Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 (3406 Views)

A Thread For Those Who Will Lose Their Religion In 2020 / Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / Prophet Agyei Agyeman Fredua Predicted Ebony Reigns' Death In 2017. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by otemanuduno: 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy New Year 2017. I wish you all a better year
It's a fact that some people in my country will lose their religion this year.
-Some will lose it when their reasoning has been liberated over the bounds of religion.
-Some will lose it because the felt that their gods(Yahweh, Allah etc) are not answering their prayers.
-Some will lose it because they haven't seen any evidence of the real God.
-Some will lose it because they are fed up with it.
-Some will lose it because of the excessive ways their pastors have duped them.
-Some will lose it because of a spontaneous evolution of the brain they had.
-Some will lose it because they discovered that the pastors whom they trusted are just bunches of 419s.

Now when you have finally lost your religion, this is a thread where you can come in and be accepted.

THE KEYWORDS HERE ARE:

1. Use your brain
2. Worship no god
3. Do good to fellow humans.

So please if you know anyone who have lost their grips on the obsession of Religion, be it a Christian, a Muslim or a traditional worshipper, please direct them here.

THANKS.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by acenazt: 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
Loook

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by Wilgrea7(m): 2:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year bro...
how goes the celebration?
Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by Mockinbird: 2:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
Yes Sage!

1 Like

Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by missluv: 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
Religion Is The Deadliest Virus Affecting The Human Race... One Day The Truth Wud B Told

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by plaetton: 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
Indeed.
My seismic indicators show that there will be a lot of tectonic movements in the FARCE this year.

There will be greater Disturbances in the FARCE in 2017.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
missluv:
Religion Is The Deadliest Virus Affecting The Human Race... One Day The Truth Wud B Told

This account was created yesterday .

A male purporting himself as a female

These atheists should be having fun in circus in the parks and not among clerisies .

2 Likes

Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by DeSepiero(m): 5:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

These atheists should be having fun in circus in the parks and not among clerisies .
Why does a new members identity bother you? Hope you're not chasing shadows.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
DeSepiero:

Why does a new members identity bother you? Hope you're not chasing shadows.

New members ? grin

There are so many ways to know new members grin

New members don't quickly rush into the religion section and start making flippant remarks and giving bigoted opinions about people's beliefs.

You only do so if you already know how the system works .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by felixomor: 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
missluv:

Are u sure?
Then why not disconnect from it completely?
Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by DeSepiero(m): 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

New members ? grin

There are so many ways to know new members grin

New members don't quickly rush into the religion section and start making flippant remarks and giving bigoted opinions about people's beliefs.

You only do so if you already know how the system works .

Remember, new members don't always join at the first click. They may visit the page regularly as guests before joining as members.
You said there are 'so many ways to know new members' is this it?

8 Likes

Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by otemanuduno: 7:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
Wilgrea7:
Happy new year bro...

how goes the celebration?
So fine, I've never experienced one like it before, having my crossover service in my room all alone. This year's gonna be so so SPECIAL!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by akintom(m): 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year bro.
As you have rightly expect, this year shall see a never seen before exodus of folks, from religious dungeons to the palatial and delightful sphere of atheism.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by missluv: 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Oga So Bcuz My Account Is New Means Am A Male? :-/

1 Like

Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by missluv: 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
felixomor:

Are u sure? Then why not disconnect from it completely?
Am Not In Any Religion My Dear...Am A Christian
Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by felixomor: 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
missluv:

Am Not In Any Religion My Dear...Am A Christian

Good
Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by Nobody: 2:42am On Jan 02, 2017
otemanuduno:
Happy New Year 2017. I wish you all a better year
It's a fact that some people in my country will lose their religion this year.
-Some will lose it when their reasoning has been liberated over the bounds of religion.
-Some will lose it because the felt that their gods(Yahweh, Allah etc) are not answering their prayers.
-Some will lose it because they haven't seen any evidence of the real God.
-Some will lose it because they are fed up with it.
-Some will lose it because of the excessive ways their pastors have duped them.
-Some will lose it because of a spontaneous evolution of the brain they had.
-Some will lose it because they discovered that the pastors whom they trusted are just bunches of 419s.

