Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? (11277 Views)

Top 10 Guys Ladies Like On Romance Section / TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Reba(f): 11:20am On Jun 06, 2006
I really like every body on nairaland, but I mostly like:

Chinani I miss her when I don'nt see her post for along time

Rhod Snazzydown
bolex Queenzy
Kimba 2cantago
mamaput Zahymaka
Afeni Nicetohave
Nike4luv Z4M4EVA
Babymine Free
Maki Larger20
Hot-angel Me
Fluffy Papermoon
Venice African boy
Eveseh
Ciaralover

I enjoy reading their posts, yours too

I'll post some more again
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by BigShishi(m): 11:36am On Jun 06, 2006
eve!
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by BigShishi(m): 11:42am On Jun 06, 2006
J-GURL, TOY, E.T.C E.T.C could be my friends, but i'll have 2 charge!! grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by nadine(f): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2006
dont have much friend here cos i am a bit new.

so my friend is Nike4luv - she invited me here!

heavens know where she is
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by ikamefa(f): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2006
emmmmm cool emmmmmm cool emmmmm *cough*
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by beyunce(f): 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2006
Reba:

I really like every body on nairaland, but I mostly like:

Chinani I miss her when I don'nt see her post for along time

Rhod Snazzydown
bolex Queenzy
Kimba 2cantago
mamaput Zahymaka
Afeni Nicetohave
Nike4luv Z4M4EVA
Babymine Free
Maki Larger20
Hot-angel Me
Fluffy Papermoon
Venice African boy
Eveseh
Ciaralover

I enjoy reading their posts, yours too

I'll post some more again

all of dem.
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by folkzy(f): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2006
Hmmm, I will like to meet

Mer- c
Hot stepper
Hot angel.
I enjoy reading their post as well n i fink their nice ppl
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by diddy4(m): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2006
all of them. i cant start naming cuzz they are too much on here.
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by aykay(m): 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2006
only 1 person springs to mind, has to be retro, i really get her sense of humor
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Rhodalyn(f): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2006
they're loadz them, da list goes On and On kiss

@Reba
Cheers babes kiss
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by retro(f): 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2006
aykay:

only 1 person springs to mind, has to be retro, i really get her sense of humor

Wow. Thanks, I really appreciate that. If this makes you better, you're one of the only 5 people that actually get me.

Anyways;

Reverend; his voice is sexy, I adore him, he makes me laugh, he gives me advice, he's nice.

Afeni; like duh!

Rhodalyn; we had a REALLY bad start, I was a fool. She's absolutely wonderful. She's a great person and I'm happy that I'm actually getting to know her.

2Cantango; Ma'am  embarassed

That's probably it for now, although I'd love to get to know;

Teezy, Kellorah, Eve, Mukina, Svs and Coco better, then I'd love to be friends with them.
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by superman(m): 1:55am On Jul 24, 2006
lala rala lala aaaaaaaaaa
lala rala rara
rara

england! haha oh well

god bless nigeria my friend! what more now in plain japanise abi!
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by nike4luv(f): 1:58am On Jul 24, 2006
so many new people here so am still testing the waters first
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by Teezy(f): 2:03am On Jul 24, 2006
aww retro i'd love to get to kno u too smiley
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by superman(m): 2:24am On Jul 24, 2006
nike4luv hmmm u look nice can i have some tips? love
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by nike4luv(f): 3:20am On Jul 24, 2006
lol, thanks , wat tips
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by diddy4(m): 3:21am On Jul 24, 2006
nike is already ma friend. cant wait to meet her and learn more yoruba. wink
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by nike4luv(f): 3:23am On Jul 24, 2006
lol! thanks Deed
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by diddy4(m): 3:24am On Jul 24, 2006
ummm, it is diddy. u welcome wink

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/zoeken.html click to spot the difference. if u are smart.
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by nike4luv(f): 3:25am On Jul 24, 2006
boy imma kill u! i screamed
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by superman(m): 3:27am On Jul 24, 2006
nike4luv u are mine beleive dat i talk to u 2mmor babes
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by diddy4(m): 3:27am On Jul 24, 2006
lol, awww darl, im sowwee. just wanted to laugh and im so laughing hereeeeeeeee. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by diddy4(m): 3:27am On Jul 24, 2006
superman, nike is yours? wow. nike na true?
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by superman(m): 3:29am On Jul 24, 2006
yes na mine diddy ! very careful with superman i can blow u away very easy that is hmmm very careful bro
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by nike4luv(f): 3:31am On Jul 24, 2006
haha, y'al dont gatta fight, come here lil pudding,

*hugs*

superman, where in uk u @
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by superman(m): 3:35am On Jul 24, 2006
im in north west london babes come and get me
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by nike4luv(f): 3:36am On Jul 24, 2006
i'l be right durr suga
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by diddy4(m): 3:37am On Jul 24, 2006
@nike
u called him suga? sad sad sad
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by superman(m): 3:37am On Jul 24, 2006
so where are u in london then
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by nike4luv(f): 3:39am On Jul 24, 2006
nau, am in south wales,

aww, come on diddy, dont be like dat sweetpea
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by diddy4(m): 3:40am On Jul 24, 2006
ok, i tot u only liked him. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? by superman(m): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2006
make una watch am ooooo if i relly want u love i will have rite under my roof nike4luv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Drop Your Number To Meet Hot Edo Girls For Sex / No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas / Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.