Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) (43179 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Forces His Wife To Watch Him Have Sex With Prostitute / Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos / Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by lielbree: 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
I've read this story before. I honestly blame the woman. Why remain married to such a beast??
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
lielbree:
I've read this story before. I honestly blame the woman. Why remain married to such a beast??
She will tell you that she loves him or she's doing it for the children.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by holatunjy(m): 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
You have a choice,

Either you " PRAY or RUN "

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by KingAfo(m): 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
Yuneehk:

Trying to justify the man's action right? Seems you also beat women too undecided We can be annoying and rude at times but learn to control your hands!

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by Princedapace(m): 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
Yuneehk:

Trying to justify the man's action right? Seems you also beat women too undecided We can be annoying and rude at times but learn to control your hands!

I don't support beating up a woman.. But pls.. As hand take dey pain u guys wen men hit u guys.. That is how una bad mouth take dey pain us.

No Godly woman will bad mouth her hubby.. Some women are evil and I can never judge those man until I hear his own side of the story..

I saw one woman finished her husband at a hospital.. The man felt like dying or disappearing becus people were there and the woman spoke to this man like he was a child..

Pls.. There is no excuse for being rude.. Is a no no.. I don't know why women expect men to accept their rude tongues nd they don't want to accept that men only know how to beat .. If my sister gets rude to her hubby... I will really deal wit her..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by lielbree: 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
Afam4eva:

She will tell you that she loves him or she's doling it for the children.
Make she try. Na her dead body go come next
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by AngelsAndStars(m): 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
EMXTAN1:
just cruel!!! when he sees his fellow men, he will turn pure water, women are meant to be loved even when they are obviously misbehaving
oh please shut it

in as much as violence is bad. you don't love someone that is misbehaving. you correct them.

why would you make such statement, every human being is meant to be loved. if someone misbehaves you deal with the issue not love them.

where do you get this kind of silly idea

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by ifihearam: 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
gist4real:

Sir there is absolutely no excuse for beating a woman like this. None what so ever.

People like you who say things like these are worst out there. You have not seen how some women push you to the wall. Oga woman don break your windscreen before over mere suspicion?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by apholaryn: 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
u sure no b wife beat husband? cos d yansh dry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
let her face the camera lemme see it very well
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by AngelsAndStars(m): 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
Yuneehk:

learn to control your mouth.

you can't go ahead and inflict pains on people and expect not to get some. all the time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by rosalieene(f): 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
Jisos!! that man needs to be burnt alive!!
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by Iheazy(m): 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
cheesy God fearing man
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by AngelsAndStars(m): 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
cococandy:
So men are not annoying? Who beats them when they annoy their wives.
Irresponsible a**** all over the thread trying to justify the unjustifiable.
Any married person who can swear that they have never annoyed or been annoyed by their spouse is probably married to angel Michael or an angel themselves.

Otherwise everyone has encountered some form of annoyance in their marriage. If your wife doesn't hit you when you annoy her, then you can't use her annoying you as excuse for this rubbish. It is condescending and very very xtupid.

This is new year. Some of you should leave foolishness behind and use your god-given brains for goodness sake!
feminists. please fight him back. LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by eagleonearth(m): 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
This is one thing I pray of the Lord and I'm damn resolute about it. My fiancee has annoyed me to a point of raising my hand. she even held me by the collar of my shirt for a matter she was to blame. I missed hitting her by a hair's breadth and i know i will never hit her since i escaped that day. My gimmick is to lock up and cease communication in order to get her attention.
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by originalKsp(m): 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
Barney11:
this is wrong! women can at times be annoying but your ability to check ur anger makes u a better man.

I think the prob with marriages is that some men do think of their wives as an "inferior partner". They see themselves as kings that can never be wrong, sometimes, infact most times, men are more annoying.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by AngelsAndStars(m): 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
rosalieene:
do you know if it's the fault of the lady?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by AngelsAndStars(m): 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
originalKsp:

I think the prob with marriages is that some men do think of their wives as an "inferior partner". They see themselves as kings that can never be wrong, sometimed, infact most times, men are more annoying.
we are gods

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by samdaisi: 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
please my sister that is acting as a solicitor posting the picuture of what happened btw couple to the world to persicute d offender is it what that matter to u or to get it resolve btw them because you re leading their marriage to distruction if you ve happy home u can only counsel them and lead them to christ but not to put fuel on the fire
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by Kingsyze: 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
I do not support wife battery in any way but I will appreciate if the OP starts the story from the very beginning, there are many cases where the wife start up the beating. Its good to fight against wife battery but also we should fight husband abuse and no marriage should be devoid of understanding, stop doing that thing that attracts your husbands wrath if you cant stop, then quit with your life intact.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by AngelsAndStars(m): 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
But really, this is too much. the man is an idiot. if the lady provoked him then she too is an idiot.

