not the savior of the world. The salvation for all mankind has been manifested in Jesus Christ. God knew that our world needed saving long before any national government was ever founded. He demonstrated to the world that redemption could not be accomplished through the power of man, his economic strength, his military might, or his politics. Peace of mind, contentment, hope and joy—and the salvation of mankind—is accomplished only through His work of faith, love, and grace.
AllTheWayUp:

https://www.naij.com/1080300-prophet-atiku-defeat-pmb-2019-biafra-pass-50-prophecies.html?source=notification

1 Like

Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by room089: 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
lordizak:
This guy is only going to end up promoting hate and Biafra will exist only in the abstract. Our destinies are tied by blood, religion and by politics.

I agree with you 100%

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by curvilicious: 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
Abegi undecided

Who wan give Itiku chance?

Mtchew
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by kenchop: 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
SAME WAS SAID ABOUT BUHARI BEFORE THE ELECTIONS grin grin
curvilicious:
Abegi undecided

Who wan give Itiku chance?

Mtchew
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by Enice(m): 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
kenchop:
ICAN SMELL FEAR IN YOU grin grin grin grin grin grin grin GET READY TO HANG URSELF COS U CANT STOP IT, RATHER YOU WON'T WITHNESS IT grin grin grin grin
i laugh he he he he he. Una just dey parasid for nothing just because Buhari win elction. After Buhari comot una go pipe down.
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by mayorchelsea(m): 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ecosystem4u:

Change your ways this is new year
I will,in fact, I have already but I will always raise a red flag when I see International Persons Of Delusion and their hypocrisy,thanks for the mention and please stay away.
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by room089: 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
Lankyscot:
My Question Is Very Simple.Whose Prophesy Do We Believe? These Men Of God All Come Up With Contrasting Prophesies, So Which Do We Actually Believe?

My brother that thing tire me o!
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by labo122: 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by room089: 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
Enice:
if you like sit down yakata for google. I say una no go go anywhere.

You w1cked! grin
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by qleap2all(m): 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
ojun50:
Who told him we will vote hausa man come 2019
As if you have ever voted for one before!!
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by MrPresident1: 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
ryom:
@MrPresident1- beware of date setting, it usually turns out wrong. You may have good intention of sounding a warning but date setting is not wise. Happy New Year!

1 Thessalonians 5:4
But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by MrPresident1: 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
Iseoluwani:

Who taught you this trash, obviously you didn't read your bible, no one knows when Jesus will come

All this brainwashed christain

Learn to spell well, it is Christian, not Christain angry

But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by MrPresident1: 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ishilove:

I hope you're set for some serious bashing when he doesn't show up on the 20th? smiley

He will be here, he is already here wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by mengho(m): 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
GGirll:
This picture is NOT the real picture of our LORD JESUS CHRIST!!! iT'S THE PICTURE OF THE ACTOR THAT ACTED THE PASSION OF cHRIST.

well....i never said it was sweet heart

1 Like

Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by Alezy(m): 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
Culin:
Baba please did you see the awakening of MMM? Cos na only that one I send for now o
seriously? Ur cash is there?
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by Culin(f): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
Alezy:
seriously? Ur cash is there?

Yup yup
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by Alezy(m): 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
Culin:

Yup yup
Omg. ..mine too oh. babe talk nauu

1 Like

Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by Tunar18(m): 12:48am On Jan 03, 2017
BTW... Is the prophecy 2017 prophesy or lifetime prophesy? Coz the last time I checked we are still in 2017, and Atiku can only contest against Buhari in 2019.
This prophecy and the author deserve the dumbest prophecy and the dumbest Author of the year award
CFCman:

By 'disintegration' the prophet may mean that the country would return to the loose confederation it was during the First Republic.
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by madthinker: 2:12am On Jan 03, 2017
to sum it all I see the destruction of the world
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by perryy(m): 2:51am On Jan 03, 2017
Laid2001:
If Atiku wins in 2019, how come Nigeria will disintegrate in 2017.
This prophets are high on something else!!

They are high on weed. Arizona SK , to be precised
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by mechanics(m): 7:41am On Jan 03, 2017
Ecosystem4u:

I reject that spirit in you. Nigeria must surely divide God has ordained it and who are you to raise objection.
hahaha, God does nt answer such prayers.
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by Iseoluwani: 8:03am On Jan 03, 2017
MrPresident1:

[/b]Lear[b] to spell well, it is Christian, not Christain angry

See the teacher, it's LEARN not that nonsense you wrote.. ..
The Bible didn't give us the date Jesus will come

Matthew 24:36
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Who is your pastor sef
Re: Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" by prof12(m): 9:08am On Jan 03, 2017
God will not allow corrupt leaders like Atiku to rule Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo / View Christian Free-to-air Channels / TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.