Now when you have finally lost your religion, this is a thread where you can come in and be accepted.

THE KEYWORDS HERE ARE:

1. Use your brain
2. Worship no god
3. Do good to fellow humans.

So please if you know anyone who have lost their grips on the obsession of Religion, be it a Christian, a Muslim or a traditional worshipper, please direct them here.

THANKS.

Christianity is not a religion
Stop deceiving people here
Jehovah Almighty is God
We need to worship Him
And we need to believe in Jesus Christ our saviour
Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by otemanuduno: 4:38am On Jan 02, 2017
Junia:

Jehovah Almighty is God
We need to worship Him

Jehovah is Satan, one of the gods(not the Almighty God)
Nobody stops you from believing in Faulkin(Yeshua of the Neanderthal) but it doesn't amount to anything if WE don't believe in him and you do.
Christianity is a religion.
WE don't need to worship satan(Yahweh) but you may choose to do so because of the fear of his fire which is only for his worshippers who didn't worship him well.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by otemanuduno: 4:41am On Jan 02, 2017
akintom:
Happy new year bro.
As you have rightly expect, this year shall see a never seen before exodus of folks, from religious dungeons to the palatial and delightful sphere of atheism.
kikikiki, I didn't say people will lose their religion and become atheists o. They may decide to become anything they like, it's their choice, but what I know is that religion this year will go diminishing.

THE KEYWORDS:

1. Use your brain
2. Worship no god
3. Do good to fellow humans

2 Likes

Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 02, 2017
otemanuduno:

Jehovah is Satan, one of the gods(not the Almighty God)
Nobody stops you from believing in Faulkin(Yeshua of the Neanderthal) but it doesn't amount to anything if WE don't believe in him and you do.
Christianity is a religion.
WE don't need to worship satan(Yahweh) but you may choose to do so because of the fear of his fire which is only for his worshippers who didn't worship him well.

You have just allowed yourself to be deceived by satan
Thinking there is another god apart from the Holy trinity( The Father .. The Word and The Holy Spirit)
Without Jesus you will end up in hell
Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by realmindz: 10:58am On Jan 02, 2017
Junia:

You have just allowed yourself to be deceived by satan
Thinking there is another god apart from the Holy trinity( The Father .. The Word and The Holy Spirit)
Without Jesus you will end up in hell

Christianity is a religion, Jesus (peace be upon him) is a prophet and not God

Islam is not a religion.

Satan has deceived u, Almighty God has no child and he was not begotten.
There is no other God but Allah and Mohammed is his prophet.

You shall end in the lake of hell with your deceivers

2 Likes

Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by kaja4real: 11:26am On Jan 02, 2017
is their any religion that can give me wealth, any society, I have done my own part as a christian I see no change, suffering has been the daily routine, so any way of worship, I will do anything to get the dough, waiting for reply

3 Likes

Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 02, 2017
realmindz:

Islam is not a religion.

Soo funny
Brother there is no way you can make it to Heaven unless you have Jesus
Don't be deceived
How can mohammed be a prophet of God
He married a 9 year of girl
Raped alot of people
Killed unbelivers
Quran ( 2 : 191 -193 ) – “ And slay them wherever ye
find them , and drive them out of the places
whence they drove you out , for persecution [of
Muslims] is worse than slaughter [ of non -believers ]
… but if desist , then lo! Allah is forgiving and
merciful . And fight them until persecution is no
more, and religion is for Allah . ”

You claim Islam is not a religion but your prophet says religion is for Allah.
Don't be deceived bro
Your Imams will not tell you the truth
Quran ( 8 : 12) – “ I will cast terror into the hearts of
those who disbelieve . Therefore strike off their
heads and strike off every fingertip of them ” No
reasonable person would interpret this to mean a
spiritual struggle .
You should start killing bro because that is what your so called prophet teaches you
[b]
realmindz:

Islam is not a religion.

