Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

FG Playing Politics With Niger Delta Dialogue – MEND - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Playing Politics With Niger Delta Dialogue – MEND (9073 Views)

Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC / Mend's Charles Okah Fakes Escape From Custody (pics) / President Muhammadu Buhari Calls Osinbajo During Niger Delta Dialogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Playing Politics With Niger Delta Dialogue – MEND by coputa(m): 7:56am On Jan 02, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
They should continue, very soon the pipeline will tell dem
They can no longer continue,because crocodile is smiling with tears and the pyton is also dancing in the creeks.
Re: FG Playing Politics With Niger Delta Dialogue – MEND by nextprince: 8:09am On Jan 02, 2017
aimuan:
can't u see how foolish u sound? Are u not aware the army u mentioned has already started the operation crocodile smile long again?u asked them to continue, continue what exactly? According to the article they Are not threatening to start war neither are they @war with Nigeria. Exactly what are they doing that u want they to continue?

A mad man on the street addresses others as foolish and this is a good case in point.
@the topic, which operation crocodile smile? There is a difference between operation and exercise. The actual military onslaught, in the event of continuation of this rubbish, is yet to be launched and when that is done, body go hear am. U will see a combination of the three forces (navy, army and airforce) all headed by one commander spitting fire from all corners.
Don't be carried away. Meanwhile, u need to work on ur English.
U saying someone is foolish doesn't stop u from being one cos foolishness is detected from comments.
Re: FG Playing Politics With Niger Delta Dialogue – MEND by coputa(m): 8:11am On Jan 02, 2017
EastGold:
Buhari is making this people feel important walahi
What do you mean,is the region feeding the nation not important to you and your confused president.
Re: FG Playing Politics With Niger Delta Dialogue – MEND by Any74: 8:15am On Jan 02, 2017
Niger Delta carry go

1 Like

Re: FG Playing Politics With Niger Delta Dialogue – MEND by Fourwinds: 8:18am On Jan 02, 2017
EastGold:
what will he do.?
Re: FG Playing Politics With Niger Delta Dialogue – MEND by Fourwinds: 8:22am On Jan 02, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
MEND should be decimated asap!
dat means almost d whole of South South.?? u go kill tire ok
Re: FG Playing Politics With Niger Delta Dialogue – MEND by kcnwaigbo: 8:24am On Jan 02, 2017
nextprince:

A mad man on the street addresses others as foolish and this is a good case in point.
@the topic, which operation crocodile smile? There is a difference between operation and exercise. The actual military onslaught, in the event of continuation of this rubbish, is yet to be launched and when that is done, body go hear am. U will see a combination of the three forces (navy, army and airforce) all headed by one commander spitting fire from all corners.
U saying someone is foolish doesn't stop u from being one cos foolishness is detected from comments.
Empty noise, operation crocodile smile has Long been executed and it was a disastrous failure
Re: FG Playing Politics With Niger Delta Dialogue – MEND by coputa(m): 8:24am On Jan 02, 2017
nextprince:

Young Dude,you are. uninformed,the combined foces are patrolling the creeks with gun boats,and military helicopters.many of them(militants)has been wasted,the fear of the creeks is the beginning of wisdom..
Re: FG Playing Politics With Niger Delta Dialogue – MEND by nextprince: 8:31am On Jan 02, 2017
coputa:
Young Dude,you are uninformed,the combined forces are patrolling the creeks with gun boats,and military helicopters.many of them(militants)has been wasted,the fear of the creeks is the beginning of wisdom..

A proper operation has not been launched. The individual forces are still headed by commanders from respective services. When a proper operation is inaugurated, all the component security services will be headed by one commander from any of the services and it will be given a general name. Then u will know the military is ready. All these ones u are talking about are mere normal patrol.
Re: FG Playing Politics With Niger Delta Dialogue – MEND by nextprince: 8:35am On Jan 02, 2017
kcnwaigbo:

Empty noise, operation crocodile smile has Long been executed and it was a disastrous failure