I had a neighbor some time ago, when dey were dating the lady was sweet and pretty.

after 3 children she turned to puff puff, frustrated begin to beat the man always. the day the man be beat her ehn I happy well well. her face red.

so let's not judge this situation without knowing what lead to it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by Postboiswag(m): 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
Only Afonjas beat there wife
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
rosalieene:

Come take matches and petrol na.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by Miggs(m): 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
eagleonearth:
This is one thing I pray of the Lord and I'm damn resolute about it. My fiancee has annoyed me to a point of raising my hand. she even held me by the collar of my shirt for a matter she was to blame. I missed hitting her by a hair's breadth and i know[b] i will never hit her[/b] since i escaped that day. My gimmick is to lock up and cease communication in order to get her attention.
Continue playing the role of "mr gentleman" and dont correct her misdeeds with a few hot slaps you hear?
One day,one day,like play play, she go carry kitchen knife chuk you for belle

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by rosalieene(f): 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
do you know if it's the fault of the lady?
even if it were the fault of the lady, courtesy demands that he ignores her, that's Wat a matured and sensible man does....
From your previous comment, I can deduce that you are in support or you will do that to your wife and you don't see anything wrong with it.
I have come to realize that there are so many crazy men out there.... Men who wants their wives to prostrate before them all the time, men who wants their wives to always keep quiet whenever they are talking or shouting at them even when wrong, men who want their wives to abide only by their rules, men who want their wives to ........ name them. the list goes on and on.
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by Miggs(m): 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
johnson232:

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by anitank(f): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
SlowlybtSurely:
I don't pity anybody who is involved in domestic violence.

It's a choice.

People like you are what's wrong with our society today. People like you are the reasons ladies and women don't speak up about räpë and domestic abuse. Would you say the same if this was your own sibling?? Do you know if she knew the man was a woman beater and willfully went ahead to marry him? How can you see such gory pictures and still say you don't have pity for anyone involved in domestic violence. You're just pure evil and wicked!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by Adiwana: 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
ifihearam:

People like you who say things like these are worst out there. You have not seen how some women push you to the wall. Oga woman don break your windscreen before over mere suspicion?
You are Right.Some people living playing holy holy & sanctimonious online but in truth they are worse.People that beat or even worse killed their wives didn't do it cause "On a Good day" they would do it.Its something that pushed it.No one can predict what he will do if they find themselves in such situations. the reasonable thing is to walk away
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by rosalieene(f): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
curiositymaster:

Come take matches and petrol na.
its needed, just look for the man for me,lemme do the needful grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by hannyjay(f): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
gist4real:

Sir there is absolutely no excuse for beating a woman like this. None what so ever.
I can do worst if i catch her cheating
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by AngelsAndStars(m): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
rosalieene:

even if it were the fault of the lady, courtesy demands that he ignores her, that's Wat a matured and sensible man does....
From your previous comment, I can deduce that you are in support or you will do that to your wife and you don't see anything wrong with it.
I have come to realize that there are so many crazy men out there.... Men who wants their wives to prostrate before them all the time, men who wants their wives to always keep quiet whenever they are talking or shouting at them even when wrong, men who want their wives to abide only by their rules, men who want their wives to ........ name them. the list goes on and on.
imagine what you are saying even if it's the fault of the lady. what the fhurk is courtesy?

courtesy is almost dead thanks to feminists. we are slowly getting there. when we get to full blow equality then we'll treat y'all like men. fully then you'd understand who is the god.

the problem with you ladies is you always exonerate yourselves of any wrong doing. well, pray you don't meet real men with this attitude.

I don't support violence on anyone be you a man or a woman. verbal or physical so back off.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by histemple: 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Some of these women can really get a man so mad that you'd want to commit murder.

The solution is ; when you get so mad with them ladies, kindly take a walk and leave them for that moment. Go somewhere and let your temper simmer down or if you can't put up with it, simply divorce the person and let her be. It is the most cowardly act to beat a woman.

To men that beat women; how would you react if your son in law beats your daughter?

You must train your daughter to be of good conduct, respect her husband and avoid violent confrontations that would make your son in law to be grateful for having her than beating her. You can hardly find a man beating a respectful wife.

To some women, if you like walk away a million times, the abuses and nagging will continue anytime you return to the house.

So, how long would the husband stay away from the house?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Perks Of Being A Pregnant Bride In Today's World / Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. / Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.