Soo funny
Don't be deceived
Raped alot of people
Killed unbelivers

Don't be deceived bro
spiritual struggle .
You should start killing bro because that is what your so called prophet teaches you
[/b]
realmindz:

Islam is not a religion.

Soo funny
Don't be deceived
Raped alot of people
Killed unbelivers

Don't be deceived bro
spiritual struggle .
If i were you .. i will go down on my knees and ask God to reveal the truth to you
Jesus is the way
Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by Auki: 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
kaja4real:
is their any religion that can give me wealth, any society, I have done my own part as a christian I see no change, suffering has been the daily routine, so any way of worship, I will do anything to get the dough, waiting for reply

Try Islam. Don't mind negative media publicity. Read English translated Qur'an and decide for yourself.

He who created you knows exactly what you are going through. So worship your creator alone. It is displeasing to your creator that you worship His creation like Sun, Tree, Jesus, Saint, Mary etc, or ascribe partner on to Him (like Jesus as son or Trinity).

Allah promised comfort, forgiveness, contentment and Paradise for those that are believers and are righteous.Obcourse, Allah can test the believers. You may be given so much of wealth or loss of wealth as test from your lord.
The hardest of test are given to the most loved human being like Noah, Abraham, Mosses, Job, Jesus, Muhammad etc.
Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by olaniyi50(m): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
Junia:

Jehovah Almighty is God
We need to worship Him

Christianity is not a religion, what is it then??(pls expantiate)

Definition of religion:The belief in and worship of a supernatural controlling power, especially a personal god or gods.

If you need to worship him(how do you even know it's a "him", why not she, it), how come it's not a religion when you have to worship

Pls explain

1 Like

Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by olaniyi50(m): 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
[img][/img]
Auki:

Try Islam. Don't mind negative media publicity. Read English translated Qur'an and decide for yourself.

He who created you knows exactly what you are going through. So worship your creator alone. It is displeasing to your creator that you worship His creation like Sun, Tree, Jesus, Saint, Mary etc, or ascribe partner on to Him (like Jesus as son or Trinity).

Allah promised comfort, forgiveness, contentment and Paradise for those that are believers and are righteous.Obcourse, Allah can test the believers. You may be given so much of wealth or loss of wealth as test from your lord.
The hardest of test are given to the most loved human being like Noah, Abraham, Mosses, Job, Jesus, Muhammad etc.

It is obvious you don't understand what the guy is asking
Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by realmindz: 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
@ junia why have u chosen to be this low in thinking and be gullible.
Islam did not promote violence and terrorism is never part of the Islam.
No true Muslim will harm anyone.

But ur religion is evil, collecting money from the poor and enriching con artist in the name of God.

I repeat, Almighty God did not beget anyone neither was he begotten, tell me how your sins can be washed away through torture and bloodshed of prophet Isa (jesus). or why should Jesus even be sacrificed in the first place before the anger of God can be appeased?

Even Jesus said

Mark 10 vs 18
"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone.

but you Christians will never hear but will continue to twist the bible for your purpose until u twist to HELL!!!

Did ur Holy bible not speak so much evil and of killings and genocides?

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

1 Like

Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
realmindz:

But ur religion is evil, collecting money from the poor and enriching con artist in the name of God.

I repeat, Almighty God did not beget anyone neither was he begotten, tell me how your sins can be washed away through torture and bloodshed of prophet Isa (jesus). or why should Jesus even be sacrificed in the first place before the anger of God can be appeased?

Even Jesus said

Mark 10 vs 18

but you Christians will never hear but will continue to twist the bible for your purpose until u twist to HELL!!!

