Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Buhari To Die In 2017 - Ghanaian Prophet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Die In 2017 - Ghanaian Prophet (7589 Views)

Hate Speech Offenders To Die By Hanging In Senate’s New Bill / Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees / "Because I' A Soldier, Born To Die" - Emotional Pic Shared By A Nigerian Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Die In 2017 - Ghanaian Prophet by ufuosman(m): 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
I say a big AMEN to that prayer..
your Amen too big,lol.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Die In 2017 - Ghanaian Prophet by idupaul: 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
Anyone that continues to oppress Nigerians will be relocated in 2017 --- Adeboye

9 Likes

Re: Buhari To Die In 2017 - Ghanaian Prophet by PedroJP(m): 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
Just dieing isn't enough. God should please disgrace that fool of a president that has wasted so many precious lives He created.

He is even over due for death as each day he lives extends our hardship.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari To Die In 2017 - Ghanaian Prophet by idupaul: 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
goldiam:
After they will come and deny it. We agree that the country is in a mess right now but never will I loose my President never as far as he is still the president of Nigeria he shall not die but leave to fix the mess we are currently in.

What has he ever fixed that you have heard of

7 Likes

Re: Buhari To Die In 2017 - Ghanaian Prophet by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
Nkemtreasure:
My president will not die. He needs to be prayed for so he can do things right. He will not die.
. He himself needs to seek God.Most persons are not happy with him at the moment so he needs to ask God for direction

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Die In 2017 - Ghanaian Prophet by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
madridguy:
SMH for all these men of Satan. My President will live long in good health Insha Allah.

Wa heena Jundana Lahumuli galibuna.
Not just words but actions. A student doesn't say he would pass without making effort

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Die In 2017 - Ghanaian Prophet by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
AfroMighty:
If he knows Buhari will die this year, then does the pastor knows when he will die?
Bunch of liers
From what I see, he didn't mention the persons name except op that is exaggerating it.
Re: Buhari To Die In 2017 - Ghanaian Prophet by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
PedroJP:
Just dieing isn't enough. God should please disgrace that fool of a president that has wasted so many precious lives He created.

Take am easy na abeg
Re: Buhari To Die In 2017 - Ghanaian Prophet by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
Khd95:
I just want u to knw that Ghana nd Ghanaians ve always been an enbittered jealous neighbor,ordinary our jollof rice dem dey beaf am,imagine.

Buhari will live,if u cant deal with that,u can help ur self with a blunt kitchen knife
Not just words but actions. The old man is sick and he needs our prayers
Re: Buhari To Die In 2017 - Ghanaian Prophet by vatiqan(m): 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
[/s]Good news[s], story for the gods on this Jauary 1st
Re: Buhari To Die In 2017 - Ghanaian Prophet by vatiqan(m): 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
madridguy:
SMH for all these men of Satan. My President will live long in good health Insha Allah.

Wa heena Jundana Lahumuli galibuna.

Who cares if he dies? Osinbajo, please prepare ya acceptance speech.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Die In 2017 - Ghanaian Prophet by Billiondoe: 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2017
goldiam:
After they will come and deny it. We agree that the country is in a mess right now but never will I loose my President never as far as he is still the president of Nigeria he shall not die but leave to fix the mess we are currently in.

He has to 'leave' to fix the mess we are currently in....

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Die In 2017 - Ghanaian Prophet by Just30: 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
narttis1:
Call him what you may; a soothsayer, a pastor, a politician on a pulpit, or a prophet of doom. Isaac Owusu Bempah, founder and leader of the Glorious Word Ministry International continues to dominate the headlines in Ghana, often for reasons other than right.

The pastor, who has courted controversy in Ghana for several years appears to have a trigger that sparks such discussions about him.

The 31st of December 2016 was one such day he decided to make use of that trigger.

As is now custom at his church, hundreds of Ghanaians showed up for a 'taste of what to expect' in 2017 and Rev Owusu Bempah was sure to stay the course of not disappointing.

However, some of his utterances on new year's eve seem to have gotten Ghanaians more worried than excited.

The controversial man of God is predicting the deaths of a former president, a former first lady as well as a 'great king' in Ghana.

He's also predicting a terrorist attack in the country, a coup d'etat as well as more clashes between Christians and Muslims in the country.

The prophecies, though intriguing to the several who hear them, have left many pondering what really a 2017 Ghana will look like. But Rev Owusu Bempah could not be bothered about how his prophecies are interpreted. His message is simple: Pray to avert them.

As you engage in the debate of how accurate Rev Owusu Bempah's predictions are, have been and will continue to be in the future, here are 17 prophecies to mull over for the next 12 months.

