Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d (2084 Views)

Top 10 Guys Ladies Like On Romance Section / TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN / Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by Pweety4me(f): 4:34am On Nov 21, 2009
It's not like dat ooo na my pic be dat. . . undecided lipsrsealed
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by OgidiBoy(m): 4:35am On Nov 21, 2009
If you claim it's your pic post another one right now or I'll take back my complements angry angry angry angry angry tongue tongue
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by Pweety4me(f): 4:36am On Nov 21, 2009
2morrow i need 2 go and have some rest now. . .and does it really matter doe? undecided
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by OgidiBoy(m): 4:38am On Nov 21, 2009
You want to do me 419 angry
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by Pweety4me(f): 4:40am On Nov 21, 2009
Don't play dat card on me now. . .because i will so hate u . . . angry
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by OgidiBoy(m): 4:43am On Nov 21, 2009
Pweety4me:

Don't play dat card on me now. . .because i will so hate u . . . angry

Oh well I'll just be a good boy and accept the fact that it's you in the pic, anyways we need to hook up sometime then. kiss
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by sweetpie23: 4:44am On Nov 21, 2009
Pweety4me:

It's not like dat ooo na my pic be dat. . . undecided lipsrsealed
okay you are pretty grin
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by Pweety4me(f): 4:45am On Nov 21, 2009
It's just a pic anywayz. . .tell me r u just after a bang?
OgidiBoy:

Oh well I'll just be a good boy and accept the fact that it's you in the pic, anyways we need to hook up sometime then. kiss
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by Pweety4me(f): 4:45am On Nov 21, 2009
sweetpie23:

okay you are pretty grin
cheesy and ur a sweetie. . . wink
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by OgidiBoy(m): 4:46am On Nov 21, 2009
Pweety4me:

I can't help it, I'm just a man with needs cry cry
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by sweetpie23: 4:49am On Nov 21, 2009
Pweety4me:

whether that is you or not, I know you are pretty something tell me so cheesy
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by Pweety4me(f): 4:49am On Nov 21, 2009
Na dat's selfishness. . .how do u know if my beliefs r against such acts?or if i already have a partner?
OgidiBoy:

I can't help it, I'm just a man with needs cry cry
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by Pweety4me(f): 4:50am On Nov 21, 2009
sweetpie23:

whether that is you or not, I know you are pretty something tell me so cheesy
Ok nice intuition keep it rolling. . . cheesy
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by OgidiBoy(m): 4:51am On Nov 21, 2009
Pweety4me:

Na dat's selfishness. . .how do u know if my beliefs r against such acts?or if i already have a partner?

Omg!! are you taking what I'm saying serious? I have a gf too and she's right next to me reading this shit and lol grin grin
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by Pweety4me(f): 4:53am On Nov 21, 2009
^^^Hehe i thought as much u bloody self-servicer! grin tongue
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by OgidiBoy(m): 4:54am On Nov 21, 2009
You just called me a self-servicer! whatever that meansangry angry angry
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by Pweety4me(f): 4:56am On Nov 21, 2009
It means exactly wat u mean doughnut. . .y don't u ask ur gurl beside u? tongue
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by sweetpie23: 4:58am On Nov 21, 2009
Pweety4me:

^^^Hehe i thought as much u bloody self-servicer! grin tongue
his Girlfriend may see that grin grin grin
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by OgidiBoy(m): 4:59am On Nov 21, 2009
Pweety4me:

It means exactly wat u mean doughnut. . .y don't u ask your gurl beside u? tongue

My gf says you better be nice to me angry
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by Pweety4me(f): 5:00am On Nov 21, 2009
Who cares menh?let  her see it now she will soon take over d laptop and scream at me. . . lipsrsealed grin
sweetpie23:

his Girlfriend may see that grin grin grin
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by OgidiBoy(m): 5:02am On Nov 21, 2009
My girl is soooo not like that, she has class tongue tongue tongue
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by platinumnk(f): 5:02am On Nov 21, 2009
Pweety4me:

Pretty im so  sorry, I was not trying to be mean, I know you're beautiful.  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by Pweety4me(f): 5:02am On Nov 21, 2009
OgidiBoy:

My gf says you better be nice to me angry
I wonder y ur here?when ur gf is there rite beside u y not have some fun with her? smiley
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by OgidiBoy(m): 5:04am On Nov 21, 2009
platinumnk:

Pretty im so sorry, I was not trying to be mean, I know you're beautiful. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

She knows it, that's why she's here doing shakara for me sad sad
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by Pweety4me(f): 5:04am On Nov 21, 2009
OgidiBoy:

My girl is soooo not like that, she has class tongue tongue tongue
That's very gud 4 both of u exactly wat u need in a relationship class& patience. . . tongue

platinumnk:

Pretty im so  sorry, I was not trying to be mean, I know you're beautiful.  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
No not at all u r blessed in jesus name say Amen!. . . grin wink tongue
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by sweetpie23: 5:05am On Nov 21, 2009
Pweety4me:

I wonder y your here?when your gf is there rite beside u y not have some fun with her? smiley
and he was complimenting another girl in front his girl what a nice gf he got grin
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by OgidiBoy(m): 5:06am On Nov 21, 2009
Pweety4me:

I wonder y your here?when your gf is there rite beside u y not have some fun with her? smiley

She's studying, the girl is a bookworm I tell yea sad
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by Pweety4me(f): 5:06am On Nov 21, 2009
^^^I tire 4 some men(9ja) ooo. . . cheesy
sweetpie23:

and he was complimenting another girl in front his girl what a nice gf he got grin
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by OgidiBoy(m): 5:07am On Nov 21, 2009
sweetpie23:

Which one be your own sef, i thought you was on my team shocked shocked
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by Pweety4me(f): 5:08am On Nov 21, 2009
OgidiBoy:

She's studying, the girl is a bookworm I tell yea sad
I see so y then did she pay u a visit?or r u d one dat is paying her a visit? undecided
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by Pweety4me(f): 5:08am On Nov 21, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Which one be your own sef, i thought you was on my team shocked shocked
Abegi wat team again do u think dis is a football match or something? tongue
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by OgidiBoy(m): 5:09am On Nov 21, 2009
Pweety4me:

I see so y then did she pay u a visit?or r u d one dat is paying her a visit? undecided

She stays in the dorm, but on the weekends we hang out at my place.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am New Here. Please What Sort Of Damn Section Is This? / Hey Guys Who Wants To Be My Friend / Single And Ready To Mingle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.