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

You dont even understand the scripture uve posted
It describes the time of religion
God realised religion is not needed because no man can obey all the laws
That was why He sent Jesus(His word) to d
ie for us
That was the end of religion and Christianity started
And i dont know where u saw money being collected from the poor
We were instructed to give cheerfully not forcefully .. so anyone who doesnt do that is practisin his or her evil ways
Your religion doesnt promote violence yet ur prophet instructs you to kill unbelievers
He himself married alot of women and even a child and has given u a limit
Bro read the quran well and you will realise that mohammed is not from God
Jehovah is God
His word(Jesus) became flesh and dwelt among men. And since He is God's word, God chose to call Him His son
His Spirit is the Holy Spirit and He is with and in us (Christians) now
God is righteous and He can't live with sinners like us
Since He loves us and doesnt want to punish us .. He made His word(Jesus) die for us and bear all our punishment so that in Christ we will become righteous
Please pray to God to reveal the truth to you
He is faithful and just and unwilling that any should perish

1 Like

Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
realmindz:

Even Jesus said

Mark 10 vs 18

And concerning Mark 10:18
Since Jesus was in the flesh .. He wanted to establish the fact that human beings are evil and not good
It is only in Christ that you are righteous because you are no longer a human but a new creation living in the human body (2 Corinthians 5:17)
That is when you become God's son and not His creature
Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
olaniyi50:

Christianity is not a religion, what is it then??(pls expantiate)

Definition of religion:The belief in and worship of a supernatural controlling power, especially a personal god or gods.

If you need to worship him(how do you even know it's a "him", why not she, it), how come it's not a religion when you have to worship

Pls explain

Religion is “the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.” In that respect, Christianity can be classified as a religion.
However, practically speaking, Christianity has a key difference that separates it from other belief systems that are considered religions. That difference is relationship. Most religion, theistic or otherwise, is man-centered. Any relationship with God is based on man’s works. A theistic religion, such as Judaism or Islam, holds to the belief in a supreme God or gods; while non-theistic religions, such as Buddhism and Hinduism, focus on metaphysical thought patterns and spiritual “energies.” But most religions are similar in that they are built upon the concept that man can reach a higher power or state of being through his own efforts. In most religions, man is the aggressor and the deity is the beneficiary of man’s efforts, sacrifices, or good deeds.
In that regard, Christianity is not a religion; it is a relationship that God has established with His children. In Christianity, God is the aggressor and man is the beneficiary ( Romans 8:3 ). The Bible states clearly that there is nothing man can do to make himself right with God ( Isaiah 53:6 ; 64:6 ; Romans 3:23 ; 6:23 ). According to Christianity, God did for us what we cannot do for ourselves ( Colossians 2:13 ; 2 Corinthians 5:21 ). Our sin separates us from His presence, and sin must be punished ( Romans 6:23 ; Matthew 10:28 ; 23:33 ). But, because God loves us, He took our punishment upon Himself. All we must do is accept God’s gift of salvation through faith ( Ephesians 2:8–9 ; 2 Corinthians 5:21 ). Grace is God’s blessing on the undeserving.
Christianity is not about signing up for a religion.
Christianity is about being born into the family of God ( John 3:3 ). It is a relationship. Just as an adopted child has no power to create an adoption, we have no power to join the family of God by our own efforts. We can only accept His invitation to know Him as Father through adoption ( Ephesians 1:5 ; Romans 8:15 ). When we join His family through faith in the death and resurrection of Jesus, the Holy Spirit comes to live inside our hearts ( 1 Corinthians 6:19 ; Luke 11:13 ; 2 Corinthians 1:21–22 ). He then empowers us to live like children of the King. He does not ask us to try to attain holiness by our own strength, as religion does. He asks that our old self be crucified with Him so that His power can live through us ( Galatians 2:20 ; Romans 6:6 ). God wants us to know Him, to draw near to Him, to pray to Him, and love Him above everything. That is not religion; that is a relationship.

1 Like

Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by wirinet(m): 2:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
realmindz:

I wished my fore fathers had read this verse of the Bible before the Europeans brought Christianity or the Arabs their Islam and kill all the missionaries and Jihadists, Black Africans would have fared much better.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by kaja4real: 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
Auki:

mehn what I want is talk na do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family / Shiloh 2020 : Turnaround Encounters Dec 8-13th / The Seventh-day Adventist Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.