Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Attention!Mbaka's Prophecy Abt Buhari Did Nt Fail.Punch Newpaper Is Jst Ignorant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention!Mbaka's Prophecy Abt Buhari Did Nt Fail.Punch Newpaper Is Jst Ignorant (2091 Views)

2019: PDP Backs Fr. Mbaka’s Prophecy On Dankwambo / Buhari Must Retire In 2019 – Arewa Forum Reacts To Mbaka’s Prophecy (details) / Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention!Mbaka's Prophecy Abt Buhari Did Nt Fail.Punch Newpaper Is Jst Ignorant by wite111(m): 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
At Punch lemme school u on Mbaka's part.U need spiritual knowledge to understand spiritual things.When Jesus Christ said he will destroy a church and build it in 3 days.The Pharisees started questioning him how he can demolish a house they spent many years to build and just build it within 3 days.Do u knw why they question him?Because they lack spiritual knowledge.What he was insinuating then was that he will die and resurrect within 3days.At Punch had it been u were in the world then,what u will say is this Jesus did not demolish the church and build it within 3 days as he said.Now will u say that Jesus prophecy failed?So it is only spiritual knowledge u need to understand it.U need spiritual knowledge to understand what Mbaka meant by Buhari will publish names of looters.Ordinary based on human reasoning u would have expected him to be publishing the names on Newspaper.Have u tried to undesterland the spiritual meaning of what Mbaka said?What is Olisa Metuh,FFK,Dasuki and others to you?Are they looters or not?I hope I just schooled u now.Let me again school u on people will try to kill Buhari.Was there anytime that Buhari was sick that people said he will not survive because of ear problem?To a lay man's understanding,trying to kill Buhari may mean attacking him physically or 2ru poison or 2ru his flight.At Punch,the way God understand things is different from the way humans understand it.Mary and Joseph gave birth to Jesus at a very old age.Abraham and his wife gave birth at a very old age.To a lay man reason,it is not possible for them to give birth at that age.But spiritually,it is possible.So at Punch and Punch,u need spiritual knowledge to know that Mbaka's prophecy did not fail but u failed by not understanding its spiritual meaning,

Below is what Mbaka said:

The plots to kill Buhari “Many people are planning, as it is revealed , to kill Buhari. There are many plans on how to eliminate his life so that corruption, embezzlement will continue. But the Lord says, God who put you there, will not forsake you. Be firm, resolute, focused, unbiased and refuse to be intimidated and distracted. Go ahead and war against evil. Buhari, go ahead and war against corruption. God and His people are behind you. You are the answer of the prayers of the people.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/2016-prophesy-there-are-plots-to-kill-buhari-mbaka/.

Do you think nobody planned to kill Buhari throughout the whole of last year?You must be gullible if you think nobody planned to kill President Buhari.If nobody planned to kill him,it means he has no enemy.So why does he move with securities?

2 Likes

Re: Attention!Mbaka's Prophecy Abt Buhari Did Nt Fail.Punch Newpaper Is Jst Ignorant by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
grin
Re: Attention!Mbaka's Prophecy Abt Buhari Did Nt Fail.Punch Newpaper Is Jst Ignorant by intruder15(m): 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
at OP? are u not d OP? am not understanding... or Na copy and paste? lol. copyright infringement [color=#770077]
Re: Attention!Mbaka's Prophecy Abt Buhari Did Nt Fail.Punch Newpaper Is Jst Ignorant by pchukwudi: 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
Nope, you did not school anyone. You just talked nonsense.

P.S

The Pharisees did not destroy the physical temple (as they did the spiritual). If they had dared Jesus and pulled down the physical temple, Jesus would have pulled it up in 3 days flat as he said. After all, pulling up a demolished temple would not be any issue for someone who raised the dead, walked on water and multiplied bread without baking nothing.

MORALE:

Mbaka is no Jesus. So quit trying to defend the indefensible.