- Death of a former president

- Death of a former first lady

- Coup d'etat in Ghana

- Death of Nigeria's president

- Terrorist attack in Ghana
ADVERTISEMENT

- Death of several young men and women

- Important personalities in parliament will die

- Many people will be kidnapped

- Innocent blood will be shed in a particular political party

- Increase in occult practices

- Americans will go for war

- More Muslim/Christian clashes this year

- A great king will die

- Another plane crash in Ghana

- Fire outbreaks in important offices in Ghana

- More celebrities(Actors,musicians and media practitioners) in Ghana to die

Source:

- NDC to stay in opposition for 16 years

http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Owusu-Bempah-s-17-prophecies-for-2017-498078
don't worry, no one takes him seriously in Ghana
Re: Buhari To Die In 2017 - Ghanaian Prophet by laribari(m): 9:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
Not even a single positive and cheerful message. Na so God dey work? Mtcheew!!

So the whole night was spent plotting the death of people ba?

Because all the messages get death inside.
Re: Buhari To Die In 2017 - Ghanaian Prophet by gbenga4sure(m): 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
APCmyheart:

And the number of enemy of Nigeria will reduce if you follow him..
pls don't quote me because ur brain has been programmed to always follow ur master, the two of u can go together so that number of zombies will also reduce. Go and check 2017 budget and see how ur Savior plans to embezzle our money. what u just displayed is a show of ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Die In 2017 - Ghanaian Prophet by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
BUHARI will never DIE.

The CHANGE is here, we must embrace it
Re: Buhari To Die In 2017 - Ghanaian Prophet by mikhe2(m): 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
Church were attend na so d pastor talk say bubu go die lol
Re: Buhari To Die In 2017 - Ghanaian Prophet by barrydee(m): 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
With ULTIMATE CYCLER, you can make N50,000 in 48hrs after providing help of N12,500.
Here is the breakdown:
Stage1:$100 ( N50,000)
Stage2:$200 (100,000)
Stage3:$400 (200,000)
Stage4:$800 (400,000)
Stage5: $1,600 (800,000)
Stage6: $3,200 (1,600,000)
To register and join our team, call or whatsapp Barry on 08038838675.
NOTE: 2017 is a year of new opportunities and possibilities. Don't miss out.
Re: Buhari To Die In 2017 - Ghanaian Prophet by Cletus77(m): 11:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
grin
The second picture want to make me laff off my skin grin grin grin.... Very funny
Re: Buhari To Die In 2017 - Ghanaian Prophet by Cletus77(m): 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
if Buhari dies who will fix the mess? Buhari you will not die but you will undo the enchantment on Nigeria !!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Die In 2017 - Ghanaian Prophet by IslamicRebel: 11:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
First Adegboye and now this Ghanaian pastor. This is serious.
Re: Buhari To Die In 2017 - Ghanaian Prophet by APCmyheart(m): 9:59am On Jan 02, 2017
gbenga4sure:
pls don't quote me because ur brain has been programmed to always follow ur master, the two of u can go together so that number of zombies will also reduce. Go and check 2017 budget and see how ur Savior plans to embezzle our money. what u just displayed is a show of ignorance.

So wishing someone death is the best? Even if you hate someone must you wish that person death?
Re: Buhari To Die In 2017 - Ghanaian Prophet by gratiaeo(m): 11:22am On Jan 02, 2017
I did not attend church services in 2016 but if God will remove this iniquity (buhari) from Nigeria i ll not miss any church program in 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Die In 2017 - Ghanaian Prophet by ScotsReferendum: 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
Una sure say the pastor prophecy never happen. grin

Just thinking aloud. lipsrsealed

gratiaeo:
I did not attend church services in 2016 but if God will remove this iniquity (buhari) from Nigeria i ll not miss any church program in 2017
IslamicRebel:
First Adegboye and now this Ghanaian pastor. This is serious.
PedroJP:

idupaul:
Anyone that continues to oppress Nigerians will be relocated in 2017 --- Adeboye
vatiqan:
[/s]Good news[s], story for the gods on this Jauary 1st

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Die In 2017 - Ghanaian Prophet by Adminisher: 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
I like prophecy no 6.
It insults the intelligence of anybody who read this thread and deservedly so. Including me
Re: Buhari To Die In 2017 - Ghanaian Prophet by IslamicRebel: 4:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
Insha Allahu. Buhari will soon die.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Die In 2017 - Ghanaian Prophet by PedroJP(m): 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
ScotsReferendum:
Una sure say the pastor prophecy never happen. grin

Just thinking aloud. lipsrsealed

Maybe the thing still dey do loading.
Re: Buhari To Die In 2017 - Ghanaian Prophet by seankay(m): 7:45am On Jan 23, 2017
It's safe to say these negative Prophecies are from the Devil . During the days of Elijah, Bro John the Baptist, Bro Jeremiah........there were more positive Prophecies compared to negative
Re: Buhari To Die In 2017 - Ghanaian Prophet by windeal: 9:35am On Jan 23, 2017
Its now confirmed and clear ..RIP .PMB .
Re: Buhari To Die In 2017 - Ghanaian Prophet by maslong(m): 11:33am On Jan 23, 2017
windeal:
Its now confirmed and clear ..RIP .PMB .

source abeg
Re: Buhari To Die In 2017 - Ghanaian Prophet by Joel3(m): 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
already happening live.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

nnnn / INEC Creates 57,023 More Voting Points For Elections / Obi Cubana Offers To Purchase Nairaland For N5 Billion Naira or $11 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.