Sharrap, in military parlance, Operation and Exercise are not same, so stop using them interchangeably.
Re: FG Playing Politics With Niger Delta Dialogue – MEND by gbegemaster(m): 8:57am On Jan 02, 2017
EastGold:
More important than fulani herdsmen?
Re: FG Playing Politics With Niger Delta Dialogue – MEND by Blizzy9ja: 9:29am On Jan 02, 2017
coputa:
They can no longer continue,because crocodile is smiling with tears and the pyton is also dancing in the creeks.
The crocodile has been smiling along side pipes going up in flame
Re: FG Playing Politics With Niger Delta Dialogue – MEND by aimuan(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2017
nextprince:

work on my English?this dude refused to understand that English is just a language and nothing more.before ur vituperation continues let me make it clear to you that I speak three international languages,and u?
Re: FG Playing Politics With Niger Delta Dialogue – MEND by Toketimt: 10:24am On Jan 02, 2017
u want dialogue and yet some of ur cohorts continue to bomb and destroy facilities even during the day of discussion. U cant eat ur cake and have it. Do ur worse. We all will suffer for it as a nation however be rest assured that u lot will suffer more.
Buhari remains President till Majority of Nigerians feels otherwise.
Re: FG Playing Politics With Niger Delta Dialogue – MEND by kabrud: 11:56am On Jan 02, 2017
aimuan:
work on my English?this dude refused to understand that English is just a language and nothing more.before ur vituperation continues let me make it clear to you that I speak three international languages,and u?

Not about the number of languages u speak, but about how good u speak them especially the official one.
Re: FG Playing Politics With Niger Delta Dialogue – MEND by Orikinla1: 11:57am On Jan 02, 2017
Any dialogue for conflict resolution in the Niger Delta without MEND or without me is a waste of time.

Re: FG Playing Politics With Niger Delta Dialogue – MEND by kabrud: 11:59am On Jan 02, 2017
coputa:
What do you mean,is the region feeding the nation not important to you and your confused president.

And which region is feeding the nation? Don't tell me nd cos the oil doesn't belong 2 them. The oil found in nd region belongs to the nation.
Re: FG Playing Politics With Niger Delta Dialogue – MEND by aimuan(m): 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
kabrud:

Not about the number of languages u speak, but about how good u speak them especially the official one.
get d Bleep @of here u fool.i guess u feel intimadated by the fact that i speak many international languages, a feat u can never achieve in ur life time. well if u most know,English is meant for communication and as far as I can communicate with English it's OK by me.NB.no matter how mischievous ur reply will or May be,I will not denigrate myself by giving u a further honour of quote.
Re: FG Playing Politics With Niger Delta Dialogue – MEND by coputa(m): 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
kabrud:

And which region is feeding the nation? Don't tell me nd cos the oil doesn't belong 2 them. The oil found in nd region belongs to the nation.
Dont pretend not to know the region whose resources contributes over 80 percent to the nations purse and has been wickedly abandoned by those that are born to rule.Why do you pretend not to know the region that is suffering the effects of degradation,exploitation and abysmal neglect by successive government,mainly from the born to rule regions with active connivance of the born traitors
It is sheer hatred and wickedness not to know the region that propels the nation among the comity of nations.
Yes,the oil belongs to Nigeria because of the lopsided. structure that is embedded in our military constitution..
Re: FG Playing Politics With Niger Delta Dialogue – MEND by coputa(m): 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
The crocodile has been smiling along side pipes going up in flame
Of course,you should know that whenever a crocodile smiles with tears,then a prey has been devoured ditto python dance.
Re: FG Playing Politics With Niger Delta Dialogue – MEND by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
Peace and again I say Peace. Bt the world dont want peace because of greed. Govt and the people shld embrace peace. without peace, no progress.
Re: FG Playing Politics With Niger Delta Dialogue – MEND by kabrud: 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
coputa:
Dont pretend not to know the region whose resources contributes over 80 percent to the nations purse and has been wickedly abandoned by those that are born to rule.Why do you pretend not to know the region that is suffering the effects of degradation,exploitation and abysmal neglect by successive government,mainly from the born to rule regions with active connivance of the born traitors
It is sheer hatred and wickedness not to know the region that propels the nation among the comity of nations.
Yes,the oil belongs to Nigeria because of the lopsided. structure that is embedded in our military constitution..

Derivation fund, nddc, min of nd, amnesty etc are for the dev of the North I guess. FCT was developed with just 1% of the nation's resources. Ask ur leaders what happened to all these funds. The so-called traitor couldn't have done otherwise cos more than enough had been provided.
Re: FG Playing Politics With Niger Delta Dialogue – MEND by Chanksbanks: 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
Re: FG Playing Politics With Niger Delta Dialogue – MEND by labo222: 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Skyrocketed To N207bn Days To 2019 Elections – NNPC Report / INEC Rejects Political Parties pleas To Extend Conduct Of Primaries By 2 Months / Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.