6 Likes

Re: Attention!Mbaka's Prophecy Abt Buhari Did Nt Fail.Punch Newpaper Is Jst Ignorant by wite111(m): 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
intruder15:
at OP?
are u not d OP?
am not understanding...
or Na copy and paste?
lol. copyright infringement [color=#770077]
I was referring to the OP who posted the news that I'd on FP
Re: Attention!Mbaka's Prophecy Abt Buhari Did Nt Fail.Punch Newpaper Is Jst Ignorant by GoggleB(m): 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
Confused man.
Saying at OP when he is the one that created the topic again.
Re: Attention!Mbaka's Prophecy Abt Buhari Did Nt Fail.Punch Newpaper Is Jst Ignorant by Cekpo34(m): 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
What's this?
Re: Attention!Mbaka's Prophecy Abt Buhari Did Nt Fail.Punch Newpaper Is Jst Ignorant by wite111(m): 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
pchukwudi:

P.S

The Pharisees did not destroy the physical temple (as they did the spiritual). If they had dared Jesus and pulled down the physical temple, Jesus would have pulled it up in 3 days flat as he said. After all, pulling up a demolished temple would not be any issue for someone who raised the dead, walked on water and multiplied bread without baking nothing.

MORALE:

Bros u got it wrong.The Pharisees did not say they will destroy the temple.It is Jesus that said he will destroy the temple.So get ur facts right
Re: Attention!Mbaka's Prophecy Abt Buhari Did Nt Fail.Punch Newpaper Is Jst Ignorant by pchukwudi: 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
Jesus did not say he'd destroy the temple. He only challenged the Pharisees to do it, with the assurance that he would raise it up in three days flat.

Do you read your bible upside down?

wite111:
Bros u got it wrong.The Pharisees did not say they will destroy the temple.It is Jesus that said he will destroy the temple.So get ur facts right

1 Like

Re: Attention!Mbaka's Prophecy Abt Buhari Did Nt Fail.Punch Newpaper Is Jst Ignorant by wite111(m): 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
pchukwudi:
Jesus did not say he'd destroy the temple. He only challenged the Pharisees to do it, with the assurance that he would raise it up in three days flat.

Do you read your bible upside down?

Yeah u are right,thanks for the correction.What of Abraham having a child at very old age?Jesus changing water to wine?To a lay man's understanding,it ain't possible.Did I read Mbaka's prophesy very well?I just added a link from Vanguard to it.If u watch what he said,he never said must.He said may.A prophesy with may attached to it is nt definite.It is different from when he said Jonathan will not win.He did not say Jonathan may not win.The prophesy Punch posted came with 'may'.Did Punch consider the word may attached to it?So he did they say it is a failed prophesy as if he said must.People were saying that nobody plotted killing Buhari last year.How is that possible?Nobody plotted to kill Buhari?Why does he move with security then?Remember it is not everything that happens in Buhari's life that he will let the public know
Re: Attention!Mbaka's Prophecy Abt Buhari Did Nt Fail.Punch Newpaper Is Jst Ignorant by melodyogonna(m): 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
wite111:
At Punch lemme school u on Mbaka's part.U need spiritual knowledge to understand spiritual things.When Jesus Christ said he will destroy a church and build it in 3 days.The Pharisees started questioning him how he can demolish a house they spent many years to build and just build it within 3 days.Do u knw why they question him?Because they lack spiritual knowledge.What he was insinuating then was that he will die and resurrect within 3days.At Punch had it been u were in the world then,what u will say is this Jesus did not demolish the church and build it within 3 days as he said.Now will u say that Jesus prophecy failed?So it is only spiritual knowledge u need to understand it.U need spiritual knowledge to understand what Mbaka meant by Buhari will publish names of looters.Ordinary based on human reasoning u would have expected him to be publishing the names on Newspaper.Have u tried to undesterland the spiritual meaning of what Mbaka said?What is Olisa Metuh,FFK,Dasuki and others to you?Are they looters or not?I hope I just schooled u now.Let me again school u on people will try to kill Buhari.Was there anytime that Buhari was sick that people said he will not survive because of ear problem?To a lay man's understanding,trying to kill Buhari may mean attacking him physically or 2ru poison or 2ru his flight.At Punch,the way God understand things is different from the way humans understand it.Mary and Joseph gave birth to Jesus at a very old age.Abraham and his wife gave birth at a very old age.To a lay man reason,it is not possible for them to give birth at that age.But spiritually,it is possible.So at Punch and Punch,u need spiritual knowledge to know that Mbaka's prophecy did not fail but u failed by not understanding its spiritual meaning,

