Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Hot Pics Of Guys Women Will Find Irresistible - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Pics Of Guys Women Will Find Irresistible (7118 Views)

The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / Listen Guys, Women Secretly Hate These Three 4play Moves…don’t Do It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot Pics Of Guys Women Will Find Irresistible by xynerise: 11:54am On Jan 02, 2017
Smellymouth:

And do what? Cut it off? shocked

Don't mind her jare. Sexy is relative grin

1 Like

Re: Hot Pics Of Guys Women Will Find Irresistible by Medunah: 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
None of these guys excite me.....just give me a guy like Trey Songz or that Terrence guy that used to be a presenter on E! and am good embarassed

Oh Terrence...........#sigh
Re: Hot Pics Of Guys Women Will Find Irresistible by MarkGeraldo(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
The girls here should get wet here...grin
in fact, all girls submit ur panties on my table grin
Re: Hot Pics Of Guys Women Will Find Irresistible by 2SWT(f): 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
MarkGeraldo:
The girls here should get wet here...grin

in fact, all girls submit ur panties on my table grin
there nothing there that can get a drop outta me undecided

1 Like

Re: Hot Pics Of Guys Women Will Find Irresistible by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
The problem with these kind of guys is that there cassava will be too small.

1 Like

Re: Hot Pics Of Guys Women Will Find Irresistible by 1freshdude: 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
I think women care more about the face, we conducted a random survey among university girls and most girls said the face was most important to them in choosing partners.They said unlike the face, that it was possible to work on the body.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shakira, 45, 'very Angry' After Ex Gerard Pique Went Public With New Girlfriend / How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? / Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.