Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Under Whose Authority Are The Divorced Wives? Part 2 By Fatomilola Ezekiel A - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Under Whose Authority Are The Divorced Wives? Part 2 By Fatomilola Ezekiel A (395 Views)

Under Whose Authority Are The Divorced Wives? Part 2 By Fatomilola Ezekiel A / Under Whose Authority Are The Divorced Wives? By Fatomilola Ezekiel A / The Marriage Journey By Fatomilola Ezekiel A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Under Whose Authority Are The Divorced Wives? Part 2 By Fatomilola Ezekiel A by easycare77: 11:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
[/color]

Welcome to the concluding episode of “Under whose Authority are Divorced wives”

Let’s start with a dialogue I had with a neighbour on the above topic sometimes ago.

Me: Can a divorced wife remarry?

Neighbour:Why not if some pastors could remarry after divorcing their wives? In fact my church pastor,who is equally a zonal supritendent divorced his wife recently and remarried. So,if you were the one you won’t remarry?

I was mouth agaped. Really surprised about the teaching she and many others would have had under this so called pastor.

By the way,be reminded that this episode is to provide panacea to the dillema. And that it will do accordingly.

Divorce is a man’s carved out process of avoiding marriage scourge. Just like some would drop out of school if academic requirements or demands are beyond what they can bear so also are men and women would leave all they have struggled to build when they conclude they can’t carry through and not that they won’t if they try. Some after years ,while some in barely months.

The sad aspect is that some would have birthed children and when they discover they can’t continue in the allegiance they have pledged to their lovers,they share children and in rare cases share property then go their separate ways.

No one is hit by the mischieves of divorce and ever heals. Not one that I have seen. Either they wallow in emotional setbacks, spiritual attacks,psychological impairment, financial instability among other scourges. It’s ever certain that the bruise will forever be nursed!

To the extent that the Creator of universe said he hates divorce.

A failed courtship is better than a failed marriage. What many don’t know is what courtship stands for. Its a prerequisite for marriage. What you learn through it, you make use of in marriage.

Courtship is a very necessary process every relationship must pass through. Just like you don’t go from primary school to University,you can’t enter marriage without courtship. However some bribe their way through.

Not surprising,they will still bribe their way out and recycle the process.

Courtship is a stage you check for compatibility. It is a period you shouldn’t be distracted with what people feel about him/her.

It is not your mother that will live with him/her. Your dad may like short men,that will not help you ascertain if you really are comfortable with short men.

Your friends could have many idea about how to dress to kill,your man might have chosen you because of your decent dressing.

Courtship will let you see deal breakers. It will let you see what you can’t change and he/she can’t compromise.

That he is a star writer doesnt make him a star life partner. That he sings and the world gives ovation doesn’t mean he can lead the family and the children will confess they have a father in him. Her beauty can’t rub off on her mentality it can only compliment when she is mentally beautiful.

If you compromise your standard now in marriage you will lose your life. If he wants sex,tell him to wait,if he can’t wait,there you have it! The deal breaker,don’t be told to flee!

The problem is that we have many slips between cup and mouth. We tend to be complacent and give in to what will eventually destroy us not until we take charge of our life,the ship will be continually steered for us and we will be displeased.

Marriage is like an empty treasure box that demands our treasuries. Until you drop things there, no magic will make them full.

Marriage is like a period of harvest for whatever you have planted in courtship. Imagine you have planted pre marital sex,you will harvest marital dissatisfaction,infidelity ,STI and its related fruits.

When you practise sanctity and chastity, your marriage will be filled with enormous marital satisfaction,so much that every day will be an oppourtunity to explore and this will breed fidelity.

If you have checked for marital compatibility, and have realised that intellectually she is not a misfit,spiritually he is at par,career wise she is independently dependent,his medical history complies and she is not only fertile but also sexually qualified as well mature to handle your emotional,physical and psycholgical pressure tell me how divorce could be thought about talkess of acted upon?

When we stop considering beauty alone and look at other factors that can also promote our togetherness,we are heading for a lifetime comapanionship.

Also not forgetting the colossal effort of beauty because as much as other factors are pertinent,marrying somone you are not attracted to in bed is mischievous and can soon lead to divorce.

Divorce is more worse than cancer. It leaves the one who bears it more inflictions such as emotional instability,financial setbacks,spiritual incompleteness and whatever signs and symptoms you can see in patients around you.

Just like other deadly dieases like Hepatitis B,divorce is incurable but can be prevented. And can be prevented when the divorce is reneged.

Someone may ask,if I marry a killer who repeatedly abuse me,what do I do? You have made a choice to share his life with him and that part of his life you will have to share!

You can’t also say all of a sudden,your husband just became an abuser,you must have seen it before now or perhaps your courtship was too short for you to notice or you never had one. If that be the case you have to work out a therapeutic aid for him. Because you once made us know he is the best man in the world and now you can’t afford to change that!

Divorce is not a choice and should never be thought of.

Then under whose Authority are divorved wives? To answer this,I will like to state categorically that both men and women who are divorced or who divorces as case may be cannot remarry.

Since God said he hates divorce, then such are automatically under the authority of the devil.

Conclusively, walking down the aisle is almost every man/woman’s dream but before you do,count the cost and ascertain if that man/woman is worth the rest of your life because once your father withdraws his authority on you or her father hands her covering to you,then be ready to spend a lifetime with Him/Her until death do you part!

Till we meet during the next episode of the MARRIAGE JOURNEY,keep engaging your mind with contents of the Marital Psychologist’s blog. Let’s continue the conversation on our FB page by searching and liking THE MARITAL PSYCHOLOGIST @ maritalpsychologist. or drop your comments here.

[color=#770077]
Ezekiel Adewale Fatomilola is the author of the Handicapped Hero. An Evangelist of a healthy Marriage and advocate of the Homeless Lads.

I can be reached on +2347066444111 Ezekielfatomilola@gmail.com

Follow me on twitter@easycare77

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mmm: Two Mmm Participants Set To Marry / Stehpanie Coker shows off her mum in new photo / Nigerians Always Making A Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.