The plots to kill Buhari “Many people are planning, as it is revealed , to kill Buhari. There are many plans on how to eliminate his life so that corruption, embezzlement will continue. But the Lord says, God who put you there, will not forsake you. Be firm, resolute, focused, unbiased and refuse to be intimidated and distracted. Go ahead and war against evil. Buhari, go ahead and war against corruption. God and His people are behind you. You are the answer of the prayers of the people.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/2016-prophesy-there-are-plots-to-kill-buhari-mbaka/.

Do you think nobody planned to kill Buhari throughout the whole of last year?You must be gullible if you think nobody planned to kill President Buhari.If nobody planned to kill him,it means he has no enemy.So why does he move with securities?
i did not read this whole piece of shit cos i don't have time but i managed to read a few lines, what i want to let you know is that jesus did not prophesy - he spoke in parable.

2 Likes

Re: Attention!Mbaka's Prophecy Abt Buhari Did Nt Fail.Punch Newpaper Is Jst Ignorant by obinna58(m): 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
No need wasting my time reading poo like this but I just want you to know that Jesus is a scammer (intelligent one)
Re: Attention!Mbaka's Prophecy Abt Buhari Did Nt Fail.Punch Newpaper Is Jst Ignorant by Horlufemi(m): 12:03am On Jan 02, 2017
Dear OP
Joseph and Mary didn't give birth at old age

2 Likes

Re: Attention!Mbaka's Prophecy Abt Buhari Did Nt Fail.Punch Newpaper Is Jst Ignorant by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 02, 2017
wite111:

A black man is very stupid because he has no mind of his own.

So this rubbish is a defense?

It is finished

2 Likes

Re: Attention!Mbaka's Prophecy Abt Buhari Did Nt Fail.Punch Newpaper Is Jst Ignorant by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 02, 2017
wite111:
A prophesy with may attached to it is nt definite.

Any sayings that has a "May" on it is definitely not a prophecy rather it is an expressed opinion that is subject to probability.
Prophecy's are not probabilities rather they are definite and will sure be fulfilled. Mbakas expressions were personal opinions.

1 Like

Re: Attention!Mbaka's Prophecy Abt Buhari Did Nt Fail.Punch Newpaper Is Jst Ignorant by chuckdelis: 6:48am On Jan 02, 2017
op shut up already, spitting shit from ur gutter.

1 Like

Re: Attention!Mbaka's Prophecy Abt Buhari Did Nt Fail.Punch Newpaper Is Jst Ignorant by seunowa(f): 6:53am On Jan 02, 2017
pchukwudi:

P.S

MORALE:

...i don't know hw well to respond to u...what do I call u sef...u are too backward
Re: Attention!Mbaka's Prophecy Abt Buhari Did Nt Fail.Punch Newpaper Is Jst Ignorant by somehowpenis(m): 9:23am On Jan 02, 2017
Jesus and Mary did not give birth at a very old age Op.. Mary was a young virgin maiden betrothed to marry Joseph a Young fine Capenter man .. I wonder the Bible you read.....

(1) (Reply)

True Federalism Is The Answer To Nigeria's Problems : Atiku Abubakar / For Detail News On Alhaji Dr Atku Abubakar Presidential Ambition: / New Pics Of The C In C In Full Regalia - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.